[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets, when will they learn?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: manlet.png (481KB, 590x901px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
481KB, 590x901px
This is what happens when a manlet tries to push women aside at a crowded club. They get beaten and throw in jail. How dare he push a woman aside? Lets ruin his life guys!

Manlets, when will they learn?

>'He's crying like a b****': Woman wins applause after fighting back against a man who 'grabbed her a**' in a bar, and getting him arrested - before sharing a picture of him in handcuffs online

>Krystal Olsen, 32, a New Yorker living in Arizona, was enjoying a night out when a man grabbed her backside
>She fought back, putting him a chokehold - after which he aggressively slammed her into a wall
>The man was arrested, and she caught a picture of him in handcuffs, crying
>Male and female Twitter users have commended her for standing up for herself, though a few have accused her of 'overreacting' to assault

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4665244/Woman-wins-applause-fighting-man-assaulted-her.html

Here is the archived version of the link.

http://archive.is/e2zbi
>>
we learn when were dead op

5'6 man and 27 yrs old here.
>>
>>38152240

Agree, i never understood what I should learn at 5'4" I learned my genetics are inferior and god gave me a girls body, yet if i kill myself he will send me to hell? can I just pass my time watching tv or something? I don't want to kill myself just to be tortured in hell.
>>
>>38152533
There is no god lad
>>
>>38152533
I enjoy these posts about god.

God would just accuse you and then punish you for lusting, envying, "charging him foolishly" ect.

You cannot win with god, the entire narrative is so you only can blame yourself and double down on god.
>>
>>38153919
This. When you think of it, God and Satan are pretty much the same: it doesn't matter how devoted you are to following either of them, they will both fuck you over in the end regardless. At least with Satan, some cool shit might happen to you in life.

This is assuming God and Satan are real, which they aren't anyway, but it's fun to think about.
>>
>>38153983
I enjoy these posts about god and satan.

Satan never gives you anything since all good things come from god, satan merely tempts you into disobeying god. Selling the soul isn't real. In reality some people are born to be happy and others are born to be miserable. I mean you could "sell your soul" and then god could just curse you then right off the bat.
>>
>>38152151
he accidentally bumped into her in a crowded club and was falsely accused of sexual assault

they did it because they just didn't want him there, he is a beta male to be socially excluded, they also gained a lot of praise for being "brave" etcetera.. when in reality they are the immoral criminals
>>
>>38154035
Who do you think is winning the battle for the souls of humanity, God or Satan? Where do you think most people will end up, heaven or hell? Or maybe something else like limbo?
>>
>>38154144
It's hard to say as a limited being such as myself.

The vast majority of people will not enter paradise, in the end it will just be the saints against the entire world ruled by the devil and his beast system.

Of course you already know who wins. What is important is will you win in the end?
>>
>>38154217
>What is important is will you win in the end?
If by winning you mean getting into heaven, then absolutely not. I've sinned again and again and I don't think I will ever change.

Would you say that at that point, the Devil basically won? Or are these saints more powerful than these humans who are being ruled over by the Devil?
>>
>>38154260
The way I see it it's all just the will of god playing out.Sort of like Calvinism, some people are sinners some are saints but only by trying will you know.

"6And the beast opened its mouth to blaspheme against God and slander His name and His tabernacle those who dwell in heaven. 7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain..."
>>
>>38154384
Interesting. I guess that makes sense though since god is supposed to be omnipotent and all seeing. Thanks for your input.
>>
File: smile.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>38154442
I'm glad you allowed me to hold a coherent conversation with you. anon-kun
>>
File: 1482275594942.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1482275594942.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
No a manlet but this reminds me of something that happened to me

>be at club with friends (inb4 normie)
>I get extremely wasted
>memory is very hazy
>try to dance with a girl
>might have been a little too intrusive in her personal space
>she clocks me right in the nose
>bleeding everywhere
>use my shirt to cover my nose and leave the bar
>don't remember her face at all

