[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: normie-only activities Going to EDM concerts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 1499124820728.jpg (45KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1499124820728.jpg
45KB, 625x626px
>ITT: normie-only activities

Going to EDM concerts
>>
>>38146628
>normie-only activities
sex
>>
Are drug-fried freaks considered normies too now?
>>
Being happy

orange
>>
Eating pizza
It used to be lower class food, but nowadays indulgance of pizza is the most normie activity there is
>>
>sex parties
>dorm room orgies
>fourth of july bbq
>thanksgiving family reunion where my aunt asks me for the 80TH TIME WHEN IM GOING TO BRING A GF TO ONE OF THESE EVENTS. FUCK.
>>
>>38146644
Everyone has sex though. It's not even normie, even weird cunts have sex.
>>
>>38146679
take a daki next time, guarantee they'll stop asking

because you won't be invited
>>
>>38146650
Drugs are for normies anon
>>
File: Normans get out reeeee.jpg (299KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
Normans get out reeeee.jpg
299KB, 800x574px
>>38146694
>Everyone has sex though
NOT ME APARENTLY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
- having black friends
- playing SMITE, league or other assfaggots trash
- using discord
- dating a white woman
- eating organic produce
- recycling
- home warming party
- watching capeshit
- posting on /pol/
- dancing
- vlogging and doing lets plays
>>
>>38146747
You know the Normans eventually won right? Also sorry to hear you're still a virgin. Good luck
>>
Listening to drum and base
Kicking a football around indoors
Cycling down an A road
Driving with significant BAU
Facebook
Ifunny
Initiating a conversation with someone who's walking in the opposite direction on a pavement that they don't know
Fighting with another person in a field
Rugger
Using a level to check for level surfaces
Cooking for lunch
Looking into a mirror to contemplate facial aesthetics
Taking pictures of yourself
Posing for a picture of yourself
Posting pictures of yourself on the internet
Talking about obscure sexual kinks
Destroying Artwork
Sitting on top of wastebins
Smoking weed
Listening to a radio station while it's playing a chart
Reading Darwinian Philosophy or Science Fiction
Tickling friends
Eating red meat
STAMP COLLECTING
>>
>>38146847
>Rugger
>Cycling down an A road
>Driving with significant BAU
>Ifunny
>STAMP COLLECTING
I don't know what some of this stuff is so I'm assuming I've never done it but I've also stopped eating all meat. Am I a normie?
>>
>>38146847
>tickling friends
This. I'm a robot and lost all my friends when i tried this. They thought i was a weirdo fuck - this was after chad of the group did it and everyone laughed/had fun
>>
File: 1499118973381.jpg (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499118973381.jpg
15KB, 224x225px
>>38146895
probably because you tried to do this you disgusting fuck
>>
>>38146884
As long as you still eat food that is processed to a higher degree than an organically grown vegetable (bread) I wouldn't consider you a norman

Even vegans can still be robots in my opinion. You just need to eat something that isn't fresh
>>
Gee wizz guys I am going to login to Reddit pro
>>
>>38146758
>dating a white woman
Dating any woman is considered normalfaggotry there, mate.
>>
>>38146628
>Watching Sports with other chads
>>
>>38146999
>watching sports altogether
>>
>>38146946
If you're using bread as a benchmark then I'm only norman sometimes. I make my own bread but sometimes eat meat substitutes. Now more than normal because I have a lot left over and not a lot of money. Otherwise it's mostly vegetables, beans and pasta.

>>38147014
Sports are great though.
>>
>>38147037
No offence, but gtfo of /r9k/ and to /sp/ or /fit/
>>
>>38146722
Dumbest shit ive ever heard. Tell me of one normal person who uses heroin? Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1444699146850.png (209KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
1444699146850.png
209KB, 851x233px
>>38146694
GET OOOOUUUUT
origenlayi comntet
>>
Furfaggotry. Seriously furries are the biggest FUCKING normies I have ever witnessed, all they do is fuck and piss on each other. Then they treat you like shit just because you aren't part of their little kool kid's klub. Fucking ASSHOLES. I want to shoot all of them in the head with a AKM 600 times
>>
>>38147075
Tons of actors, athletes, etc. Most of Rhode Island.

Robots cant get drugs - dealers think were narcs
>>
Im not a tumblrfag, but is tumblr considered normie?
>>
>>38146999
>jacking off with other chads while watching ESPN sports interviews with chads in suits who are being pretend-humble while talking about literally nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 249x249px
>>38147115
Are you sure you're not a repressed furry or something m8? How ugly are you that people with 0 standards reject you?
>>
>>38147120
Athletes use heroin!? lel ya right, try cocaine, adderall, crack, meth etc. i highly doubt a fucking pro athlete is gonna take a downer for fun.
>>
>>38147189
No. Get out. Get the FUCK out of here, you fucking disgusting deviant. I have no time to deal with your kind you smug sack of lard. Go fuck yourself, oh or let your 2,000 other nonvirgin furfag friends fuck you instead. Fucking normie.
>>
>>38146673
this, there are normie foods like nutella and oreos that you can see twats on tumbler thinking it's super cool to like junk food
>>
>>38146758
I think you might be a little bit retarded there Anon, hopefully god will let you die soon
>>
>>38146722
everyone I've known from /r9k/ has been a drug addict, bu that was back before this board just became a bunch of gay femboy loving normies
>>
>>38147212
you really think athletes never drink or do opiates? everyone loves a downer sometimes it doesn't matter even of you're an athlete youll want to relax at the end of the day
>>
>>38147212
Taking uppers all the time is asking for a heart attack, gotta mix in some downers nigga
>>
>>38146847
>obscure
so very normie

and cycling is far more efficient than walking, move better.
>>
>>38146628
any activity that implies you are actually trying to have fun or achieve something in life could be construed as normal by r9k
>>
>being in the military
Every vet I've ever met has been a huge fucking turbochad.
>>
>>38147405
Special forces are some of the biggest robots I've ever met. 99% of them are antisocial or sociopathic to some extent.
>>
>>38146628
I don't think any of you know what a normie is, I see /nu-r9k/ just thinks it is anyone who has fun
>>
>>38147405
>chad
>everything from American Sniper to Jarhead shows them being cucked by their gf back home
>>
A reminder to all those referring to chads that this is a normie thread, not a success/chad thread
>>
>>38146940
what is this, a picture for ants??

