[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone who might read it. Include initials.
>>
File: 1495841435495.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1495841435495.gif
662KB, 800x528px
I can't muster up the courage to admit my feelings for you.
So I'm going to crush them down and pretend they don't exist.
;
>>
I'm sorry, I lied.
I just wanted to sound more interesting to you.
FL.
>>
File: tumblr_nsgqficiR41qk6j1qo1_400.gif (340KB, 266x391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsgqficiR41qk6j1qo1_400.gif
340KB, 266x391px
I fucking hate that all the girls look up to you every single time we go out, and what do I get? they just give me the finger and waste my money on drinks.

I hate you and your stupid girlfriend.
>>
Pearse Hilly, I'm sorry. Sorry...
>>
Dear S,
I wrote you, but you still ain't callin' I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em. There probably was a problem at the post office or something. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em.
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man? How's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her B.
I read about your Uncle R, I'm sorry. I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him. I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan. I even got the underground shit that you did with S. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man. I like the shit you did with R too, that shit was phat.
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back. Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan,

- this is S.
>>
I don't know what I wanted
I have a memory
Back at the party
I was all over her
We didn't make out
Or do anything
I remember
I was lonely

I'm sad always
But that's not a problem
I just got used to it
Every stranger
Who isn't you
Will never
Seem more beautiful

Sorry lauren.

~MR
>>
File: 1499214017138.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499214017138.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
To get one, you have to show up, speak with the manager in person, look him in the eye, stand up straight, and give him a firm handshake. That's all it takes, kiddo.

- D.
>>
>>38158818
I love these posts keep doing them pls
>>
>>38157098
I guess it ended before I could hope
>>
S,
It was fun while it lasted, I guess. I'm sorry to hear you don't want to be around me anymore. I've changed a lot. I used to be able to make you smile and say shit that put a spring back in your step, but now I'm just aloof and I don't really care. I don't believe my own advice. It doesn't seem genuine to me. Meanwhile, you're on your way to greatness, and you don't have time for someone like me to bring you down. So I guess this is it. Have a nice life.

You were the one person I thought I'd never lose. I thought if anyone would stay with me, it would be you. But even you have your limits. I can't really blame you.
-A
>>
>>38157098
You're so desperate to fuck you'll take any woman and claim her as your gf lol ew

You just want one to have one (it's disgusting)
>>
E,
You added me back but I'm left on delivered.
Why are you here? Is it because I called you that one time? I'm scared and paranoid.
>>
>>38161022
>having a large and warm enough heart to love literally anyone who is female
>a bad thing
There are entire swaths of people who dedicate their entire lives to reaching this level of empathetic perfection and most never reach it. Yet here you are, claiming that it is wrong, and that it disgusts you? Does love disgust you? Have you been hurt?
>>
Dear DT,

FUCK ALL NIGGERS

Sincerely, WC
>>
F.L.
I hate the way you just dissapeared
I thought I could depend on you
We sometimes need someone to rely on
And I was there for you
But you weren't there for me
Nobody actually is
Nobody fucking cares
And sometimes it's hard to accept that.
>>
You were the one person who made me feel something in years and you left so easily.
>>
>>38161431

Iktf anon, sorry about your troubles
>>
>>38161431
What are the initials, anon?
>>
>>38161564
Thanks. I don't think I'll ever date anyone again. I've realized it's not worth getting hurt.
>>
>>38161686

That's the conclusion I came to. I was happier before I experienced love (or lust, whatever you want to call it). It's way better having never loved than to have loved and lost
>>
>>38161686
I'm someone else but this is me atm. Haven't felt anything for anyone in the past 2 years. Just can't be bothered I guess. Do something else to give your life meaning. It's work/career for me.
>>
S,

You're so very average but that's very attractive, in its own way. The thought of having a plain, chubby Christian gf is a very comfy one. If you were single still I'd have asked you to come see the fireworks with me, and maybe I'd have stolen a wholesome Christian kiss from you. Hit me up if that guy doesn't work out, I suppose.

-A
>>
>>38161601
Z

>>38161735
>>38161737

I agree. It will be lonely at times I'm sure but it's better than feeling like shit because of someone else.
>>
I'm not going to be here when you decide you want to come back.
>>
>>38161826
It's the only way I think. And I'm not talking about the whole MGTOW meme shit but just live to make yourself better. Something might come of that later romantically who knows.
>>
These fireworks are almost as pretty as you. Miss you, B.
>>
sorry, there is just so much you can fill, but it's just not enough.
>>
>>38162017
>B
Want this to be for me but it's not.
>>
>>38162054
What are your initials, famalam?
>>
>>38162125
What are yours desu
>>
Dear DS,
You probably don't know it, but I am obsessed with you. I've found much of your social media and I check them all every day. 2bh I think you're kind of an asshole but that hasn't ruined my fascination with you.
>>
NB
I should have kissed you right then and there
I wondered why the fuck you were standing so close to me, smiling in my face
didn't realise why at the time :(
-DN
>>
>>38162310
PS I'd say there's a fairly decent chance you're browsing r9k right now. In that case, hi.
>>
>>38158789
salvia plath is heavenly
>>
CY,