Dumb bitch is lucky I didn't end her life with a single haymaker. Thank fuck my blackout drunk state was smart enough not to demolish her where she stood. I would have gotten jumped by a bunch of white knights and gone to jail like the guy in OP
>>
File: 1420047950429.jpg (32KB, 436x354px) Image search: [Google]
1420047950429.jpg
32KB, 436x354px
>>38154471
It's no problem dude, you add stimulating and compelling details to the conversation, I've learned from you today. I hope you enlighten other robots/anons with your views as well.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (145KB, 603x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
145KB, 603x1024px
>>38152151
This is how a manlet learns, OP
>>
>>38152151
Manlet here. What exactly is it that I have to learn?
>>
>>38152151
Why do New Yorkers love to fight so much?
>>
>>38152151
>lets ruin his life
As if what manlets have been given can be called a "life".
>>
>>38154581
Too keep your hands, affections, stares, and thoughts to yourself. Literally NOBODY cares about any of those things coming from someone like you.
>>
>>38154581
you will understand one day fellow manlet
>>
>>38152151
Holy shit, that absolute normalfag stacy cunt!
>>
>>38154754
fuck I laughed hard, fucking manlets
>>
>>38154564
People will actually feel sorry for this fucking coward
Killing yourself is fine.
Killing yourself when you children is fucking disgusting. I hope he regretted his last moments and tried hard to save himself
>>
>>38154900
the absolute worst holy
>>
I'd have done more than just slam her into a wall.
>>
File: 1434235368480.jpg (23KB, 366x329px) Image search: [Google]
1434235368480.jpg
23KB, 366x329px
>>38154564
>even though

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>38152151
This is somebody's fetish to be honest
>>
>>38156004
5'7" is within the average height range for plenty of countries. He's not "short" because he's not in the lower than average bracket (5'6" and down more or less).

Not everyone thats shorter than a tall person is short etc etc.
>>
>>38156068
We live in an age where statistics no longer matter friendo. Yeah logically he is within average height, however to society 5'7" is really short. This is mostly the fault of women as a large percentage of them prefer 6'0" as a standard and height shame manlets. But everybody looks down on shorter people, since the dawn of time. Hundreds of years ago even Napoleon was ridiculed for his height. It's not fair but that's how it is. 5'10" nowadays is when many people would stop considering you "short"
>>
>>38152151
What really happened

>chad smacks staceys ass and she likes it
>manlet sees and decided to do the same
>white knights choke him and drag manlet out of the bar
>manlet gets arrested
>roastie takes picture of manlet in handcuffs and takes credit for taking time down for internet points
>she gets praised for being a "strong woman"
>>
>>38156205
>taking him down

Not time
>>
>>38153983

No because Satan is weaker and not a normie but God is THE normie, one may argue, Normula himself?
>>
>>38156200
>napoleon was ridiculed for his height in his day and age
He was actually known for being tall for his time at 5'6". It was only recently that sort of thing popped up.

As an general example of this 5'6" was actually equivalent to being 6'ish it was hard to be well fed enough long enough and not in sickness long enough to gain that kind of height.
>>
>>38152151

I used to think that when people told manlets to "learn" was to accept that women just don't want anything to do with our short legs and nano cocks, so we must stop pursuing them, not to kill ourselves!

Do you think killing oneself is easy task? you need tremendous balls something that most manlets lack.
>>
>>38154564

what is of most importance is to always remember this undeniable fact: Cartoon characters cant be waifus, only Anime and other weeb shit, and games that look like Anime, you know what I mean, "moe" style.

also a sub rule to this one, waifus need to be attractive, claiming an ugly non-anime character as a waifu will BE punished, 40 lashings, no less.

So says me /waifu/ God and Japanophile.
>>
>>38154041
>there is a grand conspiracy against innocent short men who dindu nuffin
>of course the insecure man didn't sexually harass that woman, why would he?
>women are always liars, of course
How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>38154495
>harass someone
>get punched
>get mad that they got punched
>>
File: 67876876.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
67876876.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>Tfw 5 8 and wide as a god damn truck
>Nobody fucked with me in high-school
>Get constantly asked if I play football and told I should
How can those pathetic skinny lanky fucks even compare?
>>
>>38152151
That seems like a hell of a lot of escalation for an assgrab.

I mean I wouldn't feel comfortable if some ugly roastie grabbed my ass, but I wouldn't fucking chokeslam her, take a picture of her crying while she's getting arrested, and then post it on twitter while further insulting her.
>>
>>38154495

>get absolutely rekt by a woman like a textbook numale
>run away
>i-i-i to-to-totally would've destroyed h-her guiz!

Pathetic.

>>38157646
>How can those pathetic skinny lanky fucks even compare?

By being better than you in every way and not clinging on to some retarded high school fantasy.
>>
>>38157646
>tfw 6'2 and average body
>nobody fucked with me at school
>get constantly asked if I'm a model
Same treatment tbqh
>>
>>38154041
>beta male
Hes got a nice face.
>>
>>38152151

I wonder what really happened.

He looks more like he got pepper sprayed. I also highly doubt a lanky Stacey could keep any man, even a manlet, in a choke hold.

Also Stacey's lie like they breathe air, and flip their shit over the dumbest things. All they really do is yell, scream, swear, and throw drunken girl punches.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.