[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /drugs/ here? high on percocet and drunk. probably gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: index.jpg (2KB, 194x135px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2KB, 194x135px
who /drugs/ here? high on percocet and drunk. probably gonna buy some cocaine this weekend.
>>
>>38160826
I'm pretty drunk on tequila right now. i'll probably get some dabs from the shop tomorrow too,.
>>
>>38160826
watch out for the acetaminophen in those 512s. you could enjoy a line of dope with weed.
you don't have to shoot up
>>
Don't You'll make yourself and my country shittier if you do.

Drugs are for faggots.
>>
Enjoy your fent
>>
>>38160870
not shooting up. just popping them.
>>
I've never done drugs before but I think I'm going to give in soon.
>>
>>38160898
acetaminophen is toxic to the liver do you realize this.
>>
>>38160913
you should try weed
>>38160898
popping 512s will fuck your liver up with the APAP. at least do a cold water extraction
>>
File: red-wine.jpg (131KB, 1065x666px) Image search: [Google]
red-wine.jpg
131KB, 1065x666px
I'm about 3/4 the way through a bottle of wine. Top comfy, and St. Elliot's preferred drink. I take lots of adderall but that doesn't count as a real drug. This weekend I'm probably eating DXM or maybe some MXE in the butt
>>
>>38160826
I'm smoking a joint right now. I wish I had some uppers for the holiday. Cocaine anon, have you ever used adderall? Is it the same as cocaine or does it feel different? I've always wanted to try coke.
>>
>>38160826
Moved back in with my parents in between semesters. Found and took my bowl and grinder. Least I still have my bong hidden away.
Trying to get some shrooms and n,n dmt
>>
>>38160923
op here. too high and drunk to care. if i die early so what. only banged 5 cunts. none of them were that great
>>
>>38160937
Not OP, but Adderall felt more like crystal - a much harsher and more mechanical speed where as coke was much more subtle by comparison.
However, they both did the exact same thing.
>>
>>38161050
That's interesting, I would have expected it to be the other way around. I wish I wasn't such a shy piece of shit so I could find a dealer.

Thank you for answering my question.
>>
>>38160934
Where did you get mxe in 2017?

Labtested real mxe?
>>
>>38161094
I ordered a bunch a few years ago, but I'm down to ~10g or so now. Kind of sad, I have to ration it. I'm out of filters or else I'd be injecting, but rectal administration is similar to intramuscular so it's not that much of a loss.
>>
>>38160826
Im smoking kush and might get some beer tonight
>>
>>38160826
drug is only in the weekend for me. but will do some deschloroketamine, and some codein. will also vape my 5f-adb
>>
i've been trying to get into drugs but my robotic nature means i can't meet dealers
>>
>>38160934
amphetamine is a real hard drug.
>>
>>38161094
in feary land. or you get a private synth from india if you can afford a kilo of it
>>
>>38161671
He said adderall not emphatime you fucktard
>>
>>38161656
don't you know what the darknet is?

>>38161706
>feary land
is this a reference to an actual thing, or did you typo fairy land lol

Why hasn't someone done this and sold it for profit? Tfw you will never ever get to experience MXE
>>
>>38161749
google what adderall is, anon
it's a type of amphetamine, in fact it's a strong type of amphetamine (an isomer blend) compared to street speed, which is racemic
>>
buying weed and hopefully some perc 30s this weekend :)))))))))))))
>>
File: 1497638088444.jpg (54KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497638088444.jpg
54KB, 540x433px
>>38161671
>amphetamine is a real hard drug.

I've been taking Adderall for a few months and it doesn't feel much different from drinking a cup of coffee. Taking it in therapeutic doses rarely leads to any kind of addiction. It certainly doesn't "feel" like a hard drug by any means even though I know it technically is

>>38161749
tard
>>
Gonna order dmt when im back in the states. What's a good amount to do/roll up in a blunt/joint for 3-5 people?
>>
>>38161983
Everything is all in the dosages. LSD, meth, heroin, you can use them all in small doses (well not meth, because of stimulant hormesis, but that's a different story) and they become un-hard drugs, even useful and healthy.