I still think about you every day and every night. I would give up everything I have achieved if it meant we could be together again. I feel horrible about my life all the time but pretend otherwise. I don't even care anymore I'm just going through the motions. I have no more drive to succeed.
>>
You're leaving me again, aren't you?
If you do, please block me everywhere on your way out. This way you don't have to face me crying again and I'll know what to avoid to not get near you.
>>
JC,
When we first went out, you saw me as if I were sent from God himself to sweep you off your feet and make you happy. I don't think I'll forget how you used to look at me and go out of your way to stop me as I head to my dorm just to say something nice. I don't think I can forget how stupid we were to finally hook up one night just to ignore each other for two weeks after just. I don't think I can forget how happy I felt when you baked me a birthday cake and told the entire dorm it was my bday just to see me smile. I don't think I could forget the way you told me that I made you happy. I don't think I can forget how you were the first person I felt I could open up to. I don't think I could forget how you and I were the only ones to keep each other company during an otherwise isolated winter away from home. I don't think I can forget how much I took you for granted believing that your affection will never leave me. I don't think I could forget how jealous we made each other feel. I don't think I could forget how frustrated I was trying to impress you after we grew just s little bit distant. I don't think I can forget how possessive I was of you. I don't think I can forget how drunk I was the night things made a turn for the worse. I don't think I can forget how long and drawn out the relationship suffered. I don't think I can forget how bad I felt when I found out that I was the one that ruined what could have been beautiful. I don't think I could forget you.
JN
>>
hahaha oh my god you absolute piece of garbage
I knew you were pathetic but this is a new low
you are delusional and crazy, a total skinwalker.
you're laughably obsessive but it won't work sorry! you're just making yourself look even worse haha
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x2253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x2253px
Hey SH,

We had lots to do before you left. I'm so sad I never even got to say goodbye.

If you come back we really have to do some catching up. Maybe we can finally go to the Natural History Museum like you always wanted, or just watch interstellar for the eighth time. Zimmer's soundtrack with the pipe organs really make me tear up you know.

If you come back, I hope we can simply forget all the awkward things that happened right before you left, I still love you and if we can continue as fiends I would be content. So long as you are happy, and I can at least hear your voice one more time.

Ich lieben dich
-BH
WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
A haiku for ER

You think that I'm cute
At least that's what your friends say
Just have sex with me

From GR
>>
Dear AD

I still think about you sometimes. Every time I do it just makes me angry.

-H
>>
>>38162271
I am scared to say because I'm scared of the unknown
>>
>>38162845
Me too. I guess we'll never know.
>>
Dear Amy Larrowe,

You are a niggerbiscuit. That is all.
>>
>>38157098
Dear PSM,
My nama jeff
>>
Dear Monette Moio,

you really are a spoiled slutty god-damn trash infested bitch, Rot in hell Stacey!
>>
>>38162870
Are you B though? Orig
>>
Dear Leah,
I'll be your bf if you stop exhibiting roastie behavior.
SP
>>
>>38162918
Yes now tell me yours
>>
Dear Jefferey Hechler,

You are a double nigger. That is all.
>>
I miss being able to make you happy and talking to you everyday. I'll always cherish the times we spent together and I wish I could have been enough for you in the end. I will always love you even if the feeling isn't mutual anymore.
>>
Dear Sarah Bush,

You are a niggerbutt. That is all.
>>
>>38162932
initials? post them
>>
Dear Rob Fine

You are a niggerface tits mcgee. That is all.
>>
Cheddar,
Heard you found some girl. Good luck on your ascent to chadhood.
>>
>>38162927
It's in the second half of the alphabet. Still fit the criteria of what you're expecting?
>>
File: 3bb2b03c0e8a.jpg (430KB, 1438x810px) Image search: [Google]
3bb2b03c0e8a.jpg
430KB, 1438x810px
>>38162383
Holy shit this is one of the worst feelings I've experienced
>>
As always my use to you is based solely on whether or not you need a personal hugbox. The minute you don't need someone to vent you're problems to I become useless. I'm done listening to your non-stop, petty relationship drama. You can find someone new to drop your mess on then ignore. I sleep better at night knowing you're miserable, literal cuck.
>>
>>38163031
Yeah it does. Give me another hint.
>>
>>38163007

You first please orig
>>
>>38163083
You already know my initial
>>
>>38163097

No I dont because Im not the one who posted that letter but im still curious
>>
File: 1497554628418.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1497554628418.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
Z,
I've known you through 2 boyfriends for the past 4 years. I love you. That's all.
>>
staying up at night
questioning when i'll be alright
watched my parents always fight
in the end i ran for my life
skipped some states and found my name
but lost my way
nothing left of me in
Watch my lovers eat me alive
start at the eyes and end at my heart
learned from my parents that love is never right
always have to run for your life
spend every
fucking night
alone
because thats right
never let that light into my life
reeee
>>
>>38163007
I don't want to say senpai
>>
Are you guys all schizophrenic or beta pussies?
>>
>>38163167
get you a guy that can do both famalam
>>
File: 1489867572585.png (94KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572585.png
94KB, 362x492px
What does he have that I don't have?

