[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad would it be for me to ask out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: scared wojak.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
scared wojak.png
4KB, 205x246px
On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad would it be for me to ask out every girl in my office? One of them has to say yes, right?
>>
File: inTheWell.jpg (60KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
inTheWell.jpg
60KB, 400x281px
>>38158497
holy shit you're either going to be "that guy" or you're going to get fired for being creepy
>>
NO.

They will all say no and it will make your time there way more uncomfortable.
>>
Please don't. If you're desperate enough to attempt that you might as well go literally anywhere else.
>>
>>38158497
Don't shit where you eat.
Don't shit where you eat.
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!
Don't
Shit
Where
You
Eat
>>
>>38158994
How are you supposed to find a gf then?
>>
>>38158497
NO don't fucking do it. Someone in high school did that to me and it destroyed what little self esteem I had left. He asked out all of my other friends first, they said no, then he asked me out. I was so happy that someone wanted me. I said yes and then found out that he never liked me at all and was just trying to get any girlfriend. I stopped trying after than and descended into complete shut in mode.

Moral of the story; don't be a fucking asshole.
>>
>shitting where you eat

Stop that OP.
>>
>>38158497
>>YOU ASKED HER OUT FIRST
alternatively
>>YOU ASKED ME OUT LAST
Best case scenario.
>>38158541
This is one of the worst cases.
>>
>>38159010
If I knew I wouldn't be here. Hell, even if I knew I'd still be here, because women are shit and I avoid them almost as much as they avoid me.
>Unwanted pregnancies
>Retroactively retracting consent cause she feels bad later, then says you raped her
>Get drunk and end up in bed with some disgusting ass tranny
>Condoms feel like shit
>STDs
>Due to virginity, totally uncomfortable, horrible experience where you're mostly getting it out of the way
>So you have to risk all the above the first few times for something that's more like an embarrassing chore, especially if you blow early
>Whether you're using call girls or regular roasties, it costs money
>One via direct pay, another from "gifts"
>Only Chad doesn't pay, and even he occasionally gets #rekt
And even with all of those listed, there's still more downsides I'm forgetting. Just work on your wizardry, the rest isn't worth it.
>>
>>38159010
Just be yourseIf honestIy.
>>
A more interesting question would be how could you build an argument for any answer above 0
>>
>>38158497
>in my office
Oh shit nigger what are you doing? If you're anything but retarded you'd know the answer is a big no.
>>
>>38158497
bruh.. DOOOOO IT!!!!
>>
File: 1498438686468.jpg (30KB, 350x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498438686468.jpg
30KB, 350x430px
That's going to be social suicide, my dude. Robots can only survive by either flying under the radar or being above everyone else.
>>
>>38158497
You dont date your coworkers, you fuck them.
>>
>>38158497
for the love of god dude don't do it
>>
Someone will call the police on you or something. You'll be forever branded the office creep. It's a mistake to engage normies in this way.
>>
>>38158497
You have a 100% chance of being fired
>>
10/10 bad!
Pick the ugliest, the one you would ask last.

Ask that one, if she says no then they all would have said no and you dont get the stigma of being a creeper. (Women want to feel special.)
>>
Just go around telling them that they'll suck your dick or they will die. guarantee you will get a sloppy blowjob this way.
>>
Creepy guy at work did this. Asked me out and when I told him I wasn't interested in dating coworkers he got upset and started treating me like shit. Turns out he asked all the other woman he came in contact with out. Two of them actually did go out with him. He was quickly fired. Still works in the field and comes in my workplace from time to time and is a dickwad to me. Pathetic fuck.
>>
>>38158497
dont do that
if you wanna spray and pray, do it with strangers, in strange lands
to keep your reputation intact
>>
>>38158497
Don't do it anon, not at your work. If you ask EVERY girl at your office, they will all know and it won't look good for you. I suggest you ask 1 or 2 at the absolute most with plenty of time in between.
>>
>>38158497
Do not fucking do this

Back in grade 10 I sat at this 4-desk table group thing (it was me and 3 girls) and one of my buddies used to pull up his chair and sit with us when there were supply teachers or we weren't doing anything and one time he literally asked the 3 girls to the movies on Friday one after the other, individually, all within a single minute. Non-jokingly, either

they all said either no or I'm busy lol. This guy wasn't Chad but had already had a gf and broke up with her, kinda average. I had to go to the washroom as he was asking the third one out just so no one would see my face burning from second hand embarrassment
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.