[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had brief interaction with this really cool girl a week ago.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 6dc1.jpg (125KB, 642x1014px) Image search: [Google]
6dc1.jpg
125KB, 642x1014px
Had brief interaction with this really cool girl a week ago. Just found I'll be working with her for a month. I'll be her boss of sorts. How do I make a move?! How do I subtly find out if she already has a SO? How do I hint that I like her?
never dated, never been in a relationship, 27 yo .
>>
>>38153850
Ask her out to coffee one day after work
>>
If you have a light good feeling around her interacting, she's feeling it too, so no need to worry about screwing up. Its when you don't have that feeling things get harder, though not impossible.
>>
>>38153850
why do it subtly? women usually like guys who are direct and to the point. just ask.
>>
>>38153850
It might be best for you to wait till you aren't her boss
>>
>>38153929
We'll be working together so you can see how awkward it'll be if things don't work out?

>>38153941
Really worried that Chad's at work will pick her up before I do. She's new and if single then she'll be gone in no time.
>>
>>38153984
do you think Chad's worry about "how awkward it will be if it doesn't work out", bro? anyways subtlety probably won't really work unless you're incredibly sneaky. women aren't retarded nom sayin? good luck tho
>>
File: 1499178653669.jpg (106KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
1499178653669.jpg
106KB, 580x870px
Looks like there's no chad bro to help you anon.
>>
>>38153850
>Just found I'll be working with her for a month. I'll be her boss of sorts. How do I make a move?!
You don't abuse your power. Have fun getting fucked out of whatever career or job prospects you have. Don't make any attempts at dating subordinates.
>never dated, never been in a relationship, 27 yo
Don't.
>>
>>38154377
> You don't abuse your power
that's why I want to ask her out as subtly as possible.

>never dated, never been in a relationship, 27 yo
Don't.

You don't understand man, for some of us chances like this is almost non existent.
>>
>>38153850
Don't do it. Ever heard the expression don't shit where you eat?

At least not while you are having a work-related relationship with here. If you really want to pursue her, build a rapport with her, and make sure that you get her contact details before this work arrangement ends. Then by all means, make your move.
>>
>>38153850
Shell tell you if she has a SO, don't worry.

Just be friendly and make good conversation. After a while be flirty but not about sex. Things like, "oh thanks for bringing me breakfast, I thought we were friends! I see how it is". Whatever her reply is you say, "I would've brought you some". I guess like teasing flirting. You need to also limit it, you can't be like that none stop.

It's hard to explain but when she says "anon, I saw X and thought of you" or brings in some food for you, you know she's thinking a lot about you outside of work. This is when you flirt more and ask her out. You can do the same for her, if she tells you about a tv series you don't know. Tell her one day you say it on Netflix and watched an episode, then discuss the series.

t. Someone thats slept with too many coworkers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.