[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth about fedoras

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Why the fuck are fedoras associated with cretins? Fedoras have been fashionable since the late 1800s and has prevailed in pop culture as a symbol of masculinity and maturity. What's not manly are these fatuous "men" with their baseball caps which they typically wear indoors (drives me nuts, I must resist the urge to approach them and ultimately humilate them) so grow up and stop using fedoras as a meme. I'll have you know that plenty of women have gave me flirtatious gazes while I have also noticed them give these douchebags a stern eye.
>>
>>38159407
Someday, I will have enough money to buy some nice tailored suits. On that day, I will have no more goals in life.
>>
File: 1498789821040.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498789821040.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
A Chad's a Chad no matter what kind of hat he wears. That's true conversely as well.
>>
>>38159407
>Fedoras have been fashionable since the late 1800s
Gotta stop you right there. Fedoras were fashionable IN the late 1800s. This is no longer that era. That is why they are associated with cretins - men who adhere to erstwhile standards of living. Slaves, pet wives, false senses of superiority, etc.
>>
>>38159407

It's literally a feminist meme and an attempt to bring an element of shame into geek culture as part of the hipster co-option of it. Don't participate in it.

http://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/uncategorized/abraham_html/
>>
God not even Bomer can pull them off
>>
You're a bit late on this. It's been a meme since about 2012 or so and the people that use it are awful people. I mean they are like demons from hell, there's no other way to describe it. Whether they are feminists, or Christian revivalists, or traditionalists trying to bully beta males, or atheists insulting their fellow atheists so they can be le unique and different. Normal people on the internet don't use the fedora meme against others and it's a meme confined to toxic cesspools.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.