If you're not taking more than three times as much adderall as you should be, it's not really a hard drug, you're right
>>
File: 1499147883126.jpg (5KB, 227x249px) Image search: [Google]
1499147883126.jpg
5KB, 227x249px
6 year opiate addict here. I hate my life I want to die. I might commit suicide before 2018 if I don't pussy out
AMA
>>
>>38162027
Oh yeah, might vape it if it's even better
>>
>>38162066
are you on the H
how do you avoid fentanyl
have you tried using DXM to reverse addiction
>>
>>38162124
>are you on the H
yessir. on some comfy black tar right now. I know a lot of people talk shit about black tar, but I'm in texas and this is the best I can get. \I get some powdery "peanut butter" sometimes but I like my tar better.
>how do you avoid fentanyl
only ever tried the extended release fentanyl patches and never could get my hands on more again. would do again/10
>have you tried using DXM to reverse addiction
no but I tried tripping on triple Cs and I really didnt like it
>>
>>38162066
is your life falling apart?
>>
>>38162182
CCC has ingredients other than DXM hbr that fuck you up at high doses
>>
File: 1491191685513.jpg (69KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491191685513.jpg
69KB, 490x700px
>>38162210
>6 year opiate addict here. I hate my life I want to die. I might commit suicide before 2018 if I don't pussy out
>is your life falling apart

nah its all gucci
>>
>>38162066
How did you manage to finance your habit for six years?
What does your family think of you?
Have you ever narrowly avoided death by overdose or been woken up by paramedics etc?
Do you schedule your use with the last remaining shreds of self-control or do you lack any
>>
>>38162066
Been there man, although I luckily got out after a while. How much are you taking at once and per day? IV?
>>
>>38162275
>finance your habit for six years
not him but tar is cheap, especially mexican black tar
>>
File: 1487733957330.png (1MB, 1020x674px) Image search: [Google]
1487733957330.png
1MB, 1020x674px
>>38162275
>How did you manage to finance your habit for six years?
For for the first four years I wageslaved at several different jobs. That was the beginning before I started using H. I was just messing with mostly pills at the time, Towards the end of the 4 year period it started getting harder to hold down a full time job without fucking up 'cause I'm a dopehead, so eventually I got fired and went through bouts of homelessness and having to do shady shit to get a fix. current working at Red Lobster right now though sharing apartment with a senile old lady being comfy in possibly the last months of my life
>What does your family think of you?
My mother is probably pretty disappointed and so is my imouto-chan
>Have you ever narrowly avoided death by overdose or been woken up by paramedics etc?
Yeah, twice. First time was on oxycodone, I had just snorted like 50mg and I started uncontrollably throwing up and passed out, and someone had to call the hospital and i was injected with that "anti-heroin" stuff I forgot what it was called
Second time as on heroin like almost 2 years ago, but I survived that one too. It was one some "pura" shit too
>Do you schedule your use with the last remaining shreds of self-control or do you lack any
oh yeah, im slightly autistic so I time my fixes all throughout the day and i get extra comfy before each one

ive gone through grimy moments but right now im the comfiest heroin addict you'll ever meet. still hate myself though
>>
>>38162298
I usually shoot up half a gram at a time on the weekends (i used to be doing a lot more but ive gone through periods of rehab/jailtime) and maybe a .10 on the days I have to wageslave just to keep me going through the day.

if I had a particularly stressful day i'll shoot up a good half of some pure tar.
>>
>>38162397
>I forgot what it was called
naloxone
>>
File: 759547485645.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
759547485645.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
>>38162435
>>38162298
Forgot to add, that's fixing myself three times a day. On the weekends when I use half a gram for each fix, I only fix myself twice
>>
>>38162435
How many times a day do you have to fix? I remember when I started I could be fine shooting like .1 twice a day but within a couple months I had to do at least .2-.3 four or five times a day just to not get sick, let alone actually getting high
>>
>>38162460
>>38162491
disregard this I didn't see you'd posted again
>>
>>38162512
you good.

but yeah, those are my planned doses but thats on a good day, occasionally I'll have to stuff it out and get sick because something happened and I couldn't get dope that day. I usually keep a hand of benzos for occasions like that
>>
>>38162548
yeah I had my share of days like that when I was on that shit, I always just took whatever else I could get my hands on (which didn't help for shit but what can you do). The worst was when I had to go through a day of classes nearly 24 hours into withdrawal, after the second time that happened I made sure to never run out again
>>
>>38162672
how'd you get off, famalia?
>>
>>38162684
Got forced into detox and then rehab by my parents, I got high a few times afterward but I had almost no money for quite some time after getting out of rehab so I was never able to do it enough to get dependent again

After a few months I stopped having the cravings so much and now I won't go back because I know I'll probably fucking die
>>
>>38160826
I just scored some South American cocaine from Columbia... on vacation rn, so bomb ass yay O boy!

made me realize how garbage and cut the shit in the us is
>>
>>38162825
literally just google the definition of the word god damn
>and if I should say yes or no in searches?
?
>>
Spent the last 2 weeks smoking weed all day err day after a few months dry spell. Ran out a couple of days ago and won't probably smoke for a few months again until the dispensaries open in my state or until I can get hooked up again.

