[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you cry when you are happy or when sad when you cry last time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: XtzN-3owVg0.jpg (206KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
XtzN-3owVg0.jpg
206KB, 960x1280px
do you cry when you are happy or when sad

when you cry last time
>>
>>38148189
never when happy, only when sad

when i finally had to let her go completely ;(
>>
>>38148189
I couldn't cry for like 10 years.
Then my mate killed himself and I cried.
Then I quit my anti-depressants, now I cry about everything.
I cry when I drink gin, I cry when I'm watching something happy happen in a film or TV show, I cry watching football... quitting anti-depressants made me feel feelings again and it's like I'm making up for lost time now by getting way too emotional.
I can't seem to go a single episode or film or goal scored by my favourite football team without getting teary eyed.
I quite like it though, at least I know I'm still alive and able to feel.
>>
>when you cry last time
Actually cried with tears? Too long ago to remember. But I can get sad/on the brink of tears by fictional stories like anime and vidya.
>>
>>38148189
stop posting this fucking alcoholic-self-harm-attention-whore jezuuuuusss I hate her kind
>>
>>38148189
The last time I cried was when I was 10 and rode a toboggan into a thin piece of wire they had set up all around a golf course for some reason. It cut the shit out of my face and mouth. It was too dark to see it until it was too late.
>>
>>38148189
Sad, how can you even cry from happiness?
>>
>>38148189
I cry when i reach a breaking point.
I cried for the first time in 13 years 2 months ago.
It felt good to finally let all the stress and tension and sadness out.
I got drunk and slept like a baby.
Havent felt that good in awhile and it hadnt come back to me since.
>>
>>38148247
Sorry dude. It will get better. No point in putting so much effort toward someone who doesn't reciprocate. Focus on someone worth it such as yourself.
>>
>>38148514
youre right, ive really began to move on at this point. i thought she was a great person, but in the end she revealed who she really was, a liar/sociopath and a slut. thanks for the kind words anon
>>
>>38148360
Don't talk shit about the qtest Russian girl.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.