[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Out of our way, virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1497244497948.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497244497948.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>Out of our way, virgin
>>
File: chad's father.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
chad's father.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38159298
Now listen here Chad, you can walk around shirtless with your friends after me and you get in the car and go find you a job. All you have to do is give the manager a look in the eye and a nice firm handshake
>>
>>38159490
It's funny because it will actually work for Chad. Hell, he'll probably start out making a dollar an hour more than anon.
>>
>>38159298
>*apologizes*
>"y-yes sirs... f-forgive my intrusion..."
>*swiftly tips fedora*
>>
Who the hell keeps making these threads every day for years? You're obsessed with shirtless White men calling you names and it's weird, ok? This is like... something you should seek help for.
>>
>>38159558
we're on r9k
>>
>>38159298
>That one on the right
A perfectly good body completely ruined with what appears to be permanent mud stains lathered all over himself.
>le ur jes jealous fag he gets all teh girls
I am a girl, and having that many tattoos is ugly.
>>
>>38159793
I'm a girl and I think it looks cool. stop worrying about what other people do with their bodies.
>>
>>38159298
i can't fight but i'd start throwing punches
a good right hook would confuse them giving me enough time for a few hard rib jabs,
chad would be pissing blood for a week
>>
>>38159558
You don't seem to know where you are.
>>
Who the fuck are you why are you walking around outside my house
>>
>tickle them all as i walk straight down the middle
>"put some fuckin shirts on fellas LOL"

it's easy to pretend to be a normie.
>>
>>38159812
Great, then I'll likewise tell you to stop worrying about opinions different to yours.
>>
>>38159812
I'm a girl and I think your vagina is ugly

>>38159793
I'm a gay man and I agree, tatoos are fucking disgusting and I have made it my life mission to poison people who get tatoos by lacing tattoo needles with lead
>>
File: kulmikas.jpg (4KB, 192x186px) Image search: [Google]
kulmikas.jpg
4KB, 192x186px
But, I'm not a virgin. Also, pull your trousers up, faggot.
>>
>>38159986
I'm an elder thing and I think you're all
Phnglui mglwnafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgahnagl fhtagnPhnglui mglwnafh Cthulhu Rlyeh wgahnagl
>>
>>38159298
Hey chad!, You're going to shake my fucking hand
>>
>>38159955
>This angers the flock of chads
>They proceed to primal instinct
>they resort to morphing into giga chad
>>
>>38159298
>6'4
>250lbs
I have never been picked on by chad so I wouldn't know this feel, I'm just a khv.

I guess I would just keep walking and shove chad down... Wait was I the bully all along?!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.