[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan owner shkreli put in place in cort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1a4.jpg (38KB, 540x312px) Image search: [Google]
1a4.jpg
38KB, 540x312px
This piece of dog shit got his ass handed to him in court this week. Shkreli if you are reading this fuck you - better hide in your fortress of spinelessness for the rest of your life !
>>
File: sodaMan.jpg (284KB, 1439x1425px) Image search: [Google]
sodaMan.jpg
284KB, 1439x1425px
>>38156595
moot owned 4chan and now it's the new moot
>>
He doesn't seem like a bad guy really, just a good business owner. If you listen to him explain why he brought up the prices for the drug it all makes sense and was for the best.
>>
>>38156595
I don't know what happened but I hope he goes scott-free desu. Only summerfaggot redditors dislike him.
>>
>>38156595
>Shkreli is a bad guy meme
no he isnt
>>
File: Man_drinking_coffee.jpg (41KB, 472x594px) Image search: [Google]
Man_drinking_coffee.jpg
41KB, 472x594px
>>38156595
Wow,hes the only one to do anything about the massive faggotry thats going on around here
pretty much my hero
>>
is he a robot? would he buy our painting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
Good I hope people die because they can't afford the medicine this world is too populated already
Shkreli is a goddam hero and if you disagree well then I don't like you
>>
>>38156776
Nobody died because of lack of his drug. He gives them for free and only take money from insurance companies.
>>
Nice to see people shilling for chad. Fuck you people
>>
>>38156595
Wait what happened to Hiroyuki?
>>
>>38156621
Shkreli considered trying to buy 4chan
although he may have just been joking around, he streamed himself writing a stupid letter to nu-moot and slowly browsing through the site a few months ago

anyway, you have to love this guy for just how much he enrages the normalfags, absolutely /ourguy/
>>
Hes actually fine if u listen to his reason to bumping up the prices. No one goes without the drug they need.
>>
>>38156641
This.
As usual, normies just follow media and skip and are not interested on listening shit from the other side.
>>
File: 1470613085897.png (36KB, 135x163px) Image search: [Google]
1470613085897.png
36KB, 135x163px
>>38156595
Shkreli is pretty based though. Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>38156936
this. why can't people do a little research ffs?
>>
>>38157341
just try not to get aids and you won't have to buy the drug he owns
>>
>>38157797
or just get health insurance..
>>
>>38157812
that would require working though
>>
>>38157861
you could get on medicaid.
>>
>dissing the leader of 4chan

Not cool

Spoiler : he will hax u
>>
When is he gonna release the wu-tang album though
>>
>>38156595
I Shkreli /ourjew/?
>>
I'm a super far leftist and really don't think he's all that bad of a person. He's actually very intelligent and really cute and well spoken. Capitalism allows him to do what he did, hate the game not the player.
>>
on some level i respect his troll level, he's like an irl shitposter

on another level, when you hike the price of a life saving drug up to the point where people's lives will be shattered it's not so funny

his youtube channel where he has people who hate him call in is funny though
>>
>>38156595
I don't get off making stupid people mad
I don't care if he underhandedly gave an important drug to people for free
my bio professor liked him - I could tell because she phrased criticism as questions instead of statements
I saw it was all a PR stunt anyway when opposing companies dropped drug prices in response
but bio is just so removed from my everyday life, all the money is so fantastical that I just don't want to think about it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.