[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Painful / Embarrassing memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sgseg.jpg (38KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
sgseg.jpg
38KB, 680x510px
Here's a cringe one

> First week of middle school
> Gunbound Online is extremely popular among everyone my age
> I'm spam queing games alone one day and I run into a player named Inuyashafangirl or something to that effect.
>I tell her I love the show as well and we hit it off and start playing together regularly
> One day we start talking about where we live and stuff.
> We find out we actually go to the same middle school.
> Shes freaking out like shes just met her possible soulmate, meanwhile my spaghetti is already spilling.
> We agree to meet before first period at a certain spot
> I stand there alone waiting with my heart racing
> She never shows up. Later online I ask her what happened and she makes up an excuse that I can't remember.
> She obviously saw me from a distance and saw that I wasn't her type.
> She later started dating one of my close friends at the time and gave her virginity to him.
>>
>>38158879
Thats rough anon I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better man
>>
>>38158879
I got a few. Here's one from middle school when I wasn't yet a complete shutin?:

>middle school
>wandering around outside at lunch break alone
>group of 4 girls I don't recognize shouting something at me
>they get a little closer, can't hear the name but they're saying "[so and so] likes you"
>I walk up and ask really?
>they all laugh and make some taunting chant then walk off
>>
>>38158879
Damn that's rough, anon, reminds me of a time where I tried to befriend some people at a lunch table during lunch back in middle school at the beginning of the school year, one of the girls there brought me to a table next to the special ed kids and told me she would grab lunch and come back to talk more and she instead went back to the other table after me waiting a good 15 minutes like a jackass then I realized what happened and I just went straight to the bathroom out of embarrassment
>>
> In high school I'm 6 feet tall and 140 pounds. Have braces and some acne. Just puberty in general shitting on me.
> Been made fun of for being scrawny and stuff. Get extremely self conscious and bitter.
> One day during a mid class break girl I knew since middle school one day is whispering to her friend while looking at me
> She eventually calls out to me and says he anon I like you with her face bright red. She immediately starts giggling along with her friend.
> I take their laughing at meas them making fun of me. I don't respond to her and just turn my head away.
> Later she confronts me alone and asks me if I'm gay. I feel like shes trying to make a fool out of me again and brush her off.
> Ask her friend what the hell her problem is and she tells me I hurt her feelings.
> Later I put two and two together. She was legitimately confessing and I humiliated her by not responding.
> By this time another guy asked her out already.
> 10 years later and I'm a virgin

When I think back to this story it reminds me that even with our flaws most of us aren't too ugly to be with a woman, we're just socially retarded.
>>
>>38159231
Back in middle School I had a overbite before I had braces and I had three girls sitting across from me imitating my mouth, ironically one of the girls had a non existent chin along with a double chin and looked almost like a literal horse which made their taunting kind of less hurtful
>>
>>38159958
That always pissed me off, it's impossible to tell when they are sincere or if it's just a cruel joke just for laughs especially when they giggle
>>
File: Lost.jpg (73KB, 847x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
73KB, 847x640px
>asked girls in high school if they could lactate on will
>>
File: 1498877273898s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498877273898s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>38158879
Getting caught drawing anime girls in class
>>
>9th grade
>notice that not only are the gay kids not being constantly bullied anymore, but that a lot of them are actually pretty popular
>spread a rumor saying that I sucked 5 dicks with the hopes of becoming popular and maybe getting my own fag hag that I can fuck when I become bi
>nothing goes as planned and instead I get teased about it by everyone and become even more of a social outcast than I was before
>>
> In secondary school
> Bullys would get girls to ask nerds out for a laugh
> I got picked

Ruined my confidence with girls for a while because I didn't know if they were messing with me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.