[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have ever stated the following, you are not a robot >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1351901663827.jpg (91KB, 638x749px) Image search: [Google]
1351901663827.jpg
91KB, 638x749px
If you have ever stated the following, you are not a robot

>I would date any girl so long as she's not fat
>My standards aren't high, just gotta be under ___ pounds
>As long as she's not fat...
>I have zero standards so long as she's not a landwhale

You're as picky as the Stacy's you bitch about. You're also not a robot, you're a normie.
>>
I'd date a fat chick, just not morbidly obese.
>>
Wanting a non-obese girl is fine. Wanting a clingy shy virgin pale asian/white femlet that likes anime and vidya as much as you do and saying you're "not asking for much" is peak delusion though. In terms of desirability they're the female equivalent of Chad.
>>
>>38148643
welcome to /r9k/ the new normie central
>>
>>38148778
I've seen too many of those fat documentaries to know that I do not want to care for someone that can't move.
>>
>>38148586
>t. fat roastie
Fuck off.

Original comment
>>
>>38148586
why is it especially picky to not want to date a fat girl

it's something you can help that isn't even exceptionally difficult, it's like saying as a female that you don't want to date a NEET or high school dropout
>>
>>38148586
I'm picky to protect my fragile ego from the fact that nobody wants me because then its mutual.
>>
Just lose the weight you fat idiot

Like literally just eat twice a day and walk an hour, thats all you have to fucking do
>>
>>38148586
Fat girls are absolutely fucking nasty desu. But so are fat men. I'd still fucking a fat girl though even if I hate them. I've done it before for months
>>
As someone that dated a fat girl for 6 years. I dont think i would ever do it again I was a robot about it but honestly it was hard to feel attracted to her alot of the time and I basically had to fantasize about skinny girls to in order to cum half the time
>>
>>38148586
>having only one standard
>its the one standard that chicks get butthurt about
>"you're as bad as stacies!"
what
a
laugh
>>
File: キモオタ.jpg (110KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
キモオタ.jpg
110KB, 500x667px
>>38148586
Would you date a morbidly obese man?
>>
>>38148708

>clingy, shy, virgin, pale, low height, anime and vidya

I mean if you like that it's ok, but I can't think of anything more opposite to the "female equivalent of chad" than that
>>
So men cannot filter girls based on weight, but
stacies can filter a guy on weight, length, muscularity, wealth, intelligence and looks?
Doesn't that seem to be a little bit hypocrite?
>>
Dating a short man (5'8" and under) is a worst social stigma than dating a fat girl though. Why do you robots get so mad that we don't want short guys? Why the double standard?
>>
>>38148708
Yes, robots like to pretend qt virgin slightly weird girls aren't desired by pretty much every man. Chad just pumps and dumps Stacies and dates the "good girls" because he doesn't want to be seen with sluts as well.
>>
How dare you, not wanting to date someone you don't find attractive in the slightest.
>>
>>38149007
Because beeing short is just genetics while beeing fat is just a bad lifestyle choice and reflects on their character.

The double standart would be more like men not wanting to date chestlets or outies.
>>
>>38148586
I've seen hot fat chicks, and skinny does not equal hot. ever seen heroin junkies?
>>
I wouldn't date a fat girl because they are always angry
>>
>>38148971
Uh no that poster is correct. That is top tier female and robots have zero chance of getting one. Maybe its not "stacy" in the conventional sense but that type of girl is the stacy of the introvert world.
>>
>>38148708
Normie don't like those type of girls though, especially the clingy part.
>>
>>38148586
You're a fat cunt aren't you OP. I can smell the butthurt oozing through my computer monitor.
>>
>>38148708
so girls are literally desired for being exactly like robots. no wonder so many robots are turning into traps.
>>
>>38149636
I'm not butthurt, just pointing out you guys are oblivious to how hypocritical you are. Women can be robots and I'm proof. And yes I'm fat.
>>
>>38148586

Nothing sadder than a fat whore.
>>
>>38148586
>"baah labels labels labels"

I admit that I am picky, but I am also an adult khv with no friends. Am I a Chad? Everyone has their preferences. Who are you to enforce your normie or robot defenitions?
>>
>>38149762
no you fucking can't, just lose weight you cow. and do you think fat men have it any easier? no the exact opposite. literally stop stuffing your face with junk, and within months you can have a boyfriend with a snap of the fingers.
>>
Nah there was this girl I had a minor crush on. She was probably twice my weight, had wrists significantly ticker than mine and was almost a foot taller. She was definitely more than chubby but not disgustingly fat.

She had the most beautiful face though, and nice golden hair and beautiful green eyes and perfect pale skin.

I mean if I wasn't positive I was going to be rejected I would have definitely gone for it.
>>
you need to fuck off with your bullshit standards faggot

only one thing you need to be a robot.
1. NEVER to have had sex.

simple.
>>
>>38149007

Not dating someone because of "social stigma" is both cruel and cowardly, whether it's because they are too fat and too short.

And the people (all women) who shit on couples that don't adhere to social norm like he guy should be taller and the girl should be thinner are even more cruel.
>>
>>38149943
disagree tobehonest, would rather women be straight forward with their intentions, rather than lead the manlets on.
>>
>>38149978

Women are also hesitant when it comes to short men. That has always been my experience. Like on paper besides the height we are compatible and she clearly gives me cues but is also clearly hesitant.

It doesn't help that her friends will probably be like, "yo, you dating a midget lol, what about the heels!" if she decided to give me a chance.
>>
File: 1493785204344.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493785204344.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
>>38148586
Everyone on this board is either a normie or a normie in denial. Anyone who browsers this board is a robot whether you're willing to accept it or not. Stop this meme.
>>
My only standard is that I wouldn't date a women who is both supremely ugly and supremely stupid.

I can do ugly and smart. I don't mind fat or tall and I might even consider dumb if she's pretty enough.

But I cannot do a dumb uggo. That's too much hassle for nothing.
>>
>I would date any girl so long as she's not fat
Nope, never said this
>My standards aren't high, just gotta be under ___ pounds
Its not high standards to want to date someone who is under 264lbs/120kg
>>
>>38150084
Mi recent ex is a dumb autism qt tall etc etc.

Not even once again. Not having a proper feedback makes you crazy
>>
>>38150044
how can she give you cues and be hesitant at the same time?

the hell kind of mentally ill girls are you around?

I think you misunderstood those cues
>>
I wish I could have a qt belly gf that I could make fatter
>>
>>38148586
wanting to be with a person with a healthy weight isn't bigotry
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.