[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONLY SPICS CAN BE ROBOTS NO OTHER ETHNICITY OR RACE IS AS HATED AS US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1488497095462.jpg (65KB, 786x733px) Image search: [Google]
1488497095462.jpg
65KB, 786x733px
ONLY SPICS CAN BE ROBOTS
NO OTHER ETHNICITY OR RACE IS AS HATED AS US
>>
>indians
>blacks

That's two that are more hated
>>
>>38160087
Indians have cool and interesting culture
Yoga, Bollywood, Hinduism/Mysticism and their food is a big thing with hipsters.

Blacks are also responsible for like 90% of American culture.

Just because /pol/ tards hate them doesn't mean everyone does.
>>
>>38160066
I'm not a spic, I consider "spics" like niggers to blacks. And I deal with lots of spics in my family, dumb, messy people. Generally avoid them like niggers standing on the sidewalk.

I'm Guatemalan by the way.
>>
>>38160261
Nobody likes a smelly, dirty, curry drinking Pajeet who poos in the loo
>>
>>38160261
>American culture
>implying
>>
this thread is too divisive
we can at least all agree that whites cannot be robots
>>
>>38160437
You're mixing up specific people with general culture. Like I pointed out, Indian culture is pretty interesting no matter who you ask.
Meanwhile spic "culture", which is mostly stolen from niggers and such, is boring, stupid, and dumb. They've literally never done anything significant in the history of their existence.
>>
>>38160066
mexicans cant be robots. your entire culture is centered around guys being tough and not showing feeling and being normies
>>
>>38160500
They currently control the drug market in much of the southwestern united states.

That's an achievement, right?
>>
>>38160261
>Blacks are also responsible for like 90% of American culture.
Hold down there Paco, I know your kind is fucking retarded, but Niggers didn't contribute anything to America.
>>
>>38160656
that cotton didn't pick itself
you're empirically wrong
>>
>>38160477
White men are the default betas in the 21st century. They've gotta be huge and do MMA to not be called "white boi" by every pissed-off shit-skin they encounter.

-sincerely, a mixed-race robot
>>
>>38160066
Don't group me in with you anon and stop calling yourself a spic. It's pathetic
>>
>>38160767
that's just a meme perpetuated by black twitter
whites are the default chads too
if anything south asians are the default omega males - some of them are born into it (untouchables)
>>
we shitskins are naturally born as ugly fuckers nobody will find attractive.
>>
>>38160656
America's main cultural cornerstones are made by blacks.

Music? Overwhelmingly dominated by blacks
Athletics? Overwhelmingly dominated by blacks
Politics? The entire Democratic party exists to pander to blacks
Food? Major staples like BBQ are black staples
Even movies and tv shows don't get made anymore unless they have at least 1 black person in it (meanwhile I can't remember ever seeing a Jap, for example, even once
>>
>not even one latino superhero in any movie
>>
>>38160656
NFL and basketball is all blacks because they have superior genetics. The CEO of microsoft and google are both indian. Racist whiteys sit on here and pol all day complaining about how their perfect white world should be while all the other races fight for jobs.
>>
>>38160842
>>America's main cultural cornerstones are made by blacks.
>>Even movies and tv shows don't get made anymore unless they have at least 1 black person in it (meanwhile I can't remember ever seeing a Jap, for example, even once
>shoehorning a black actor into a movie just to pander to minorities means it's made by blacks
wew lad
I'm not going to argue your main point about niggers contributing more than spics, because I agree. But saying niggers are responsible for 90% is bullshit. But I don't blame you, the average spic IQ is around 85<
>>
>>38160066
Spaniard here.
I slept on a train last month and accidentally went to Belgium. While I was there a bunch of people thought I was homeless.
>>
File: wqqqq.gif (2MB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
wqqqq.gif
2MB, 500x355px
>>38160842
i know you're baiting, but for anyone who actually believes this
>music
a high number of critically acclaimed music was made by white males.

>athletics
the most taxing sport on the body is soccer.
which in recent time has been dominated by white europeans.

>politics
don't even know what the fuck your argument for this was.

>food
>bbq
>major staple
not even gonna bother with you here.

>movies and tv shows.
most critically acclaimed shows and movies were either written, directed, or both, by whites.
>>
>>38160943
Lol I was gonna argue with this but you hit the nail right on its fucking head.

>>38160983
>>38161070
Talk to any white person who doesn't waste their life on this shitty website. Literally every fucking kid under the age of 20 listens to Kodak Black, Drake, Lil Uzi Vert, etc. Rap music used to be just "for the colored folk" but at this point rappers are household names.

In the same way, boys who are well adjusted (aka don't frequent pol, r9k, 4chan) look up to male athletes from a young age. Most of these male athletes are black. That doesn't mean white boys are losing their identity.

