[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth Control in College Vending Machines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: condommachine.jpg (669KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
condommachine.jpg
669KB, 2592x1944px
They won't let you forget that you're a sexless loser. Not for one second.

http://www.kgw.com/news/health/birth-control-vending-machines-installed-in-college-campuses/451826865
>>
>>38151179
just don't buy it, is it that hard for you?
>>
>$2.50 for a bag of m&m's

jesus
>>
You are just like a feminist, allowing such a trivial thing to bother you
Choose your battles faggot
>>
>>38151199
>>38151237
You're defending this shit. It's true isn't it? This board really has fallen to the normies.
>>
>>38151214
i guess the justification is that you're paying for the convenience

i hate american vending machines, they all still expect me to carry bullshit quarters and paper dollars in 2017 instead of letting me use my card like every other store

what's even worse is the stupid machines that expect me to pay with a mobile app, except if you actually try using the apps they expect you to prepay with some stupidly huge account balance like $25
>>
>>38151319
>You're defending this shit. It's true isn't it? This board really has fallen to the normies.
what the fuck do you think college is gonna be like? Do you get triggered when you see condoms in Walgreens too?

They aren't for you, don't buy them. I'm a college student and see sex stuff everywhere but it doesn't bother me because my brain isn't the size of a peanut and I can understand its not for me
>>
File: lmao.png (211KB, 327x316px)
lmao.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>38151179
Are these typical vending machine prices in the us?
>>
>>38151451
i can't speak for all of EU but when i'm in germany and netherlands they're usually higher
>>
>>38151379
>wants to get rid of cash
Cash is great. It keeps your private information away from the government. The banks have been trying to get rid of it for years, but we can't give in. It's the next step in controlling the entire population, by forcing all transactions to be monitored.
>>
File: Japanese Vending Machines.jpg (488KB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Vending Machines.jpg
488KB, 1600x850px
>Anything you want in Japanese vending machines
>>
>>38151544
idgaf if some NSA operative knows i bought a package of M&Ms at work
>>
>>38151546
>a society suffering from social isolation
>even replacing the human interaction when buying stuff

That can't be healthy.
>>
>>38151319
its not in that vending machine to remind you that you can't get laid idiot
stop being so narcissistic.
>>
>>38151179
don't they have condom machines in your restrooms?

Here in Germany, every restroom in university has a condom machine.
>>
File: but_I_paid_for_your_dinner...jpg (33KB, 704x288px) Image search: [Google]
but_I_paid_for_your_dinner...jpg
33KB, 704x288px
>>38151179

>mfw want m&m's
>mfw wrong key pressed
>mfw got condoms
>mfw still kissless virgin
>tfw
>>
>>38151379
good goy, who needs cash money when you can use (((((their)))))) electronic currency
>>
>>38151563

but if you buy condoms, that would be the basis to get you jailed for some sexual assault & rape
>>
>>38152212
balloon-animal time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.