[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loser General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0537.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
You know who you are: your trying hasn't done any good, so you've given up at life and don't put any effort in.

I personally don't even brush my teeth or shower any more. I barely eat any more. I wake up and alternate between anime and 4chan with a meal somewhere inbetween then I sleep. I think im reaching the end
>>
File: 1498963248331.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498963248331.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
>>38159710
Normally this should be all of r9k but unfortunetely the normalfags have invaded us so we have to have our own threads. Sigh.
Anyway i'm doing fucking terribly, i havent had human interaction in over a month. i'm going to bed at 8am and sleeping till 4pm and i pretty much just watch streams because even playing video games and drawing has become too much of an effort for me. Just fuck life desu.
>>
>>38159710

I'm sick of people telling me that I'm just a loser because I'm lazy.
I'm worthless because of my deficient face, body, and mind. Being a tryhard wouldn't improve my situation.
>>
i haven't been outside for about three months
the last time i had any fresh air was when i opened the door for the guy who delivered my whisky two weeks ago.
>>
>>38160083
>>38160111
>>38159710

I'm starting week two of my new landscaping job and I feel great

How are you?
>>
>>38159710
don't be so glum. a little initiative would get you a job so you wouldn't be bored. all it takes is a firm handshake
>>
>>38160111
Normies don't understand that some people just weren't meant to succeed. Of course I tried, I truly want to be happy, but I have mental problems and I'm not physically attractive enough to succeed in life.
>>
>>38160137
sounds like two weeks ago my champ gave the manager a firm handshake
>>
File: 1492129839222.png (553KB, 783x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492129839222.png
553KB, 783x719px
>>38159710
It's come to the point where even mindlessly browsing/posting on 4chan is exhausting to me. Much easier to sit in bed staring forward.
>>
you guys wanna be a part of my 4th reich?
>>
>get a good degree from a top 50 Uni
>get a good grad job and work my way into a career
>/fit/, lifts higher than ever
>renting an alright place
>had a 6/10 gf

That was nearly 2 years ago

Now I'm 26, renting a poverty 1 apartment as big as most robot's bed rooms with a shitty shower/bathroom area above a Chinese restaurant that's probably a front for some money laundering operation.

My entire life revolves around just chasing nostalgia from the 2006-2010 period, those long summer nights spent gaming with friends were the best times of my life. I feel that there is just no meaningful direction for modern men in our society. I want to go back to those early gaming days when you were excited and felt a true sense of fulfillment from doing things. Now all I do is watch YouTube videos from that era all day as my savings slowly dwindle away.
>>
>>38160142
All jokes aside, if I wanted to I could probably get some shitty wagecucking job at a retail or landscaping or fast food place. Then what? I'll just be bored flipping burgers instead of being bored laying on my bed. It's not like I want the extra money or anything either.
>>
>>38160142
literally unironically this, I applied for a job online, got an interview 2 days later, shook hand firmly and was hired on the spot with my first shift starting the very next day
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (105KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105KB, 633x758px
>>38159710

I did everything they told me, none of it made a difference
>>
>>38160206

What's your job and how did all that happen to you
>>
>>38160222
landscaping isn't a wagecuck job. You get paid to work out under the sun and talk shit/banter with a bunch of other guys.

If you don't want to, you don't have to banter either. You don't have to come into work looking or smelling nice, you're there to work hard and get the job done, period. And at the end of the day, you feel great.
>>
>>38160279

Make one last attempt to better yourself, no matter how hard, no matter the cost, force yourself to become even the tiniest but better
>>
>>38160303
and don't forget about building character champ. a little gumption goes a long way
>>
>>38160245
>>38160303
I really don't understand why so many people want jobs. Do you really think you'll be happier working a job? The only difference between being a neet and being a wagecuck is when you're a wagecuckj you're bored and working a job you don't like and when you're a neet you're just bored. I mean, if you like the field you work in it's a completely different story but at this point in most of our lives the only jobs available are shitty entry level jobs. Physical labor seems difficult and tiring, and not worth the little pay
>>
>>38160350
I went over a year having no job, I was depressed and sad most of the time. Got my job landscaping and now I'm probably the happiest I've been my life so far. Physical labor is satisfying and great specifically because it's difficult and tiring. You get to go home each day feeling like you acomplished something and you sleep like a baby.