orangejellocomment
>>
Smoking purple weeds
>>
enjoying life and not being bullied by the originality checker
>>
>>38147115
>I want to shoot all of them in the head with a AKM 600 times

Im just waiting for the day someone pulls a columbine on a furcon dressed in full camo/hunting gear. that'll be a worthy newsday, my friend.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38146679
Lol. I cant talk to my dad for 3 minutes without him lecturing me about getting a girlfriend and im only 20. I decided to stop picking up after a while cause thats all he wants to talk about
>>
>>38146758
Being a tumblrfag or protestor is infidently more "normie"
>>
>>38146650
Yes
Drugs are a normal persons solace
True robots would never indulge in something so disgusting
>>
Sex/Fucking/Hooking up
>>
>>38148598

drugs require a certain level of interaction with another human being to buy

its changing a bit with weed because more states are legalizing recreational use, but there are many places where you have to find a hookup and then you get a dealer who sits on your couch for a hour and you have to act like youre their friend when really you just wanted to buy some fucking weed.

But, because of that level of human interaction and networking required, its not really a robot thing to do.
>>
>>38147014
>Watching sports
Acceptable
>Getting visibly excited and occasionally cheering when something good or excitingly unlikely happens
Acceptable
>Screaming at the TV like an ape because HOLY FUCK HE SCORED OH MY GOD WHAT ARE THE CHANCES HE'D SCORE IN A GAME or WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY DOING. EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIS LEVEL ATHLETICISM AND REFLEX IS HE FUCKING RETARDED?
Kill yourself
>Being a drunk middle-aged fuck with no life or accomplishments, screaming as mentioned above, but literally every single play
Slowly tortured to death in front of family
>>
>>38148598
so you faggot would rather kill yourself on your own than do it the fun way and pump yourself full with random substances?

I think you're too much of an autist to try anything that could potentially be fun, so you can keep hating your life, you miserable piece of shit. Just fucking off yourself.
>>
What about having a life?
>>
>>38146650
Beer is robot tier. Illegal drugs are normie (normies are stupid enough to take unlabeled pills with godknowswhat in them and have the social connections to get them).
>>
>>38146694
"Weird cunts" are females. Females can't be robots.
>>
I think it depends on what you do.

if all you do is get stoned and shitpost all day, thats pretty robot tier. Its not like its being used to do anything social.
You can buy weed from dispensaries or stores now, and dont have to have the whole dealer interaction thing in some places.
>>
>>38146847

>Rugger
Got me there lad. I assume you're talking about the fine sport of rugby
>>
>Zero knowledge of history or culture or anything really regarding the last couple centuries
>No hobbies or talents or passion for anything
>Gets drunk only to talk about their favorite TV shows (Family Guy, It's Always Sunny, Workaholics) or other times they got irresponsibly drunk.
>Has shallow group of friends who do the same, all disband for a different group of shallow friends every 6 months.
>Lacks self-awareness and regularly becomes frustrated/enraged when confronting own emotions
>Argues with significant other over the phone constantly, not because s.o. is unreasonable, but because they think being in a loving relationship is about control and getting your way
>Parents pay their way through college, usually business school
>Groupthink
>Acting like you're some profound prophet because you like to discuss lesser known facts but it's because they are so clueless from living on autopilot
>Calling you "weird/crazy/random" because you have an obscure, refined, or meta sense of humor.
>Goes to bars in pastel-color dress shirts in hopes of impressing people
>Smokes weed to "get fucked up" not because it enhances everything and unlocks new channels of thinking/creativity
>Cannot distinguish between a good MMA fight and a shitty on-the-ground clenchfest, but consideres themselves a fan of MMA
>Taking loud tongues-out selfies with groups of friends in public places where others are trying to enjoy themselves
>Perpetual cycle of falling in love with girls who fuck on the first and then devastated when she cheats 3 months later

The list goes on.
>>
Drinking alcohol. Especially in a social setting
>>
>>38149553
Hit the nail on the head me old mucka
>>
>>38149645
You hit the nail on the head me old mucka*
Not an instruction to hit the nail on your head
>>
>>38149557
>Listens to Dave Matthews Band
>Listens to shitty rapping played over computer-generated clapping, an abomination to hip-hop
>Finds unnatural blonde hair attractive
>Is disgusted that women naturally grow body hair
>Has a fat guy dad who is a smartass that keeps the wife happy with money and vacations
>Wears flashy watches/cross necklaces, especially before going out
>Enjoys spending $300 to $800 to sit in the nosebleed section at an NFL event
>Pics on the front of their Facebook page are all nearly-identical selfies
>Everyone wraps their arms around each other to take a pic a the beach
>Name brand shirts that self-advertise in big letters

What else am I missing?
>>
File: that's bullshit.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
that's bullshit.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>38146679
>>sex parties
>>dorm room orgies
>>
>>38146650
yes.
you're not special, normie.
>>
>>38147115
Getting a fursuit is the easiest way to get laid in existence, looks don't matter when nobody can see your face.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.