Weed is great and those who don't know anything about it often either blow it out of proportion or think it's something that will make you go insane on a killing rampage. All it does for me is give me heightened sensations, makes me horny as FUCK and some good munchies afterwards.

TL;DR: Feels good man.
>>
>>38162435
How fucked up do your limbs look with so many needle pricks?
>>
>>38162931
>Columbia
Murrikan education, gentlemen. Get off the dope and grab a book you disgusting slime.
>>
>>38163438
Not really all that bad. I got visible track marks yeah, but ive seen a loooot worse. ive surprisingly never had any of the abscesses and gross shit commonly associated with heroin
>>
I have some weed on the way, I haven't had any for a while so it'll be nice.
I also did some speed in the weekend.
>>
really how truly addictive amphetamine is? I tried it once and it was awesome, but the fact that its so, so freaky cheap ($20 for 10g) make me have some fear to it. If I buy that crap I want those 10g to last me years.
>>
Powder cocaine is fun if you can afford it, but meth is that x10 and, I believe, cheaper. It's just scary good, though, and I never tried it again after my first go with it. If I had some extra cash, and/or someone was offering, I'd definitely do coke again, though.
>>
What's the best weed strain you've ever had? Sour Diesel for me, but I haven't tried that many. That shit's pure bliss. I was grinning for like an hour straight.
>>
File: Cheeky Pepe.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky Pepe.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>38160826
silly druglets using anything other than the one superior drug,
caffeine.
>>
All I have is wine
>>
>>38163595
myeh, not really. I use it like adderall (never exceeding 80mg, always taken orally, never redosed) and I would say it's great fun to work on it, but I never feel the desire to do it often, partly because it doesn't suit me, partly because tolerance just goes up so fast that it's not economical to abuse it, despite its cheapness (I am naturally hoardy and shrewd about drugs, I guess).

I know people who take meth orally for the same purpose with the same results. The thing is, if you stick to the oral ROA, you never get the rush or ritual of injecting or smoking which is a huge part of becoming addicted. It's also really helpful to use it only when you have a lot of work to get done, which is also when it shines its best. So while some people can fuck their life up from it, I would say it is generally safe if you play it smart.
>>
>>38163657
modafinil + coffee gave me the strongest rush of dopamine and wakefulness I've ever experienced in my life. Without it being too euphoric that you get distracted by the good feels.

>>38163707
thats great to know. it seems to me you have a great deal of control over yourself, I don't think I could dose myself that shit without thinking "yeah you know what, fuck this. I want to dance". I've seen a couple of friends get lost on the amphetamine binges, I'm talking about straight days awake on lines and lines of this crap.

on the other hand, the first time I did speed I felt this intense sense of confidence and energy, it was awesome. I really wanted to do more but fortunately my friends took me back home.

do you get an urge to do speed?
>>
>>38163896
this is another reason I rarely do speed, and control my use heavily: I love having a low tolerance to it. On just 40mg of 72% pure speed (about 30mg amphetamines, or about ONE adderall IR) I feel like I'm one of those iron maiden aesthetic type flaming cowboy skeletons riding a motorcycle while I'm typing an essay. The problem is it takes so long after that same single dose to get back to that point of blissfully low tolerance, which is what motivates me to use it infrequently.

I can daydream about doing speed for fun, but I want to use it responsibly, to prove to myself I won't get addicted, and I never feel an urge to do it.
>>
Can someone tell me if kratom is safe to use. I don't want to get addicted to opiates.
>>
>>38164056
it's good bruh, that's why it's legal
>>
Smoking a joint currently reevaluating my reasons to live and probably gonna order some acid off of Alpha soon
Does anyone else on here also not get any form of visuals on psychedelics just wondering if im alone on this one
>>
>>38164056
Kratom is not addictive and isnt a opiate just read up on the dosage of it because in higher doses can cause extreme nausea
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Ayyyy I have cocaine rn
Want to take some but trying to get drunk first for that cocaethylene high
Too bad my stomach is too pusdy, mixing or taking shots just makes me want to throw up right now, so don't think I'll be getting drunk or high tonight :(
>pic related
>>
>>38164170
wierd, coke pretty much just sobers me up if im drunk
>>
>>38164135
are you sure you've done enough psychedelics?

