[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know anyone who actually took their own life? How and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2062.jpg (388KB, 1088x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2062.jpg
388KB, 1088x1600px
You know anyone who actually took their own life? How and why was that?
>>
Guy I knew ate pills and died. He was depressed.
>>
>>38147144
Yes. His father would beat the shit out of him daily. Two years after graduation he hung himself
>>
>>38147406
Cool. My friends dad drove his car into a lake after his girlfriend broke up
>>
File: 1483994823787.png (49KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
1483994823787.png
49KB, 445x293px
>>38147144
PTSD from Iraq made uncle neck himself.
>>
>>38147144
Do celebs count?
>>
He punched his girlfriend in the face out of anger, busting her nose. There was argument following leading to her walking out. That evening he hung himself because he never wanted to be the type of man to beat a woman.

It was really shitty. It was shocking to hear he hit her because this man had never had a history of abuse with any of the woman he had dated. It was saddening to hear he killed himself because he made so many smile. He is dearly missed by many. Before anyone asks, the girlfriend would not dare speak about what exactly she said. She'd just say, "It was only an argument."
>>
>>38147144
My uncles friend got caught spying on his stepdaughter and shot himself
>>
>>38147144
friend that i knew in elementary school OD'd at 17
No idea why, he seemed like a complete norman
>>
>>38148145
That sucks, women don't argue fairly and usually say shit that's way beyond the line of what's acceptable. They just know how to hit your biggest fears and insecurities and piss you off. I got into meditation due to my ex-gf making me so angry I wanted to actually hurt her.
>>
>>38148252
This man left his house at 3 in the morning to help remove an unruly ex from a female friend's house for no other reason then friendship. He volunteered at the fire department. He'd bend over backwards to help anyone fix their car. It was fucking tragic. He was such a nice person.

Yeah, we all can only imagine what she must have said to him. It still makes me angry. He did suffer from depression, but that only made it worse. She should've have known not to push him however she managed to do so.
>>
Right after my grandmother had my dad, my grandpa got killed by the Brits in South Armagh because they thought he had a weapon, therefore making him IRA. Little did they know, he was actually an IRA volunteer.
>>
>>38148564
I should clarify, they thought he was carrying a pistol at that moment. Pretty sure it was a bottle though.
>>
>>38148564
>>38148594
I should ALSO clarify that these facts only tie in because his brother shot himself after that, presumably because of that incident,
>>
Half-brother killed himself a few years back. He was a drug-addict and a failure at life but still a nice guy when he wasn't on anything.

My mom and dad were devastated but I was pretty indifferent. I just kinda liked him but I was still surprised how little it affected me
>>
>>38148066
Fuck man... did you know him well and did your family know he had ptsd?
>>
>>38148810
I knew him, yeah. It was only a couple years ago. I think everyone knew, but no one really talked about it. He didn't tell me much, but knowing my interest in the services, he told me a little. Basically:

>innapatrol somewhere outside of Fallujah just after the battle of Fallujah
>ambushed by insurgents, first humvee is blown to pieces
>assorted fighting, this lasts about 20 minutes
>by the end of there are minimal casualties, but the only ones who died were his friends
>another friend is sent a to a hospital in Germany but dies there

He got fucked up over it. Literally the majority of his friends got killed over there. Just bad luck.
>>
>>38148810
>>38148923
I wish he coulda stayed around to see me join though.
>>
He told me he was asexual and from Israel, he had an internet company that he owned.
>>
>>38148923
Did he leave a wife and kids behind?
>>
>>38148987
Wife left during his service, so just my two cousins.
>>
>>38147144

My father, he was alcoholic and im pretty sure he was con drugs too.

He drank alcohol like he never did before and tied a cheap rope to a window, then fall asleep, he didnt realize that he was dying.

Nobody can tell me that he was not smart.
>>
File: file.png (49KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
49KB, 500x327px
this gay party kid luke, he shot himself at a shooting range with no warning. it was at a place called shoot straight in clearwater fl if you all dont believe me.
he tried to fuck me once
told him to go kill himself
3 years later he did.
guess he had to blow the gay away.
>>
>>38149341
wew, that was pretty recent. Article didn't say much, you got any more details?
>>
File: file.jpg (41KB, 446x435px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
41KB, 446x435px
>>38149385
yeah my dude was shooting a pistol down range next to his friend , friend looks over and luke looks down at the pistol for like 8 seconds then BAM right threw the head.

my theory is that he fucked wayyyy to many guys like any gay, bi or curious guy had fucked luke. he was like the gayslut at any party in town (beach town shit tons of partys 24/7) but anywho me and like 4 people think he got aids so he just wanted the quick way out.
>>
>>38149469
AIDS sucks, probably the best way to go instead of withering away in some hospital bed.
>>
>>38147144
my friend tried to down a couple bottles of pills, but i found out and called the ambulance before it killed him
>>
File: file.jpg (41KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
41KB, 640x760px
>>38149491
i agree , he had a pretty awesome funeral tho, since his parents disowned him his only kin was this girl who was like his handler idk the were always together but anyway she threw a giant party for his funeral.
>>
>>38149539
does he hate you now?
>>
>>38147406
There's gotta be no better revenge than this. Let them live their life in regret for being an ass
>>
>>38149733
no he snapped out of it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.