[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this man right fellow robots should we break out of our (

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 108.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
is this man right fellow robots should we break out of our (((cages))) is it that easy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Ark_Gb24M
>>
The real problem is:
Break out and go where?
I myself have absolutely nowhere to go and belong in.
I have no goal in life, nothing to accomplish, i don't want to have kids, nor do i want to chase women.
All i want is a swift death.

Btw if you're interested in assisting someone's suicide and taking all their belongings as a payment hit me up.
>>
Why would I listen to a guy like that? He doesn't have problems with his looks. If i looked like him I wouldn't be a robot.

What the fuck does he know of our struggles?
>>
File: 1482071968766.png (2MB, 1430x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482071968766.png
2MB, 1430x1000px
>>38153325
Get a job, pay attention to your appearance, if you don't want kids or a woman then just work and try to get rich. Or influence your nation trough politics
remember Goebbels and Hitler were once neets roaming the streets of Munich
>>
>>38153090
I'M BREAKING OUT OF MYCAGE I'M DOING JUST FINE
>>
>>38153325
assist how and where
>>
>>38153090
he replaced one (((cage))) with the cage of societal expectations. i have no desire for human contact, starting a family, frivolous consumerism, participating in the rat race only to get replaced by another expendable cog once my efficiency starts dropping or anything else that the society has to offer. as long as i have the minimum necessary for survival: food and drinkable water, i don't need or want anything more. in fact i already have much more than i need to get by, such as internet access. those who want more will never be truly satisfied with their life and will always want more no matter how high they climb the social ladder, yet our society shuns those who are happy with what they have, because it goes against the spirit of consumerism, which is necessary to prevent capitalism from collapsing under its own weight.
>>
BREAK MUH RUSTY CAAAAAGE AND RUUUUUN
>>
>>38153090
His appeal to emotion is not at all convincing because he's a shitty narcissistic normie Chad who is exceptionally good looking. Comes off as a bit of a sociopathic emotional manipulator as well.

Him and people like him should fucking hang. What a shitty person.
>>
>>38153549
Assistance by stabbing me 10 times or so, if you have a gun and a bullet yo spare that'd be good too.
I'm in the west coast region.

>>38153454
But i already said, i don't want to live, i have no reason to, why would i care what happens to this world?
I fucking hate humans, they disgust me with their incompetence and rude animalistic instinct based existence.
Get annihilated for all i care.
>>
File: 1483440552835.jpg (238KB, 1500x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483440552835.jpg
238KB, 1500x1024px
>>38154743
a little edgy but ok
Why don't you care? why don't you feel inspired at the grandeur of being a part of something great like an organization or politics. why don't you want to work and fight for a cause?
do you not feel inspire by this?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>38154821
Im just another jaded selfish human who's in it for himself, i came to realize that nothing I'll ever do will matter and everything i do means jackshit, everyone will die and no one gives two fucks about you when it counts.

No one is really your friend, family doesn't mean shit, and everyone will leave you behind as soon as you stop being beneficial to them.

Just fucking end me.

And no, Hitler's lufe story doesn't inspire me as im not a teenage highschooler anymore.
>>
>>38153090
I want to shoot that chad in the face.
>>
>>38154983
Sounds like you've gone too far down the nihilism train desu.
If you want to throw in your hat then so be it, but otherwise I recommend reading some actual philosophy. I recommend Nietzsche or Stirner to start, and you can go anywhere from there.
>>
>>38155146
I want that chad to shoot me in the face.
>>
>be NEET
>spend several hours outside every day
>still the same boring loser
>>
File: 00108what.jpg (22KB, 397x353px) Image search: [Google]
00108what.jpg
22KB, 397x353px
>BRO JUST GO OUTSIDE YOU'LL MAGICALLY MAKE FRIENDS AND STOP FEELING ANXIOUS
Fucking normalfags
>>
Getting a job only helped a little bit, still have no social life, friends or a gf. Still have no way of obtaining any of that. Don't think guys like me were made for it anyways. Hiding in your room is no way to live either though, I'd rather go out an experience the world but you need purpose. Can't just leave your house, then what? Need a job, career, pathway. I've been trying to get into a job that makes you travel a lot, like working on a cruise ship, or a fishing boat, even looked into being a flight attendant.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.