I can't compete with these alphas everywhere. I feel terrible.
>>
>>38163066
Trane
>>
>>38162932
This cuts deep anon desu
>>
hey FH

you were my goddess for five years yet i could never tell you. you were my ideal for three more. i wasted eight years doing nothing but following you. you changed alot but i didnt, thats okay. i wanted your happiness more than anything else, or i wouldnt have been so gullible.i should have treated you normally, but i am slowly changing myself and fixing myself. please let me leave now, i want to know what its like to be loved truly for once.

i found someone with the same name, and maybe thats where i changed. hope you are doing well

NP
>>
I'm sorry I misjudged you
I shouldn't have doubted your intentions
I knew I was wrong, but nothing good has ever landed in my lap
Now you've left me forever
>>
Pushing everyone away and not seeking help when you're depressed isn't going to solve any of your problems.
>>
I know that it's wrong, and that makes me want it all the more. To sit in your lap and twist your arms around me and drink deep into the night. To let you run your fingers through my mousy hair and down my skinny, pale hips. To lay on your bed and stretch my legs across yours and watch Pulp Fiction and only move when you get up to smoke because you won't do it in front of me. Shots of tequila. Twanging the guitar. You asking me to sing for you, and me only obliging when you let down your hair like Anthony Kiedis and strum the first chords of Under the Bridge. You watching my throat move gently with the words and tremble under the intensity of your gaze. More shots and we're topless, close and warm. Reciting passages of Lolita: light of my life, fire of my loins. Rust and stardust. The pentapod monster and his darling, sweaty in the hazy streetlamp light. I get up and start dancing for you but I stumble because I'm drunk and light as a feather. I fall onto your bed. What's that? And then, something else comes off, and all that illuminates our bodies is the screenlight of your whirring laptop, and I mumble something along the lines of "stop" but I don't really want you to listen. You make me beg for it because you know you can. I oblige.

I.H., this one is for you. I'm sick of dreaming about you. I'm sick of fantasizing about you. I hope you're happy in your mad little world, knowing that you've wreaked so much havoc on my life. In all honesty, I doubt you care. You have a million other little girls to screw over - what's one less? You don't need me. I wasn't even the prettiest one, though you did a damn good job of making me feel like I was.

I can't even hate you. You did a good job, I.H. You fucked me up really good.
>>
>>38157098
https://youtu.be/pZznRuOKQqQ
>>
File: Tortoise Computer.png (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Tortoise Computer.png
14KB, 512x512px
For the past 7 months I have been collecting centipedes, making sure they were of the scary and creepy crawly variety and pitting them against each other and watching them fight, the loser will be fed to the winner and I'll keep him in a jar biding my time for the special occasion, so far I have collected 10 centipedes and now I'll mail them first thing tomorrow as a belated birthday gift.
enjoy the spook you'll receive, jerk.

B
>>
A,

You're a piece of shit roastie and I hate you now, but I think you need to go see someone about the voices and hallucinating. I think you might be scitzophrenic, you got me worried so bad, I know we don't talk anymore, but if you see this please go see a psychologist.

-P
>>
SD,

When I first saw you, I wanted you to be mine. When I found out you did not want a relationship, I said that it was fine. We spent a day together and you said that you did care, but when I sent you messages, you weren't ever there. I wish you would've told me to say that you are not interested. Instead I reread messages and think about the time invested.

I wish you never played me like this.

DM
>>
>>38163569
*invests time*
*thinks someone owes you a relationship*

investing time into someone doesn't make you a good person nor a good person to be in a relationship with.

>When I first saw you, I wanted you to be mine.

Lonely desperation reeks, and is very insincere. Just buy a oneahole f am
>>
>>38159402
Stop encouraging cancer, you fucking child.
>>
I really wish things had gone differently when we were all three friends but I can't talk the way you can. I don't miss Alabama and it sounds like everyone who stayed in Tuscaloosa is really unhappy. I hope things get better? But it sounds like they are getting worse and I don't like to think about the bad times I already had there.
N
>>
Wish you would really be interested, but you are not. I should known better, but I still hoped for an exception.
>>
I'd do anything just to have you in my arms again and make things right between us.
>>
J

I haven't seen or heard from you in months, please come back to me.

L
>>
Dear 2009,

How are you?

Sincerely, 2017
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.