[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At work atm think my co worker just dropped hints she wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
At work atm think my co worker just dropped hints she wanted to see fireworks with me
>asked what i was doing on the4th few days earlier
>told me the show was today and wanted to go

Too beta to go for it. Heres abother day im going to regret for rest of life
>>
>>38152257
been there anon, been there, the only advice i can give is just do it but we all know you wont otherwise you wouldnt be here.
>>
>>38152257
Kill yourself and end the regret once and for all. You're a waste and nobody cares about you one way or the other. Piece of shit.
>>
>>38152309
If he doesn't have the guts to ask the girl then he doesn't have the guts to kill himself. Honestly none of us here do. If we did, we'd all be dead. The cosmic farce of a thing we call existance is truly suffering.
>>
>>38152257

wtf are you afraid of dumb shit

if it doesnt go well then literally nothing changes, if it does then you gain something
>>
>>38152341
True, I'm not even that suicidal and I've had moments where if I had a gun, I would have ended myself.
>>
Go u nobfuck, this is ur escape.
>>
>>38152370
Braver than me. I'm too afraid of it. Some days I'm ok. Other days i see nothing but a miserable future world and that the world I would want to live in won't happen (if ever) for another few hundred years. 2000-2050~ are literally the shitiest years.
>>
>h-h-h-hey Bertha d-do you wanna g-go watch the f-f-f-fireworks with me today like you s-said?
>oh yeah sure anon! tee hee *takes a bite of her fourth cheeseburger of the day* Brad also wants to go, so we'll be going with him, he's a really funny charismatic guy, I'm sure you'll get along great with him
>>
>>38152535
lol, your view of the future is much more optimistic than mine. I'm almost certain that Islam will have conquered the entire world within a couple hundred years, mostly though immigration and breeding like rabbits, and we will regress back to the dark ages for a few thousand years.
Or even worse, they'll use nukes, and cause irreparable damage to the Earth killing off most of humanity.
>>
Op here i was building couage to do so or maybe just procrastinating.But she wasnt feeling well and went home early. Maybe she felt like i rejected her. Im such a fuck up..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.