[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1494791011081 (2).jpg (339KB, 1120x895px) Image search: [Google]
1494791011081 (2).jpg
339KB, 1120x895px
>R9K is dead

why are we kidding ourselves? This was supposed to be a place for people who NO MATTER WHAT were incapable of forming bonds without being thrown under the bus or pitied. HOWEVER for one reason or another there's always those few who just stumble in and treat this place like its some other faggy ass board and tell us we should feel miserable for being miserable.

>if you haven't given up on a happy ending, you don't belong here

>If you have someone waiting for you online, you don't belong here

>if you go to work with confidence your Boss wont fuck your hours up, you don't belong here

>If you don't hate yourself SO much to the point you're CERTAIN you'd rather push your mother down a flight of stairs then ever have children, than you don't belong here

If my fellow robots are having a hard time deciding if you should give up on this place i hope my post can be a sign
>>
This was a place where you're not supposed to make the same post twice. That's it.
>>
Where is OP's pic from?
>>
>>38150179
Google says Bleeding Cool, the moronic SJW "geek" side. Where they whinge about stuff. such as exclusion and hatred of women in geekdom.
>>
File: 1463357457530s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1463357457530s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>38149581
>This was supposed to be a place for people who NO MATTER WHAT were incapable of forming bonds without being thrown under the bus or pitied

No it wasn't. You just made it that way by virtue of taking it over, much like the gays here and the jp posters who took over /qa/
>>
>>38149581
>This was supposed to be a place for people who NO MATTER WHAT were incapable of forming bonds without being thrown under the bus or pitied.
No it fucking wasn't. It was supposed to be for OC, relaxing and having fun and shit, not a support group for bawling normies.

>feel miserable for being miserable.
For fucks sake, your whole problem is you wallow in misery in the first place, making it harder for yourself to ever get past it. Get the fuck out of the board for your own sake.
>>
>>38150266
Unofficially, it was known as the board for lonely autists since the most of posts were greentext spaghetti. Some true, some fiction. Unfortunately normalfags like you infested this place after /b/ because of "le funny frog and feels man XD"
>>
>>38149581
Thanks for making this post. I agree.
>>
>>38149581
>This was supposed to be a place for people who NO MATTER WHAT were incapable of forming bonds

no it was a board for spicy green txt stories.
>>
>>38150484
>Unofficially
Officiality means more than rumors and speculation. Some oldfags claimed the opposite anyways. And see >>38150422
>>
>>38149581
people like you are the ones who don't belong here so kindly fuck off
>>
>>38149581
i agree, frogposters and newfags infest this board. it means nothing now. now every post is some fag like "just left reddit! teach me how to meme and post the feels man! sooo depressed!" even though he's had sex with a woman. this board is dead, off to wizchan for a place similar to this.
>>
>>38149581
To what purpose does your guidelines accomplish? What is it that you really want? Pity? Or just attention in general? Should robots even be supportive of each other or just schizotypically ignore either and make completely self contained posts with zero expectations of a reply. Boy, do I sure love those wagecuck pastas.
You sound like you'd be better off writing in livejournal or starting a blog or some shit.
>>
File: e820938239028.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
e820938239028.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>38150597
I can honestly say that purposely making threads that you know will go under the radar and garner 0 replies is actually refreshing if you use it as a think tank and think out loud. I did that for 105 posts straight on /bant/ once even though I did it here too. It really is refreshing. Introspection where none roam is a nice little catharsis in my opinion.
>>
>>38149581
>This was supposed to be a place for people who NO MATTER WHAT were incapable of forming bonds without being thrown under the bus or pitied

Citation needed. Fuck off with your arbitrary circlejerk rules. I don't like obnoxious normies but I don't like obnoxious retards like you either.
>>
>>38150564
I wouldn't go that far.
just because the board wasn't originally meant to be what he claims doesn't mean your normie ass belongs here.
it was meant for original AUTISTIC stories, for social outcasts to share their experiences, it was only a matter of time before it turned into what we have today.

it appears you weren't an original robot, it's you who don't belong here, I bet u didn't even start off as a robot when you began posting here. anons that started off as robots but eventually grew up an turned into semi normies are still welcome here, you came as normie/failed normie, your kind ain't welcome here.
>>
>>38150675
Yeah, having a place to think out loud is genuinely helpful and people here need to do that more than wallow in pity begging for help and (you)s like OP.
I guarantee you that most of /r9k/'s problems would go away or at least be mitigated if they just really stopped for a minute and wrote their own thoughts down from time to time. /r9k/ is very capable of solving their own problems or at least understanding what they are.
I strong encourage everyone here to just write in a journal because this place will not help you for shit when it comes to emotional problems.
>>
File: 1487686096915.jpg (92KB, 697x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487686096915.jpg
92KB, 697x533px
>>38149581
Shut up you stupid cuckold I can post whatever the fuck I want this is MY fucking board
>>
>>38149581
>if you haven't given up on a happy ending, you don't belong here
no, my life has always been shit and i still have depression and anxiety but it's slowly getting better
>>
>>38149581
You sound like you'd fit in on wizchan
>>
>>38150914
That's literally why we have feelsthreads
>>
everyone has already said this but

this board was made so you can't say the same thread twice, and the culture of the board has gone in the total opposite direction of that goal

i don't care if that's a good or bad thing just saying
>>
>>38149581
This board was originally a project meant to produce and support original content, stories, memes and cultures; not your faggy depression haven bullshit. I watched it devolve into that over the past nine or ten years. The greentext stories here used to be legendary too, and the culture was at least 60% salvagable, if not great. Now it's a pretty irredeemable board

Wouldn't mind if it deleted tbqh
>>
>>38150266
perhaps people wouldn't keep taking over other boards if you didn't keep throwing them off their home boards

yes, yes, 4chan is a cheery feedlot for happy content-cows, whatever, but i'm just saying
>>
>>38150518
perhaps you'd have more spicy green text stories if you hadn't banned the /v/irgins who made them, forcing them to migrate to e.g. twitter
>>
>>38150792
the board was meant as a meme and autism containment board, its still a meme with some people taking it seriously hence the autists
>>
Nope. It was supposed to be a place for OC. Fags like you turned it into "a gangbang of whining" and wizardchan made it irrelevant, being a better website for the shit you claim here. The only reason you're here is because you can't make it on wizardchan, and the only reason you can't make it there is because you're a phony and that community is good at sniffing you out. 80% of /r9k/ is ironic shitposting.
>>
>>38149581
>This was supposed to be a place for people who NO MATTER WHAT were incapable of forming bonds without being thrown under the bus or pitied.

No, this was made to test out an idea from xkcd. In its first incarnation, /r9k/ had a culture more about telling stories, too.

I do appreciate that the culture has changed, and the current /r9k/ has become /b/-lite, though...and not pre-Chanology /b/ either.
>>
>>38150792
Autism had nothing to do with it. You're an asshole for pretending like it was anything but the xkcd algorithm adapted to a board to prevent the signal to noise ratio from getting too bad. It was fun while it lasted, but laying claim to it like it was ever intended to be what you claim specifically is demonstrably false for those that have been here long enough and still have the screenshots.
>>
>>38150179
The Eltingville Club
>>
File: SadMilhouse.gif (482KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SadMilhouse.gif
482KB, 500x281px
>>38151972
Exactly. These assholes act like they were here from the beginning and they definitely weren't, they're just trying to change the narrative, like there aren't archives.

>no croissants today, boss
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.