>>38160337
Doing an honest day's work does the soul, body and mind a lot of good
>>
>>38160350
I find it a lot more depressing when I don't have work to do. I usually just lay in bed and feel like shit all day. Going out for the day to do some shit then coming back is better
>>
File: handshakedadcarkeys.png (815KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcarkeys.png
815KB, 658x415px
>>38160350
[menacingly] "What was that, son? I think my hearing may be going bad."
>>
>>38160441
Idle hands makes an ill mind
>>
>get home from landscaping job
>time for a fap
>legs keep cramping and cockblocking me every time I'm about to blow the beluga

feels painful, man
>>
>>38160509
>blow the beluga
Well that's novel.
>>
>>38160430
I worked at a hardy's last year and I was probably the worst part of my life post high school. All my co workers were normies in high school who all insulted me and all the customers were normies who lived happy lives. It made me envious to watch those people take it for granted. The work was also boring and I hated it. Being a neet is just as boring but at least I don't have to do work I hate and get bullied by my coworkers. Maybe I should give landscaping a shot
>>
>>38160528
>he doesn't blow his beluga
>he doesn't bellow his billows
>he doesn't smith his steel
>he doesn't eject his cockpit
>>
File: 1477898739850.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477898739850.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
>>38160318
>Make one last attempt to better yourself, no matter how hard, no matter the cost, force yourself to become even the tiniest but better

I don't know what else to do.

>quit drinking
>quit video games
>started eating healthy
>got incredibly fit
>got a good job
>moved out, got a nice place
>got new clothes

Still a depressed miserable lonely piece of fucking shit
>>
taking a little solace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>38160111
thats where you're wrong desu
>>
>>38159710
I love these threads. They're comfy. It's nice to have someone put it in words what I'm feeling, because I'm often so lost I don't understand anything. Thank you OP.
>>
>>38159710
Im about to go from literally never leaving the house to a 40 hour week again. Maybe it'll last most likely it'll be like the others. Either way do what you can but try to live. later anon.
>>
>>38161111
Dude,you sound like a cool person to be around.Where you at? Or are you that crab in pic postingfrom the depths?
>>
>>38161191
So working hard will fix acne scars, babyface, narrow and thin bones, wide hips, small dick, poor long term memory, total lack of social or work experience at an irregular age?
>>
>>38159710
I brush, but that's mainly because i hate when my breath smells like shit.

But i hardly shower either.
I force myself to eat so my family doesn't send me to an asylum or some shit lol
I alternate from 4chan to games on my phone to playing guitar.
Also, i havent even started a project that's due first week of school.

I put all my effort into guitar.
>>
>>38160206
Jesus i feel the same except that im younger. I'm only 19 but i really wish that i could go back 2 years. I had friends i did stuff with i had hobbies and i had fun. Now i go to work, come home browse r9k eat something go back to r9k and then go to bed, and thats every fucking day.
>>
>>38160201
Yes
>>38160195
Why not try completing a sudoku puzzle
>>
Sometimes I'm getting ready to do something, anything.
I could be going to the store, putting clothes on, anything
And then there's just some thought or memory that clouds everything and I can't move anymore and all I do is go back to bed and go back to sleep
Just some small thought or idea that kickstarts my depression and just makes me shut down, slowly, like a robot with failing circuits.
I've been in therapy and I've been on meds. I don't know if it'll ever go away, and it makes me scared.
>>
File: 20170630_195559ad2d.jpg (2MB, 2617x2889px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_195559ad2d.jpg
2MB, 2617x2889px
>be me 29yo
>havnt had a job since 24
>live of disability pension because I pretend to have Autism (seriously I dont)
>play vidya games, watch anime and shitpost on 4chan with most of my freetime
>gym for 2 hours and tan in the afternoon
>have numerous fuck buddys. Booty calls most every night
>In bed by 4am and sleep till midday

Neet4lyfe
>>
>>38159710
i got a nasty flu this and last week and im descending into these degenerate habits again.
tomorrow is gonna be my last day of this relapse and then im gonna get back on schedule

heres my suggestion...
1)if you have the money, buy a SHIT ton of junk food and just stuff yourself. Anthony kiedis had a huge heroin addiction and everytime he got back to his senses, his first step is to fucking EAT. this actually works. i say junk food because its the easiest to scarf down and right now you just need the calories. after this meal, you should really consider a nutritional diet: no soda, no sugar, eat your veggies and protein, carbs for when you are about to do some activity etc. you are what you eat, so if you eat like shit, or nothing at all, you are exactly that.

2) leave the house. you are too comfortable. take cold showers, you need to suffer. once you accomplish something difficult, youll feel better about yourself for overcoming it. if youre not suffering, youre not living to your fullest potential. yes we've been dealt a shitty hand, but that doesnt mean we give up, we push ourselves to be the best we can be. also find a hobby. do anything, you might just like it..

3) cut off technology as much as you can. you are probably addicted to the internet. cut it off. dont look at your phone. read a book. make this a habit. save yourself from going online and then somewhere in the day, give yourself designated degenerate time, 1 hour max.

last step and most important
4) make yourself presentable. you are about to leave your cave. you need to shave, be clean, have clean clothes, and a clean room to come back to at the end of the day. its gonna be a painfully long 2 hours, but you should clean yourself up you never know, someone may find you cute.
>>
really tired of waking up
every day is a slog
can't shake the feeling
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.