[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Learning that your "friends" were shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 109 - h1Re7UG.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
109 - h1Re7UG.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
>Be me
>High School Student
>Tell one of my few friends that I have feeling for this girl, and have had them for years
>Super sappy, because I was a fucking loser.
>Ask him to not tell anyone what I said.
>"Sure thing Anon, what are friends for"
>Go to school the next day
>Walk into class
>See friend, the girl I like, and all her friends
>They are reading the texts I sent
>They are all laughing
>The girl looks disgusted and embarrassed
>Leave the classroom, feeling so angry, that i just felt numb

Anyone else have shitty friends growing up?
>>
I can't say I'm such a good friend myself, but I had some negative people in my life
And I had the suspicion some people talked mean behind my back, calling me names

One friend ridiculed me when someone he knew was with us
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (28KB, 377x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
28KB, 377x566px
>having friends
Get out normel. Why would any person want to have friends. Friends are for faggots.
>>
I didn't have friends to begin with you fucking imbecile
>>
>get invited to "friends" place
>all they do is talk shit about people and never wanna do something
Whatever, free alcohol and weed for me.
>>
>>38148075
this,

>"friends" just sit around, play video games, and do drugs/alcohol.
I got into a clique in highschool consisting of a bunch of semi-nerdy dudes and expected us to go on adventures. Nope, they just spend time with their gfs, and sit around when they spend time with me
>>
>high school student
Reported
>>
File: 1496399845822.jpg (55KB, 800x800px)
1496399845822.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>5th grade, last year of elementary school
>on a week-long trip
>evening, lying in bed, we all say who we have a crush on and swear to not tell
>everyone thinks I have a crush on that one girl which is also true: smart, nice, cute, blonde hair
>we got along quite well, she was the first person I sat next to in first grade and always helped me out
>say another girl's name just because I didn't wanna admit it, didn't even like the girl whose name I said
>next day at breakfast everyone already knew because someone told the girls everything
>girl I was into seemed cold all of a sudden, would find a reason to leave whenever I engaged with he
>haven't talked more than 2 words at a time in over 12 years, just "hi" whenever I randomly see her, like twice a year

She's honestly kinda skanky these days so I'm not too bummed out, but still.
>>
>He fell for the friend meme
Life is a competition.
>>
>>38148152
You kiddin me? There's nothing better than crashing at a friends place watching shitty movies or playing shitty vidya ignoring gf, work, education.
Norman pls
>>
There is a reason I never tell anyone anything personal.
>>
Yeah mine were for the most part all terrible. I hated every single moment I spent with them, but I had no one else so I just stuck it through.
>>
File: 1418484388522.jpg (35KB, 500x677px)
1418484388522.jpg
35KB, 500x677px
>Guy who I considered to be my best friend for many of the 11 years we had known each other
>He and our group suddenly stop talking to me
>Going to the shop and see him and another friend walking in my direction
>They see me and sprint in the other direction
Wew lads, nobody likes me.
>>
>>38149223
Because thats what I do by myself, thats what I'm doing on this board. When Im with others I want to go out and enjoy life with others
>>
File: 34545657.jpg (34KB, 535x577px)
34545657.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
>>38147764
You think this is bad?

>be me 12 year old
>on a family vacation in egypt
>I stayed in the room while parents went to the beach
>someone from the stuff opened the door
>fucking sandnigger janitor or I don't know who
>he closed the door, started to get naked and told me to get on the bed, also he touched me
>dad arrived kicked his ass

fast forward to the school year

>this thing fucking fucked me up, went to the therapist too
>once I stayed in the class with chad
>he was 12 years old too but he was a chad already because girls loved him
>I had no friends and chad for some reason started to ask me where am I going after school
>I didn't want to tell him
>"come on anon you can tell me we are friends"
>I was so happy that Chad is my friend
>I told him I am seeing a therapist
>"why anon, you can tell me"
>I was so happy that I have a friends and I cann tell it to somebody that I told him what happened in egypt
>next day when I went to school everyone knew what happened and every single normie was laughing at me that I am gay, and I surely sucked the fucking sandniggers cock and he fucked me surely in the ass
>>
>be me new kid in school
>everyone bullies me
>no friends
>one day while getting lunch kid tells me we should be close
>tells me I need protection
>fast forward 3 months or so
>tells me to give him a ride
>don't want to go there cause sketchy place
>do it anyways
>halfway through the ride I get a funny feeling
>arrive at spot
>friend tells me to sit still and chill
>get dragged out of the car
>friend it front of me with a shotgun
>get my arm shot off
>looks me in the eye and shoots me in the chest
>knocks my teeth out with the butt of the weapon
>holds barrel against my head
>feel it and shove it away
>almost blows my fucking head of
>he takes my keys and books it with my car
>fucking dying
>cop sees me and calls an ambulance
>pronounced dead on arrival
>doc doesn't give up
>eventually recover and become pro skateboarder
>>
>start secondary school
>go there with two of my friends from elementary
>I don't make any friends, they make a few
>we go to school on bicycle, they usually ride next to each other while I ride behind them
>don't hang out after school anymore
>late november/early december
>have to do excercise with the class where you write down two classmates you'd hypothetically want to share a room with etc
>we had to write our answers down and give those pieces of paper to the teacher, they probably did this to keep track of the social structure of our class
>after class, some of the bullied kids are teasingly asked: "who did you write down?"
>I tell my friends I wrote them down and ask who they wrote down
>"Not you, sorry."
>"We wish you good luck making new friends"
>kept riding behind them for that year and the next, until I had to redo the year
>>
>>38147764
>be 13 full on fat autistic retard sperge mode
>on vacation in florida
>skinny scene girl with broken arm comes out of literally no where around my age(probably even older
>tries to suck my dick
>sperge and run away.

I feel like I did the right thing anyway, I'm sure a tiny teen that does something like that had severe sexual abuse or mental illness anyway.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.