[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to them, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Smosh_Logo.jpg (240KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Smosh_Logo.jpg
240KB, 900x900px
What happened to them, anons?
>>
>>38154707
What do you mean "what happened" they were the original youtubers for dumb normie teenagers and they pretty much still are except they're like 30 years old now.
>>
>>38154707
They used to make semi-okay videos. Now they don't and are a bit older, more corporate, and also retarded(er).
>>
Anthony left
>>
>>38154707
They made shitty internet funnies when all the internet funnies were shitty. They have not improved or declined in quality at all since they started, since they became a legit company, or since the wetback left. They are timeless and a reminder of how fucking lame the internet used to be
>>
One of them got cucked hard by his GF.

He even made her a youtube celeb too with her own channel.
>>
>>38154817
No, they still make semi-okay videos, you've just grown up.
>>
>>38154707
fuck everytime i see their faces i want to leap into the computer and beat the ever living shit out of them
those fucking idiots that make stupid faces for thumbnails and clickbait on youtube bring out the worst shit in me holy shit i hope their whole family gets run over by a train and the remains raped by animals right in front of them while they get tortured to death horribly
>>
>>38154707
I used to watch them all the time, then I didn't.
I knew they were still around though because every once in a while one of the videos would be suggested to me or on the front page.

I guess they finally stopped though, I saw a video suggestion of the one on the right (of your image) saying they're ending it or something like that.
>>
>>38154707
Ahh, the good old days when the only Youtube celebrities were Smosh/ Fred/ Lonelygirl/ Asians.
>>
>>38156132
I miss the original YouTube celebs as well. Nigahiga used to be great but ever since Ryan's friend left the channel, it started a downhill decline.
>>
>>38154972
>they still make semi-okay videos

Tell me that the stilted acting and force shouting is supposed to be funny. Hell, Anthony knows it sucks.
>>
>>38155215
>fuck everytime i see their faces i want to leap into the computer and beat the ever living shit out of them
>those fucking idiots that make stupid faces for thumbnails and clickbait on youtube bring out the worst shit in me holy shit i hope their whole family gets run over by a train and the remains raped by animals right in front of them while they get tortured to death horribly

Because you find them annoying...?

Fuck off back to Tumblr, you overreacting piece of shit.
>>
File: 1499203806980.jpg (101KB, 900x900px)
1499203806980.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
this happened
originalagio
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.