[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just not know what a girl showing interest feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4265.jpg (82KB, 1440x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4265.jpg
82KB, 1440x812px
Anyone else just not know what a girl showing interest feels like?

I am 24 and I can say with all honestly not a SINGLE female has ever shown any outward interest in me. Never. I read people talking about girls paying attention to them and trying to talk to them and it's completely alien to me.
>>
>>38146683
Same here. Plus, I don't know what talking to a girl I'm attracted to feels like.
>>
I think I know but I had doubts
Psychology states that many (average) males overestimate this, and that is more adaptive
It is a better strategy to give it a shot and get rejected by women you thought were interested in you as to not giving it a shot (at all)

You can study body language but be aware that some body language is deceptive and can be faked, and that some of it is context dependent so to speak
>>
Well, with my GF, I couldn't tell she was interested in me until I asked her out and she accepted. We met at a mutual friend's birthday party and she was talking to me but I had no idea if she was just being friendly or not. I liked her, though, and decided fuck it, I'll ask her out.

You really can't tell a lot of the time. I mean, if a woman is outright ignoring you or trying to disengage in conversation, she's probably not interested. But otherwise, the best way to find out is to ask her out.
>>
It's scary

First you think they're making fun of you or trying to get something, then you get excited thinking "w-what if they like me?" then you start wondering "wait, what do they see in me? I'm garbage" then you brush them off somehow and go home and think about the encounter all week and daydream about what could have been

Maybe if it happened more often I would be used to it but I'm no Chad so its a rare experience for me
>>
>>38146954
>you get excited thinking "w-what if they like me?" then you start wondering "wait, what do they see in me? I'm garbage"

This, every time. I try to fight the urge to push things away because I want to believe, but I don't know how to go further
>>
>>38146954
>>38147017
literally just ask them out you pussies
>>
>>38147041
It's not worth it. Maybe if I was a teenager again or even 20 or so it might be, but I'm almost 30 now and the risk outweighs the reward. I'll just take the ego boost and go about my day.
>>
>>38147079
>companionship and intimacy is not worth asking a woman out
if you say so
>>
>>38146833
Nah dude I can safely say no girl ever has paid any attention to me, not even in a bad way. I am entirely invisible.
>>
>>38146683
I'm 23 khv and I go to sleep at night hugging my pillow listening to the sleeping sounds of a girl on YouTube as I drift off.

Girls will never understand this kind of loneliness, they would kill themselves if subjected to it.
>>
>>38147358
That's pretty fucking sad anon
Oregano
>>
>>38147282
The embarrassment and shame of her saying no isn't.
>>
>>38148260
Yeah I guess, I don't like to think about how it's sad though, I just pretend that I'm sleeping with and cuddling with a woman.
>>
>>38146683
Girls used to stare into my eyes to see my autistic reaction and make fun of me. I guess that's something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.