[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. You guys were NOT memeing!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1498379414990.jpg (17KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1498379414990.jpg
17KB, 231x218px
Okay. You guys were NOT memeing!
>>
Are you actually gonna tell us what happened this time
>>
>>38153442
About what OP?
>>
Fill us in OP
>>
File: FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARIreversed.png (378KB, 416x296px) Image search: [Google]
FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARIreversed.png
378KB, 416x296px
>>38153442
"Just as I had expected."
>>
>>38153442
Told you sucking dick was gay, no matter how "feminine"
>>
Thats what happens when you dont reply to my post
>>
>>38153442
OP is a fag, he's not even telling us what happened.
>>
>>38153442
What the fuck is going on you ratified cum guzzler
>>
I can't say. I'm too worried.
>>
>>38153687
Just spill it you dumb, baity, nigger
>>
File: 1498908002878.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498908002878.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>38153442
we NEVER meme about that, son
>>
>>38153687
Why? This place is anonymous, just don't share personal info.
>>
File: IMG_1335.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
194KB, 255x239px
"Son, don't play games with me. Tell me what happened."
>>
This is a clever meme OP, how does that work out for you? being clever I mean.
But you really shouldn't make the same thread again, you are a clever girl, you should be able to make new clever threads
>>
>>38153442
iktf lad i found out the hard way the meme was real
>>
>>38153872
how common is it for you to recite lines from fight Club?
>>
OP you better not be baiting, tell us pl0x
>>
>>38153775
>the "Shuffle" on his tshirt just gets mirored in the second frame

What lazysunovvabitch made this?
>>
File: 1491958391363.jpg (378KB, 903x903px) Image search: [Google]
1491958391363.jpg
378KB, 903x903px
>>38153906
I had those embarrassing years when I was younger that I was obsessed by that movie and would recite lines often, thought it was philosophical profound and think I understood Nietzsche by reading the Wikipedia entry on it

Nowadays I just like to slip lines from different kinds of movies into my comments, especially when these comments are not taken to be serious, and I know these kind of lines sort of work because they stick in my mind. I think Dawkins ideas of memes is extremely silly, but well, there you have it

There you have it. Somehow, it finds a way and just like that... it sticks

It isn't just movies, sometimes I read a book and it has certain passages that stick in my mind and I enjoy to use them in my comments, it gives me a good feeling especially when I use them creatively

I read some postmodern philosophy and I look back at it with disapproval nowadays but I used to have a period in which I wrote as verbose as those books do, and slipped in a few buzzwords as well

It doesn't matter what the movie is, what matters is that it sticks. No one cared about my comment until I made the reference, but it did
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38154515
I'm having a creative moment so pardon me for continueing. It is not just me, subcultures naturally evolve neologisms and phrases and so on and so on, you know. They pass and go, but they do. Here you see it all the time.
Now as I said I don't think there is anything infectious about words, phrases and ideas, but it seems to be the case that some are easier memorised and recreated, possibly due to the structure of our brain - maybe even in the way an individual brain has been structured during the most neuroplastic years.
It is fun to think about, and I know that the Greeks at least had some tricks in rhetoric, and that seems to point to something hardwired.

And it mustn't be only the properties of the brain that do this, surely social prestige and overall context plays a role.

But now look at me, speculating about something that surely linguistics and even cognitive science can say much more meaningful stuff about
>>
>>38155367
>>38154515

fuck off paragraph ENTP autist, you fucking phony
>>
File: 13555-25432.gif (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
13555-25432.gif
48KB, 320x240px
>>38156060
Why would you say such a thing, you could have ignored those paragraphs and that's where the story would end, and I go to sleep, wake up, and it will take days before I reach that moment again when I go in this paragraph writing flow.

Anyhow, till another day and take care
>>
>>38156732
No creative moments allowed. Rot in intellectual purgatory you fuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.