[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be a virgin anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1310497604344.jpg (71KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1310497604344.jpg
71KB, 600x597px
>be 34
>annual income excluding capital gains: 110k
>own my car
>own an apartment
>net worth of $3.1 million
>stuck in biglaw working 60 hour weeks

I would leave biglaw if I had a gf. I could lateral to something else and find a gov or inhouse position but instead I have nothing better to do than work in biglaw. I'm drunk, alone (like always), friendless, and have no gf.

I will probably die alone and my assets will go to my repulsive family members. Fuck this world.
>>
>>38161182
Better than me ._.

> no friends
> no gf
> spending entire summer in poorfag college apartment
> alone
> literally in my room with doors shut 24/7
> working 40 hour weeks for $10/hr
> eat very little because poorfag college student
> always hungry
> everyone's out with family enjoying summer
> I'm slaving away
> living alone
>>
You could always donate to a homeless robot who can't get a job or neetbux at my PayPal [email protected]
>>
Just put your tax return on tinder and make your choice of which 18-25 year old to hang from your arm, and get a good jew to write your will so your money can go toward funding a really good hentai or something. Easy. You have it almost as easy as a woman or a gay.
>>
>>38161294
fuck that. you "robots" are normies. I remember when this board was a safe place for bottle pissing fur fags and reclusive NEETs. Fuck off and die normie scum.
>>
>>38161374
I'm not a normie. I'm homeless and my parents kicked me out FOR pissing in bottles. You're the normie with you fat stacks of cash and angsty feelings
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (236KB, 1928x1048px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
236KB, 1928x1048px
>>38161374
> he doesn't know normie is an instant giveaway of a recent transplant from reddit
> he thinks furries belong anywhere but in mass graves

Yawn. You don't remember jacky diddly shit, you were never here. Sage goes in options
>>
>>38161182
What are you dumb? Put your income and net worth on a dating site and get 200 responses rn
>>
>>38161182
You DO realize you can just buy a woman with that money right?

I posted a craigslist ad offering $2k to have sex with a girl.

I had over 500 girls reply to me within the next several hours.

These were bombshell women, and a lot looked innocent as fuck too. Desperate girls down on their luck. saw 2 girls I recognized. one had a boyfriend.
>>
>>38161182
Bruh, you have the funds to get out, INVEST, and start a different career that you actually enjoy. I suggest you do that. I'm assuming you live in a city if you're making that kind of pay. Fuck that, move to a town of like 50,000-100,000 and enjoy the easier life doing something new. You've earned your keep, now make it grow in accounts and take a breather for a while, man.

Don't work yourself to depression or death, man. You worked too hard for that.
>>
Not OP but I'm 25 with a similar situation and a lower net worth.

All I want is to start a family but it will never happen.

>>38161524
>>38161526

That's gross and it's not how you find a wife.
>>
>>38161524
i've tried demonstrating my value through my financial worth. it doesn't fucking work. it attractive single parent moms with 2 kids that want to leech off you.

I FUCKING ALSDFJISF HATE THIS WORLD. holyf ucking shit. i slaved away in college and now i slave away all week and for what? i get access to 40 year old washed up women that look at monsters and act like monsters.

>>38161526
i'm very risk averse. while that might be possible, i think it would also attract law enforcement and i don't want to go to jail as a virgin. i don't want my first time to be with tyrone as he ass rapes me and makes me his bitch.
>>
>>38161697
With your wealth and robotism, love is a meme. When you're a poorfag, at least you know they actually like you
>>
>>38161697
no I am just saying you can use it as proof to see what I'm talking about.

What you really do is you find women and bring up the fact you're loaded. There will be countless who want to be with you.

You can even get away with saying something fucked up

"I'm John, I was wondering if we could go on a date. I have a lot of money and it makes it hard for me to meet new people."

You could literally add that to the end.
>>
>>38161741
my wealth isn't as great as you imagine. it took me until my early 30s to pay off my undergrad and law school debt. i'm now emotionally damaged because my employment superiors force me to be a glorified dancing monkey. i have problems sleeping normally, i frequently have panic attacks, and i can't function without meds.

You know what they say about biglaw?

>IF YOU'RE NOT GAY AND YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY AN OLD YELLOW TOOTHED PARTNER
>YOU MIGHT BE IN BIGLAW
>>
Don't be dumb, invest your money into properties, rent them, stop working yourself to death
>>
>>38161182
>I don't want to be a virgin anymore
not even that.
I NEED to feel a qts warmth, I had a taste, and the cravings have been getting out of hand as of late.

fuck this shit.
>>
>>38161846
the average property in this area cost 2 million. i am priced out of the market by foreign investors and wealthy transplants.
>>
Why didn't you kill yourself at 27? Only one more year for me...
>>
>>38163277
I thought things would change when I hit 30
>>
>>38161182

sounds risky women are going to blackmail you if they know you have money by trying to falsely accuse you of rape or extort money from you with child support because men don't have authority over the family. women are free to steal your children from you and make you pay child support thanks to feminism. also if you don't pay you go to jail.
>>
>>38163737
fuck this world. i want young college girl ass but i am now of the age where old women want to settle down.
>>
>>38161182
im still of the opinion that you can find a younger woman no matter your age.