all I got on 1 tab of LSD was some waviness, the trip was mostly all in the mindspace, but 2 tabs was wonderfully visual
>>
>>38164201
My first trip was 300ug (2 tabs) because i was an autist and the dealer had them folded and then after that i had another trip 60ug on some light stuff and while i was with some friends i also did 150ug. Have also done DMT 2 times correctly and had no visuals whatsoever and the dmt gave my friends some to little visuals. Im gonna soon try mushrooms and probably gonna do a really heavy dose
>>
>>38164170

just take the fucking coke you pussy
>>
>>38164184
Heard it's supposed to do that somewhat, never really experienced it like that. Feel more high than anything, but somewhat more of a clearer mind
>>
>>38164286
>he thinks I haven't had a bloody nose for the past week because I'm an idiot that didn't know how to crush it up enough
I will have to soon, since there's no way I could go to sleep now and wake up in 5 hours
>>
>>38164286
Also, I want to, but coke's pretty expensive and I don't have a job anymore. Want to savor what I can
>>
>>38164270
well that's fucking weird.
everything else is normal but no visuals?
have you tried combining psys with weed?
consider trying 2cb, it's very visual but light mentally and bodily
>>
just started my workday

Kratom's kicking in and 3 hours later the Phenibut will, they make an ordeal of a job to a comfy place
>>
Sometimes I wish there was an alcohol/drugs board.
>>
Beer and cutting mo-fo. Can't talk to dealers because aspergers, just like ER and AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38164346
how much kratom do you take? I have some Maeng Da... I don't have a scale. But I liked 1 teaspoon and then redosing with another one an hour later. Felt very stimulating. Didn't like 3 tsp all at once.. felt essentially drunk.

What do you recommend for making the workplace more comfy?
>>
>>38164489
Get yourself a scale man

Watch out with doses, as I take it dayle, I stay on a consistent dose, which would mean heavy tolerance buildup.
For that reason I take daily supplements of agmatine, magnesium and L-tyrosine

with that said, I take 3.8g in the morning and again in the afternoon

I'd advise any daily user to do the same

blend some reds and whites together, whites would usually be best for mood and motivation, but I like the sedation of the reds to have as a good background feeling
>>
>>38164338
Nah havent really tried weed with pyschs but yeah normal everything the only thing remotely visual was my phone going wavy and when i was lying down in my room i could like sort of control the roof but it only lasted 10 seconds
But yeah ill probably try 2cb if i can get btc
>>
>>38160826
I've had a handful of beers from a 4th of July get together, and added a 1mg Xanax on top of that. Feeling pretty good.
>>
>>38164722
dangerous. don't do more
>>
File: believe.gif (491KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
believe.gif
491KB, 500x284px
>>38164969
Truth be told I have done more in the past, not sure how I'm alive. I've done a 6 pack of 5.9% beers with two .5mg Ativians and a Xanax an hour or two after. My legs felt like lead for a few days after, I don't recommend it.

I do appreciate the concerns though anon. It is noted. This isn't really a life I want to lead forever.
>>
>>38160826
Did some coke, have work in 7 hours and really not tired at all. FUCK.
>>
>>38161296
Lucky bastard. It's been a year since I had MXE. I was never into ordering large quantities because I know I wouldn't be able to get my hands off it, did not fore see the eternal drought
>>
>>38165865
coke you will be able to sleep in a few hours, this isn't speed. if you have some anti staminic it will help.
>>
>>38166341
i had a private note sent to me claiming to sell mxe, but since they also have 4mmc i am sure it is a scam.
>>
How do you score drugs? i lost all my contacts a long time ago.
>>
I wish I had friends so I could have an irl dealer instead of having to look online :(
>>
>>38168281
Same. I moved to a new town 3 years ago and I still haven't made any friends or met a new dealer. I don't even know where to start looking now that it's just me.
>>
>>38168281
Online is better, unless you have really resourceful friends most people with contacts usually get stuff by many proxies and middle men and it's often a pain in the ass to get a hold of anything and the quality usually ranges from poor to mediocre.

I used to know a dealer directly in Amsterdam that bought directly from sources, he was actually more of a full on distributor than a dealer. Those were the days, me and my friends used to deal back then too, was very lucrative.

Trust me online is better than what most normies get
>>
It's always wierd reading a thread like this when i'm at work. Reading the drug thread in between handing out methadone and asking people about their withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>tfw have adhd but not enough of it to justify a script for meds
darn
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.