Every fucking female in America thinks Beyonce and Rihanna are goddesses. They all want to be "thick", something that black women have been doing for ages.

Notice how kids of all races talk and act these days. They look up to black people for whatever reason and thats how it is.
>>
File: tfw.gif (346KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
346KB, 165x115px
>>38160261
>pajeets
>cooler culture than spics

fucking kek.
>>
File: lllll.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
lllll.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>38161108
i see, you don't actually have any arguments.
take this /pol/ bait where it belongs
>>
File: 20170131_085447.jpg (43KB, 169x273px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_085447.jpg
43KB, 169x273px
>>38160874
>tfw white spic boi
>tfw no gf
F-fuck off hombre, I'm a b-big strong 5'4 man! I-I'll cut you up real bad holmes!
>>
>>38160992
This sounds like a premise for a good movie d e s u
>>
>>38161070
Every genre of American music traces back to blacks. From rock and roll to pop, and all the obvious ones like jazz and rap in between.

Yeah it's real taxing pretending to be tripped and crying on the field so you can get a penalty lmao.

The argument is black issues are a great concern in politics. No other minority group gets as much attention.

BBQ is literally the most American thing on the planet dumbass.

And they all feature at least one black guy.
Most modern shows even have them as the leads.
>>
>thinks their ethnicity makes them special
You sound like a normie
>>
uh are you forgetting us native americans you fuckboi?
>>
>>38161220
Not really. Europe is small as shit and the EU has open borders. It's not terribly uncommon, my brother was once accidentally sent to Italy this way.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38160066
im a spic but nobody knows it since i have white skin
feels bueno man
>>
>>38161265
Eh, fuck off mate, you all should've Ree'd the whites out of America when they showed up. Hell, there was a good time where if you all banded together you could've obliterated the Early U.S. due to sheer numbers.
>>
>>38160066
I completely agree, whites cannot be robots. Literally all they need to do is pull themselves up by their bootstraps, they are objectively the most desired race of men on the planet.

I'm white, and I managed to get a qt virgin gf, so can you.
>inb4 chad
>3/10 consistently rated on various boards (/fa/, /fit/, /soc/)
>autistic hobbies only (anime, gunpla, cosplay, circuits, stormweenie political views, etc)
>have dated multiple women of all ethnic backgrounds, none under 6/10 in attractiveness
>stole 3 different girl's virginities (lost mine to a virgin when I was 23)
>now 26, been dating one of the virgin girls whose cherry i popped for nearly 2 years
>>
>>38161254
Not who you're arguing with but as far as pop music, food, and athletics, for sure black people have come to dominate, but story-telling? Get the fuck out.

All the best modern story-tellers/world-builders have been white. Tolkien, Lucas, (George R.R.) Martin, (Stan) Lee, you name em.
>>
>>38161511
Lol none of those neckbeards are cornerstones of American culture. American literature isn't even a thing since most Americans don't even read.
>>
>>38160261
I'm a spic and I hate both of those more than I hate other mexicans, then again, I hate all mexicans
>>
>>38161572
>none of those neckbeards are cornerstones of American culture

Lol my entire ass. They're a MASSIVE part of our modern culture and show no signs of weakening, especially in the past 15 years or so with the huge rise in "nerd culture".

Oh, and you can thank papa Stan for Black Panther, by the way.
>>
only mutts can be robots. this is irrefutable.
>>
>tfw spic
>tfw all i want is to go trap but it doesnt seem possible
>no one likes spic traps anyway so its even worse

i wish for death
>>
>>38160066
I don't know that feel.

feels good to be GUAPO
>>
File: 1432172033903.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432172033903.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>38161903
What are you talking about bro?
Spics are behind only Thais at godtier trapping.
>>
>>38160398
>be me
>born in a country where most people only things in 2 things.
>sex and politics
>like 60% of the population cant access high education
>like 50% of them choose poor majors (administration,psychology,politics)
>i really cant consider myself as a spic
>white,1.72m(yeah metters are better)
>90% of the people like to provocate fight for not going to work
>laziness everywhere i go
>here we also have somo kind of groups who dont like them.
>colombia,fuck.
>>
>>38161974
depends on the kind of spic, ive seen some who would be god tier traps, being 5'4 and shit, you get me.

not me, i got the arab genes and ended up being 177cm (not extremely tall but bad for being a trap)
>>
>>38162001
>1.72m
lmao spiclet
>>
>>38161219
I see you

original
>>
File: 20170704_165807.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_165807.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm a spic and used to be doing well before discovering 4chan
>>
>>38162035
i know anon, thats the average height in another north countrys, but here in colombia its pretty tall
>medium height in colombia
>men = 1.65m
>1.62m or less
>i really dont know how the geneticis prefers fat brown ugly women who things tey are the best.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.