[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw when this board is a self-reinforcing echo chamber that reinforces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
tfw when this board is a self-reinforcing echo chamber that reinforces your doubts and insecurities and enables your deblitating habits.

tfw when wallowing in your own mediocrity on the internet is easier than challenging yourself through the layers of society that you will have to face to gain any sort of happiness and relief.

i don't actually have a picture but this is surprisingly relevant
>>
>>38160615
I hate that faggot in the picture. Such a punch-able face. Looks like the kind of guy that uses the phrase "white privilege" unironically.
>>
>tfw MS
What exactly do you want me to do or change? I can barely walk across a room.
>>
stop wallowing and pull yourselves up by the bootstraps. all it takes is a little initiative and a firm handshake
>>
>>38160695
ironybros are a lower caste than robots
>>
>>38160649
and they have a better sexual strategy than most on this board
>>
>>38160649
lmao right?

>>38160615
literally who has doubts/insecurities that are the same as the ones people here have? i mean i guess this post is catered to them, but dear god i'd suicide if this was my echo chamber. 4chan in general is just filled with the worst people. tourist to vent.
>>
/ baka at teh degeneracy*
>>
>>38160669
desu you're in trouble. overcome anxiety and meet someone through charity channels. disregarding the chad meme girls like personality. the problem with accepting this is that most dudes have an absolutely terrible personality/fear of expressing it, so just revert to the "girls like chad" meme
>>
>>38160780
this thread isnt catered for you then desu
>>
>tfw when
>that face when when
Bait. Saged. Don't reply to this thread.
>>
>>38160866
what if this was the trap all along
>>
>>38160866
tfw the only response to a confrontation about sht lifestyle is to consider it a bait thread
>>
>>38160747
>sexual strategy

>>/reddit/
>>
>>38161173
how would you describe jerking off to traps vs. going out and meeting women?
>>
>>38160615
>Having to force yourself to work twice as hard as Chad Thundercock for half the results in a world you didn't ask to be born in
Fuck you, stupid normie. Let me enjoy my fucking neetdom, it's all I have
>>
>>38161412
imagine saying "i didn't ask to be born into this world" as a way to completely abandon every responsibility i have/ every chance to improve myself
get over yourself faggot
>>
we'll bump this to trigger robots
>>
"i want to kill myself because i don't have the courage to do what i know needs to be done.... but don't have the courage to kill myself because i know it's not the right choice to my dissatisfaction"
>>
File: Dental-crown-results.jpg (51KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dental-crown-results.jpg
51KB, 351x500px
>>38162149
>what needs to be done
"Son, what's so hard about showing up, speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake?"
>>
>>38162165
>memeing a normal behavior instead of trying to replicate it
>>
what happiness is there to be found in society? society is full of normies
>>
>>38162233
are you happy currently?
>>
>Don't be afraid of rejection, the worst they can do is say "no"

How can I be afraid of something I've never experienced? Fuck you OP, get off this board.
>>
>>38162270
that's irrelevant to my question.
>>
>>38162301
if you were you'd say you were
>>
>>38162317
and what if im not? will you answer my question?
>>
>>38162277
the fact you're so afraid of rejection is exactly what i said you echo chamber weeb. step outside it.
>>
>>38162337
that's exactly my point though is you're not happy in this vacuum
>>
>>38162362
it doesnt matter if i am or not. it still doesnt answer my original question
>>
>>38162345
You know nothing about pride. I'm a fucking lion, motherfucker. Nobody says no to the fucking lion.

It has nothing to do with fear. It has everything to do with getting rejected and not being able to retaliate and force your will upon those who say no at first.

If we were in more savage times, I'd be a conqueror or warlord.
>>
>>38162399
it certainly does, because you're not happy in this space. you can continue to circe the drain on 4chan but you know it's not going to allow you any happiness.

as far as outside of it, in irl... obviously. what else is there?
>>
>>38162461
and yet you're a skinny weeb on a shiny computer. either you're trolling or you're unaware of your narcissistic dillusions.

you're nothing.
>>
>>38162481
what happiness is there to be found in society? society is full of normies
uuuuuuuu
>>
>>38162497
you don't have to enjoy people to engage in society
>>
>>38162515
then what happiness is there to found in society?
>>
>>38162495
Whatever helps you feel better about yourself.

You just can't bear the thought of a man who has pride in himself. An aristocrat of the soul like me angers you and frightens you.
>>
>>38162566
you're literally doing nothing with your life but posting these stupid messages on 4han/the internet. i guarantee it.
>>
>>38162528
cliche as it sounds, it's subjective. doing the exact opposite of what you're currently doing would not be a negative first step, as confusing/debiliating as that is. beause if you were to 100% continue on your current road - and there is no happiness to be found- turning 100% around would lead to something better. if you give details i could get more detailed
>>
>>38162723
>turning 100% around would lead to something better.
how so?
>>
>>38162766
i mean do you want me to lead you out of darkness without any details?

you understand the analogy but you're subtly trolling because you don't want the personal responsibility?
>>
>>38162836
im just not seeing the benefits of being an active part of society (that excludes leeching from it).
>>
>>38162910
what do you want to do, and imagine completely not leeching from society because that will bring down what you actually want to do
>>
>>38163012
the main desire of people is not to leach, specifically, but to do/add in a certain sense; so i know you have a drive that may seem unfeasible
>>
>>38163012
i dont want to do anything. that's why i leech
>>
>>38163062
you didn't answer the question. what do you want to do
>>
>>38163096
my answer is i dont want to do anything.
>>
>>38163103
then you're the one out of 100,000 that something would murder.

and ultimately, obviously, as much as someone else tries to motivate you. only you can motivate you. because other would like to know but you shut down.
>>
>>38163103
and your actual refusal to answer, on anything, is specifically indicative of you. because we can work with literally anything. so i do want to encourage something, anything, as opposed to the sht meme of *i'm a hapless male and dont want to participate at all"
>>
>>38160615
The life of a true robot is mediocrity. Any "suggestions" to "improve" are grandiose lies you travelling normies throw to make yourself feel better. Even if bots did succeed (unlikely for a white man in this age) the outside world is not for us. Someone linked me something that happened somewhere, so I know my surroundings and can see the smoke already. I am considering suicide and might do it if next semesters grades are terrible again. I said that last time, but im getting serious now, ill finish something for once if it kills me.
>>
>>38163274
im not refusing to answer your question. im answering your question honestly.
i dont want to do anything which is why i dont want to participate in society. it's way too much work for what feels like no reward(which is why i asked what happiness is there to be found in society).
>>
>>38163329
shut up. seriously. you pretend like the environment is against you. you're a white male and have the best sucess. if you want to complain more it's because you don't know how to play the game. in such case listen to fcking youtube videos. within a year you're alpha
>>
>>38163334
i can't help you if you don't respond with a need. because literally every organism work towards a need. that's why you're listess, you have no fcking need. it's just a damn emptiness. and i can feel for you specifically. but overall you need to focus on your prerogatives and get that straightened intoo your lives
>>
>>38163431
atm i have everything i need. i want for very little despite not being rich or talented.
of couse i still have primal needs, like the need to eat and keep myself entertained, but both of those things are very easily solved while leeching.
>>
>>38163380
It is against us, feminist destroying loving families and shit skins are overpopulating the first world. Whites may have had hreat success but that's all gone now. And some crappy pua or staged crap isnt going to help my tarnished land filled with leftist faggots who destroy everything.
>>
>B-but you need participate in our rat race
Why should I, the rewards are not worth it.
>>
>>38162270
I'm not happy and I don't know what I want out of life. All I've ever known is mediocrity.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.