[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Used to think girls being retards was a meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>be her, never had a relationship, never done anything, low self esteem
>i come along, hit on her, she falls in love, became her first for everything (except sex as she wanted to wait, though we got close many times)
>was together a year, done everything for her, was always doing cute things for her
>she done the same for me, write cute notes to me, planning the future, we'd get married etc
>sexual wise we couldn't get enough of each other, she loved sucking me off
>took care of her when she was sick, bought her medicine, chocolates, etc, stuck with her through the ups and downs
>breaks up with me out of nowhere saying she lost feelings

There you have it, you can be a girls first, be the perfect guy, and it still isn't enough. She broke up on our 1 year anniversary. It's been a month now. She gets with someone else a week after breakup, but that only lasted 2 weeks. Now we either talk or argue. Her best friend, other friends, even sister say she's stupid for leaving me, and she just don't realize how good I am until she gets fucked about by other guys, at which point I ain't going to want a used up bitch, which I also told her. Its like because I made her feel good about herself she thinks the grass is greener or something?

I remove her all the time but she adds me back, I start dating a new girl, someone much prettier than her, and she got mad at me. Then acts like she doesn't care. Then tries being nice to me, but idgaf I still flirt with her coz I ain't being no friend. Sent her a picture of her ass as she sent loads of pics while we were together, and told her I'd dump this other girl instantly if I could eat you out again, then she gets mad saying that's inappropriate. She doesn't feel for me anymore. Why argue with me so much, why be hot n cold, how the fuck do your feelings just go away.
>>
Stay with the prettier one and ignore her completely Anon. Try and live a happy life with your new gf, make sure you two post lots of normie pictures on facebook about how happy you are so Girl1 can see.
>>
She's jelly and wants to antagonize you for finding a better girl. If you keep her as your orbiter and consider her a toddler it'll be alright.
WHENEVER SHE SHOWS AFFECTION FOR YOU REMEMBER SHE WOULDN'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU IF THE DUMB BITCH FOUND A REPLACEMENT
>>
>>38159324

>except sex as she wanted to wait

this wasn't a red flag?

I'm not even going to read the rest. I bet she fucked another guy didn't she?
>>
>>38159413
Yeah her sister say she's jealous too. And I'm completely confident she wont find a replace, desu I'm outta her league anyway, and the amount of shit I done for her most other guys would of ran in the other direction.

>>38159446
No nothing like that I know for a fact. Its not like how some girls have another 'guy' lined up either. She started a new school, so the guy she went out with was a complete vanilla beta type she only just met, like wtf.
>>
I'm guessing this is what happened. She got complacent, and didn't realize how lucky she was to have a decent bf.
She then got bored of you, as do most people when they spend too much time with someone.
Then she left you to find someone else, so she wouldn't be bored anymore.
Then she realizes this new guy sucked, and that she enjoyed time with you better.
Then she tries to go back to you.

This is what happens when we have a culture that tolerates this shit, back in the good old days, she would have gotten beaten for doing something like this, and being a whore.
>>
>>38159639
pretty much this OP

she thought she was better than you, then saw you get a more attractive girl than herself and realised she fucked up and you're a higher status male than you realised.

You could still keep her as a fuckbuddy if you wanted, but if your current girl is better looking who cares. The funny thing is she will probably do this to her next boyfriend as well. I've noticed women repeat the same mistakes over and over, they never learn.
>>
Don't listen to these clueless idjits.
What happened was you were her first.
She didn't know any better.
And that's be swell in other times; you'd get married and live happily ever after.
However we live in a society where EVERYTHING pushes women to be as promiscuous as possible.
She finally started to wonder.."wow sex is great, relationships are too! I wonder how it would be with a *different* guy?"

And there you have it.
She got a taste, got addicted; gonna ride the carousel for the next 10-15 years.
>>
>>38159639
Yeah pretty much, because nothing bad happened. Its just her being stuck in her own retarded head.

>Then she tries to go back to you.
she hasn't got to this stage yet, even though I admitted to her I still like her and everything just to be straight forward.

>>38159698
as with the above comment, she hasn't got to the 'realization' part yet. But I know she will, as I was great to her. All her feelings will come crashing back once she pulls her head out her ass. Then I'll take her virginity and dump her.
>>
>>38159800
>But I know she will, as I was great to her.
Wtf? You dated for 1 year and you didn't have sex?

How old are you OP? You know underage posting is a bannable offense right?
>>
>>38159324
why is this story so common?
female hypergamy, once she realised its a serious relationship she immediately starts to look for a better man.
>>
>>38159914
not underage but both still live with parents, it was hard to find time alone as her parents are quite strict, and I never pressured her or anything anyway.
>>
Fucking faggot normalfag problems. Die in shit
>>
>>38159960
>it was hard to find time alone as her parents are quite strict
BS OP, you said she sucked your c*ck like a champ.

You're probably in middle school and inflating everything.

So 1y=1 month
Bjs=heavy petting
>>
>>38159324
>has gf
>gets prettier gf
ok we get it girls are dumb, get the fuck out normal faggot
>>
>>38159995
lol yeah we would meet up and hang out obviously, but obviously we could fuck outside. As I said we were close at times, when I'd turn her on so much she'd tell me she could of fucked me right then. But I dunno maybe I should have? Coz it's weird sometimes when we argue now she says all I cared about was sex? which wasn't true. or she's just a psycho.
>>
>Has GF
Let me stop you there. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>38160069
couldn't i mean
>>
File: 1489527488435.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489527488435.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>38159324
A normie complaining abouthow his hot ex gf wouldn't have sex with him

FUCK OFF PLEASE NO ROBOTS HONESTLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING NORMALFAG PROBLEMS "MUHHH I'VE ONLY GOTTEN MY DICK SUCKED". FUCKKK OFFF. FUCK
>>
>>38160166
honestly my ex ain't that hot, she's like a 5/6 to most, most guys don't even go for her, I just liked her coz she isn't a trashy slut like so many other girls.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.