[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls do not want Chad in a RELATIONSHIP they want a 6-7 with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4311.gif (649KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4311.gif
649KB, 500x382px
Girls do not want Chad in a RELATIONSHIP
they want a 6-7 with a good personality and a mix of Alpha/Beta traits
This is achievable for any man
No woman wants perfection. That's not interesting.
>>
>>38147290
Women would rate a 6-7 as being around top 30% of men
>>
Good for you for tying to bring something positive to this toxic cesspool
I am afraid that it won't work tho
>>
>>38147290
>they want a 6-8 with a masculine personality and a mix of Alpha/Beta traits
Fixed. Besides girls get really insecure when they're dating Chads.
>>
What's the point anyway? Most women, even the 1/10s, would still want Stud McThundercock
>>
>>38147290
>>38147349
(You)
Now gtfo my board
>>
a 6-7 by a woman's standards is a 8-9 by objective standards

also they think beta traits are things like having a high paying tech job and understanding finance
>>
>>38147290
>No woman wants perfection. That's not interesting.
Bullshit. Look at Christian Grey. Look at Edward Cullen. Both perfect fictional characters, and women were insanely horny over both.
>>38147329
This, women genuinley think 6'0", muscular men with 7' dick is the average.
>>
What women really want is alpha fux and beta bux. Preferably both at the same time with multiple men from both categories.
It's that simple. The only thing stopping them is that thankfully men are not yet pathetic enough to have reverse harems. Yet.
>>
>>38147355
Uh, fine. I can agree with that. 8 is a bit too high for the average girl though.
>>
>6-7
Yeah too bad I'm a balding ugly skinnyfat manlet
>>
>>38147424
>8 is a bit too high for the average girl though
Post what you consider 8.
>>
>>38147419
YES, fantasy. I am talking long term boyfriend/husband. Be her type, decent looking, go to college, have a career, be manly, have a personality, be clean. How hard is that?
>>
>>38147290
>No woman wants perfection. That's not interesting.
lolno
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*aWz0dYzuUR7PO3dP.png
>>
>>38147290
>This is achievable for any man
No it isn't, you utter fucking retard.
>>
You guys can continue to allow the 5% of Chads to cockblock you to cover up the fact that you don't try.

The guy I am dating is overweight, but facially a 7 and has a good mix of traits. Not too macho, but not soft.
>>
>>38147451
>Be her type
Her type is Chad
>>
>>38147576
>The guy I am dating is overweight, but facially a 7
That's bullshit.
>>
>>38147576
>The guy I am dating is overweight, but facially a 7 and has a good mix of traits. Not too macho, but not soft.

>Chad, but he's a little chubby
>>
Meanwhile, on tinder
>80% of women go for the top 20% of men

What you say sounds nice and true, but sadly it's not
>>
>>38147613
>getting sex and getting into relationship is the same
rose mard
>>
>>38147592
He has good genetics and doesn't store fat in his face. Also, overweight doesn't mean obese. He has to lose like 20 pounds.
>>
>>38147576
>inb4 "overweight" means stocky football player body

tired frog face
>>
>>38147626
>doesn't store fat in his face
That really activates my almonds.
>>
>>38147639

i dont store fat in my face

i store it in my hips

id trade any day
>>
File: 1497468783175.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497468783175.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>38147451
>have a personality
>tfw ISTP
>>
>>38147451
>have a personality

Just write "be extroverted", for fuck sake.
"Have a personality" is incredibly vague and meaningless.
>>
>>38147622
If they don't even find you sexually attractive that's kinda sad isn't it? That's just recipe for getting cheated on
>>
>>38147290
>Girls do not want Chad in a RELATIONSHIP

While this is kind of true, all girls today overestimate their ability to turn chad into a good man for her. They also have a desperate craving to feel that they've "won" a chad, and that they've "changed" him. So what you're saying is worthless, because even if they know on some level chad isn't fit for a long term relationship, they will still spend their valuable youth chasing it.
>>
>>38147811
>They also have a desperate craving to feel that they've "won" a chad, and that they've "changed" him
You're right. Most of romantic novels are based on this thing - female protagonist meets bad boy and eventually tames him into a good person. However when he becomes tamed, she loses interest into him. Movie Blue Valentine is very insightful example about Chad taming.
>>
>>38147290
>>38147419
You're right.
The women actually looking for boyfriends and husbands want this.
But only a really small percentile of women in the west under the age of 30 is actually looking for a boyfriend/husband.
They're looking for a good time.
As soon as the dude they're with at the moment isn't 100% interesting and giving her all the attention she needs anymore, she leaves, or looks for a cock in between the time she's not entertained by the guy.

