[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying to your family so they think you have friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0419.jpg (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
86KB, 640x1136px
Have I discovered the worst feel? It literally brings tears to my eyes every time. I can't have them know how alone I really am. It would break their hearts.
>>
>>38159174
You got 21 unread messages lmao get out reeeeeeee
>>
>>38159305
>implying I open messages.
Those are from my parents, or just old messages. If I had friend I would be out celebrating the independence of my country, not implying I do so to my dad through a text sent from my dorm
>>
>>38159346
Sorry my man. That truley is a hard feel.
>>
>>38159365
The worst part is that it can't go on forever. Sooner or later they'll know. They've seen me have trouble making friends my entire life, it must have been hard for them. But I feel that they must be so proud that I allegedly turned out alright after I left home, even though I've never been worse.
>>
>>38159174

yeah I know this feel too. it sucks. but you do it anyway because you don't want them to know
>>
>>38159418
What year are you in school? How long until they find out?
>>
Having a shitload of friends doesn't fix anythings, trust me.
>>
File: 1492631176248.jpg (16KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1492631176248.jpg
16KB, 500x283px
>>38159174

You know that pasta about the kid who pretends to go out and sleeps in his car? That's my life now.

I go out once a week, usually to the cinema and get takeaway food. It looks like I have a social life, I get to go to the cinema, and I don't have to sit through another mealtime of awkward questions about my job hunt or my parents' sniping.

Even if there's nothing on at the cinema, I just drive around a bit, maybe find a quiet place to park up and read (it's a bit sketchy though). I can even just wander around the supermarket to get snacks

Avoiding my family is the highlight of my week.
>>
>>38159739
I'm about to be a sophomore. Taking summer classes atm. I see my parents often because they live nearby, I do my best to avoid the subject. I think they have suspicions.
>>38159826
It might solve the problem of me not having friends or any interaction with other people you fuckhead. Get out of my thread.
>>
>>38159961
I was lucky to have a couple close friends in high school whom I am still in touch with. But I have done this as well when I was back home. The worst is when you tell your parents about your plans, then get left out so you have to leave and go somewhere so they won't feel sad for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.