if you work all the time though im not sure how you could even find a girl of your liking. money wise you dont have trouble so at least you can look dapper and smell good.
>>
I'm a young college girl
>>
>>38163784
yeah stay away from older women they are looking for a soft place to land after riding the cock carousel and they are more like to trap you with a baby. younger women are your best bet because they want to have their fun first. also getting younger women should not be a problem for you because money is power and women are attracted to that. also get a vasectomy so you don't give them any power over. Lastly if you want avoid false rape stay away from crazy and narcissistic women.
>>
this thread, r9k and 4chan and the entire internet makes me wish Russia would just start launching nukes everywhere.

what's the point of living if you're guaranteed to get screwed over by RNG?
we aren't making safety nets anymore, we're just making people rich now.
>>
>>38163784
Try going out more and being social. Surely you have at least one day off a week? If you're smart enough to work at biglaw you're easily smart enough to figure out what you need to do to fix yourself. People have literally written books about this, and worst come to worst you could use your stax to get some personal coaching.
>>
>>38161182
1.Quit Job
2. Do whatever the fuck you want
3. ????
4. Profit?
>>
>>38161526
>$2k to have sex with a girl.

And yet most 10/10's will do it for less than $200.

You're a real fucking downie.
>>
>>38164010
Protip: he's lying.
>>
>>38164010
12 year olds really need to stop using that fallacy:
>if you're so smart you should
>if you're smart enough to do this, you can do that

bro a fucking nuclear physicist isn't going to be able to hack it on a space station, no matter how genius he is. you need astronaut training.
it's called CONDITIONING.
>>
>>38164084
is this all one big LARP
>>
>>38164010
>>38164049
i'm very dependent on my after tax income. i have a mortgage to pay, i have a degenerate sister to subsidize, and two aging parents that are dependent on me.

looking at instagram girls make me want to kill self.
>>
>>38164088
I'm not asking him to cure cancer you fucking idiot. I'm saying that he should be able to figure out what he needs to do one of the easier things in life
>>
File: 1478645813553.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478645813553.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>>38161182
>annual income excluding capital gains: 110k
>own my car
>own an apartment
>net worth of $3.1 million

non of this really matters, you see total "losers" who are damn near homeless, in fact ive even seen some homeless dudes with hot girlfriends.
you seem to believe you deserve a girlfriend. sorry but you dont deserve shit, you have what you have because you earned it, working hard at a job isnt going to earn you a gf, its going to earn you money.
now you could use that money to try an help your case to get a gf, dress nice, expensive restraunts, etc, etc but in the end you are going to have to put in the work to meet someone and get to know them on a personal/individual level. You are going to have to put yourself out there, in extremely uncomfortable social situations time and time again , and be rejected time and time again. its called getting lucky for a reason.
some have it easier because of looks, but again genetics is also luck
>>
>>38164084
class of 2012 bro
>>
>>38164088
You're an idiot.

Getting a girlfriend is the easiest thing in the world. Literal homeless people do it. Drunks do it. Drug addicts do it. Disgusting, ugly, fat pieces of shit do it.

It's easier than installing windows XP.

If OP was as smart as he claims to be it'd be a simple processes of engaging in the activities guaranteed to get him a girlfriend. But like you he's a moron and his story is bogus. He's just some fat, broke loser in his mother's basement fantasizing about how he'd still be alone even if he had money and intelligence.
>>
File: BAeGM6dCcAA4a8w.jpg (8KB, 413x256px) Image search: [Google]
BAeGM6dCcAA4a8w.jpg
8KB, 413x256px
>>38161182
Learn Spanish, go to Venezuela or Argentina, buy a decent 8-10/10 submissive wife, go to Romania buy European qt3.1416, flight east Asia buy pinoy qt, go full pedo with a 20yo that looks like a loli; acquire cows trade for stinky Indian qt, go to Jamaica/Costa Rica buy big assed nigress... Go to the same places get whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>38164175
you don't know shit and you could be lying too. if it was the easiest thing in the world, we'd all have GF's on this board. see, i can use dipshit logic too.
>>
>>38164175
>biglaw
>intelligence

I went to law school because I couldn't find a job after I graduated college. I majored in philosophy and was relegated to working in TTT jobs. Money is the only thing that I can brag about.
>>
>>38164140
this sounds like a projection. social situations don't always have to be uncomfortable and you may not get rejected a lot.
>>
everything a gf does, i mean the perfect gf, can be bought for the right money. there isn't a single thing a gf can do that a smart and social girl can't do for money. and 3 million and 100k a year is enough to buy that so don't complain.
go and buy yourself some love.
>>
>>38161182
Hey man,

I am in a very similar situation, I feel your pain.

I got to a point where I realize "if x happens, then I will do y"

Truthfully, x only happens when you make it happen. Put yourself out there. Pay a professional photographer to take pictures of you, and use that on a legit website. there are good women out there.

Just remember: you landed this gig for success and $$$, which im sure you busted your ass for. You gotta act the same way with women.
>>
anyways thanks for all the replies. i am going to go get shit faced. this will be my last reply here.
>>
>>38161182
how did u get into biglaw as a robot? curious
>>
>>38165032
>how did u get into biglaw as a robot? curious
to add to this
I thought you had to be very well connected to get a decent job in law, otherwise as a literally who, even with great grades from a good school you'd just be doing menial work (if any work) with no betterment in sight.

did you get a job through family or were you just a great candidate without connections?
I am assuming you didn't have connections because you post here and nogf.
>>
Get on tinder my man. Easy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.