After they've ridden the carroussell for 10 or-so years, and actually want a husband/boyfriend, they'll just fall back to old habits as they have no idea how to life the life of a human instead of their perfect little princess world, so they cheat
>>
>>38147639
You're being dense. Look at that model, Tess Holliday or something like that
>>
File: 1492220764344.jpg (67KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1492220764344.jpg
67KB, 992x558px
You're half right. Women want a 6-7 male for a long term relationship or marraige because those types of males have far less options and can be controlled far easier. A submissive but conventionally attractive "hubby" gives her a lot of status with her fellow women.

However, she will seek more attractive men on the side for sexual relationships.

Essentially women always want to have their cake and eat it too. There are only a very small percentage who have any morals at all, and they are usually taken by equally virtuous men.
>>
>>38147290
Of course they hate perfection because it's boring.
They date flawed but hot "bad boys" because they like to think they can change them
>>
>>38147873
If I ever get called "hubby" by a woman I'm ending it all right then and there.
>>
>>38147896
Yes, Chad and bad boys = raw masculinity but long term is what I said in my OP
>>
>>38147853
she looks like garbage

99% of fat fetishists are also men
>>
File: 1482888011001.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482888011001.png
185KB, 500x500px
ITT: your friendly neighbourhood virgins explain women
>>
>>38147941
>shut up retarded marine biologist you've never even fucked a dolphin
>>
>>38147929
That's not the point. The point is that she has a normal sized face and her body is huge. She doesn't store a lot of fat in it. Again, you're being dense.
>>
>>38147979
I'm not the same person you've been replying to

you're also retarded for being fooled by heavy makeup and camera angles

sure she would be pretty if she weren't a hamplanet, but she is extremely fat so even a moose looks prettier
>>
>>38147290
t. Normlfag

All girls want Chad. Chad just doesn't want all girls. Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>38147290
>INTP
>Don't work out
>Don't have a lot of money

The ride will never, ever end until I'm hanging in my closet.
>>
>>38147290
Yeah everybody wants the best they can get. If you had thousands of women at your beck-and-call and a deluge of attention from all kinds of women every time you stepped out of the house, you'd act the same way these women are acting. You would only entertain the best of all them and your standards would be sky high. The sexual revolution was the worst thing to ever happen to the west. This generation and the generation to come is going to pay dearly for the mistakes of the Baby Boomers.
>>
>>38148128
k start working out then, the conception of the ideal male body by males is insane. In my experience women think the ideal male body is basically just beginner gains working out 2-3 times a week and eating right. Although it does infuriate me that women need to do nothing but put down the fork and are considered attractive bodywise
>>
>>38148390
Wealth and a high position in your social heirarchy is more important than having the best body. If you're a decent looking guy with a harem and the respect of many men you'll do better than some quiet loner who is 10/10
>>
>>38148427
I agree, my point was simply that the vast majority of people arent in shape and thus the easiest thing to do to improve your desirability to prospective mates is be in shape.
>>
Dude I like is a 4 maybe. Fat too. But he is very kind and hard working.
It's normal to want the best you can get. But really not everyone is out to date the most attractive only. I think robots have this issue themselves more than girls. Wanting the cute girls you have neither the looks nor personality to even deserve. There was a point in my life id have been grateful for any male attention. To the point that when I finally got it I developed huge feelings for him on that basis alone.
He was a kinda goofy looking 5 with a really autistic personality and couldn't handle a relationship so that never went anywhere but yeah..

But whatever. Robots don't even see the below average girls as people. Never mind prospective partners
>>
>>38149244
Robots are delusional and will either learn or stay virgins.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.