[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strap in for the cringe lads.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Strap in for the cringe lads.
>>
orinigol orignol give me originolo

contiues...
>>
>>38160621
what the FUCK is that right bar bullshit

okcupids can die
>>
>>38160621
She seems sheltered. I wouldn't hold anything against her.
>>
>>38160659

There is the occasional good person on there but they are few in far between.

orignolo
>>
>>38160687

I know she's probably brainwashed or something, nothing agaist her as a person but reading that stuff makes me wince.
>>
> tfw see these threads
> I always panic that someone will find my OKC page with all the cringe, long posting and other pathetic shit in it

Please stop
>>
>>38160621
>>38160655
what's the point of posting this? who fucking cares?

go fuck off to okcupid where the dumb degenerates are
>>
>>38160621
That's quite the lovely schnoz she has there
>>
>>38160621
I pray that in my life time I'll see a dictatorship in my country that'll throw people like this into forced labour camps.
>>
>>38160723
Even if they don't find your page, the fact that you use OKC is cringe enough f am
>>
>>38160724

Because it's interesting.

Also implying r9k isnt' where the dumb degenerates are

origolo origolo give
>>
>>38160690
>as long a son you're willing to care bout other people I'm happy

I bet as soon as you start bringing up anything non left wing she will block you
>>
hey if you want to see real okcringe you should see my profile ;)
>>
>>38160763
If thats interesting to you, you have a lot to learn

You should try valuing your time more so you're not surprised nor do you respond / care / think and ponder over basic retarded bitches. Be gone and go inhabit OKCupid
>>
>>38160876

>basic bitches

How's high school treating you?
>>
>>38160956
How disgusting, unwanted, creepy, and alone are you to have to use OkCupid? To even think about considering it?
>>
>>38160984

>says the r9k poster

oringolooo
>>
>>38161025
Meme farming does not equal social suicide
>>
>>38161073

>it's not social suicide coz no one knows about it :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.