[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw failed semester >tfw about to drop out >tfw lied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>tfw failed semester
>tfw about to drop out
>tfw lied to parents that I got 3.5 GPA
>tfw they'll recieve letter and calls of my expulsion soon
>tfw
>>
>>38154537
3.5 isn't even that impressive.

3.3 is the fucking GPAlet cutoff.
>>
>>38154577
I fucking failed my semester. I am about to drop out. I don't wanna die like this.
>>
File: 1496438292594.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496438292594.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>38154537
How did you fail an entire semester?
How many classes were you taking?!
The worst I've done was fail a class since I was working 2 jobs and taking 18 credits.
But even then I scraped by with D's and C's, and got my shit together when I stopped working.
>>
File: handshakedadkeysreversed.png (815KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadkeysreversed.png
815KB, 658x415px
>>38154537
"You know what time it is, champ. Hope you've been working on your handshake."
>>
>>38154649
>How did you fail an entire semester?
6 Courses. Failed 4
>How many classes were you taking?!
Few
>The worst I've done was fail a class since I was working 2 jobs and taking 18 credits.
No job done
>But even then I scraped by with D's and C's, and got my shit together when I stopped working.

Doesn't work in my Uni. Minimum 2.5 and C+
>>
HANG IN THERE OP.

HAHAHAHAhahahaaaa
>>
File: 1494996105113.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494996105113.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>38154710
>6 courses isn't that much
What the fuck are you smoking. That's full time.
>2.5 minimum
By the time I finished I got out with a 2.5, thankfully. But if you seriously think that taking 6 courses isn't a lot, you're wrong.
>>
>>38154765
LOOK. I FUCKED UP ALREADY. THEY FUCKING GAVE ME WARNINGS BUT, ALL I DID WAS WASTE MY FUCKING TIME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. NOW, I AM ABOUT TO FUCKING DROP OUT AND FUCKING DIE IN THIS ETERNAL VOID. FUCK
>>
college isn't high school, they can't give out any information on your grades or whatever without you giving explicit permission
>>
>>38154930
just kill yourself, you're clearly not cut out for a profession. your two choices are now to minimum wagecuck for 60 years or just save yourself the half century of existential agony and eat a bullet.
>>
>>38154930
Don't give up quite yet.
There's still ways to salvage it.

You only failed 4 classes in one semester, right?
You might be able to re-apply (with your credits) or you can transfer to a community college or something.
>>
>>38154962
Not my college

>>38154977
Guess. It's time....Death of a virgin

>>38155031
Not possible
>>
>>38154537
Brainlets and motivationlets don't deserve to have success in our world. You don't need both of those things to succeed, but you need at least one. You should have gotten your act together before attempting higher education, and it sounds like you brought this on yourself.
>>
Two options:

- You're an adult and they shouldn't be giving your information out.

- You're not an adult and you need to gtfo you underage faggot.

Or, if you're really that retarded, this might be the kick in the pants that finally sorts your autistic ass out.
>>
>>38154577

Depends on the major desu. Some majors are harder than others, so a 4.0 in something like psychology wouldn't even be close to a 3.0 in applied autism.

I'm a biochemistry major with a 3.5 GPA and the average is like 3.0-3.2 GPA.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.