[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>twenties are supposed to be the prime of our lives >instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Nobody.jpg (195KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Nobody.jpg
195KB, 1140x1600px
>twenties are supposed to be the prime of our lives
>instead our lives are a series of bummer days witb so very occasional chances to have good moments
>normies get to have these good times whenever they want
Fuck this ride so much
>>
>>38159770

>be me 18 around 2013-ish
>go on 4chan decide I don't want to be like those losers
>Look for a job
>Apply for 100s of jobs
>not a single reply.
>19
>Accounting student
>start applying for internships
>not a single reply
>20
>Still applying for internships
>not a single reply
>21
>graduate
>top of my class
>can't get a job because I have no experience
>end up working at McDicks when the rest of the fucking brainlets in my class end up working at mid size practices and the big4

The game is rigged, no point in even trying.
>>
Who cares?

Stop being such a failed normie and bitching about this or that. It's pathetic how you desire to be accepted by a group of people that you low key despise.
>>
>>38159885
Where does it say that? I just want to be happy
>>
>>38159978
Then I misinterpreted your post, but it's hard to understand your envious feelings.

>I just want to be happy

Happiness is an abstract thing. Why can't you control your wants?
>>
>>38159885
Society is designed so that you can't be happy if you're not a normie
>>
>>38159770
I'm so grateful that 4chan didn't even fucking exist when I was a teen and I didn't find out about it until I was about 22.

Ree at me for being a failed normie but at least I had a good run where I had weird autistic friends and I did drugs and and had sex with sort of fat punk and emo girls.

I feel bad for kids who won't ever get to experience that cause they discovered 4chan when they were like 13-18 years old and have been on here since.
>>
i spent most of my 20s strung out on opiates
>>
>20's
>prime
No
>>
>>38160415
I guess Americans think that since they can't drink until 21.

Prime years are 16-21.
>>
>>38160446

Maybe in the 17 and 1800s.

You aren't even out of college by then.
>>
>>38160378
I didn't even visit 4chan much until 2015

Still never stopped me from being a 26 year old virgin
>>
>>38160321
You are the loose change of society, robots got the unfortunate dice roll in some subjectively bad way, and couldn't cope with reality. Skipped turn and genes but the game goes on.
>>
>>38160446
That's honestly pathetic that you think that way. There is no "prime" years because you are trying to measure something that is immeasurable.

You failed to acquire a bunch of shallow experiences, and now you're doomed to waste away a shallow husk of a person, chasing more shallow experiences, but those that you are eternally confined to view as mediocre?

How do you people fucking live? How do you have so little control over your thoughts and feelings that you're so desperately reliant on bullshit to give you short bursts of dopamine and not understanding that "being content" is attainable, that it's called serotonin, and all have you to do to access it is to stop being such a fucking dopamine addict.
>>
>>38159838
Should have gone in and shaken the managers hand.
>>
>>38160597
>There is no "prime" years because you are trying to measure something that is immeasurable.

No, a lot of things are objectively measurable and better around that age.

As a man, after your 20s your body starts to "rust" and fall apart and you get fatter and balder and your eyesight gets worse than it ever was and you're more likely to throw out your back and all sorts of shit.

As a woman, you also get fatter and your fertility will start to go down as well as increasing of birth defects or having a shitty retarded kid if you get pregnant later in life.

When you're that age, it's also much much easier to make friends because you're surrounded by hundreds people your own age in high school, college and uni and see them everyday. You also all have the same dumb common interests like you're into video games or emo music or whatever. It's much much easier to make friends and date.

When you're in your older 20s and beyond, your social circle is restricted to your workplace and maybe some volunteering or hobby group that you're into like maybe you're taking adult karate classes or something. You might even be a NEET.
>>
>>38160924
>as a man, after your 20s your body starts to "rust" and fall apart
User error. Even then, who cares? Just because you might have some new constraints to your potential possibilities doesn't mean that the possibilities laid out in front of you aren't still fairly fucking endless. Infinity minus a thousand is still infinity. Well, it's indeterminate, but same idea.

>When you're that age, it's also much much easier to make friends
Who cares? That you view friendship as such a commodity is probably keeping you from friendship more than age. Again, that's user error.

>When you're in your older 20s and beyond, your social circle is restricted
User error. You just generalized your last point. Two of three of your points have to do with socialization and one has to do with your physical body. Is that it, for you? There's a lot more to life than that.

I just made some dope ass cheese raviolis. Life is good. Where does that fit in to your world view? I'm 25. Am I no longer going to be able to make cheese raviolis as soon as I hit 30?
>>
>>38159770
>supposed to be
That's why you're so miserable. You were expecting your life to be something super special, a barrage of new experiences every day and a fresh pussy to pound every night and when it didn't turn out that way you became bitter and sad and stopped trying that hard.
>>
>>38161473
>user error

what is this hot autistic STEM meme talk
>>
>>38161765
Yeah how dare all these "autists" keep themselves content by exploring various hobbies and learning new things and as a result become capable of challenging our way of thought.

Let's keep whining about how all these normies aren't inviting us to their parties and how life is so cruel and hard. That'll show 'em.
>>
>>38160317
>Why can't you control your wants?
Why can't you stop eating food and just starve?
>>
>>38162084
You know, I remember WAY back during my public school education I learned the difference between need and want. What the fuck went wrong with you?
>>
>>38162110
Why do you need to live?
>>
>>38162173
I don't, honestly. If I died I wouldn't care. Life is enjoyable, but the concept of eventual release is comforting.

You know, the universe may be cold, dark place, but until you learn to cultivate your own inner fire, you'll keep on being dependent on other sources of fire to keep you warm.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>38160597
t. Normalfag

Originally kys
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.