[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is god such a cunt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: godmichcreate.jpg (45KB, 175x265px)
godmichcreate.jpg
45KB, 175x265px
Why is god such a cunt?
>>
>>38146517
Because his children are shit.
>>
>>38146517
He doesn't eat pork
>>
>>38146525
He made his children, though.

>>38146517
He's just experiencing the full spectrum of life through you, Anon, you should feel honored :^)
>>
Wasn't Satan a robot who got kicked out of society and started the beta uprising? Never read the Bible but he sounds like /ourguy/
>>
>>38146546
So? Things you make can be disappointments.
>>
>>38146589
Assuming God is perfect and omnipotent and all that, it takes a real cunt to choose to make flawed creations for what essentially amounts to lulz
>>
>>38146610
His flaw was giving us free will. He could have just made us do what he wanted, but that'd be the bigger dick move.
>>
>>38146552
No that's Lucifer
That whole tale isn't really in the bible, there's only talk of Satan being a mischievous dude that keeps tempting the faith of the people but in the end god does a lot of shit worse than him.
>>
>>38146633
>unironically thinking free will exist
>>
>>38146517
God of this universe is Satan and the actual God is inaccessible because he didnt created this universe.
>>
>>38146647
I don't, but I also don't think the Biblical God exists either. I was answering OP's question in the context of such God existing, which would also mean free will exists.
>>
File: Hannibal.jpg (136KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.jpg
136KB, 1912x1072px
Killing must feel good to God too, He does it all the time and aren't we created in his image
>>
i would beat his ass in a fight
>>
Because He can be. Who are you to question His judgement?
>>
>>38146633
[SIN LAUNDERING INTENSIFIES]
>>
If God is omnipotent, why doesn't he just do the thing He ultimately wants to do? Why does He keep us all around on Earth if there's a plan for all of us?
>>
The same reason why people people take lsd and acid even while knowing they might have a bad trip, or why we get on roller coasters. We are just fragments of a single consciousness, god. God being all powerful, the only way to have any sort of excitement is to basically limit his power and understanding by breaking it down into little pieces, which is the force that animates our body. This why the suffering on this plane is justified, its basically self inflicted, but you don't realize it until the trip is over, which is why people claim to see god when they have near death experience, their consciousness was close to rejoining its source and reaching the ultimate peace the ego separates us from.

Or at least that's what some crazy people believe, I don't fucking know lol
>>
File: 1494253418287.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494253418287.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>38146517
I have fantasies about dying and when i get to heaven there will be a field and Jesus will be by a river in that field. He will start his speal about
> muh depart from me for you never knew me shit
I would pick up a brick nearby and start smashing his face in and start screaming in his ear point blank "all you had to do was give me one thing" and then jesus would be all bloody and i would go to hell but i guess it would be worth it to see the kike that fucked all of our lives over get the shill shit beaten out of him
>>
>>38147771
> muh intellectualism
> muh years of being alone in my room has lead to me being on some weird loser theory shit
shut the fuck up anon no one cares
>>
>>38146517
Because he cares about you.
>>
>>38147859
I hope god gives me the choice not to exist anymore. I dont want to go to heaven or hell.
>>
>>38147479
He does it for us I suppose
>>
>>38147908
well anon im sure a lot of us here are very angry at god for what he has done to a majority of us in our lives
>>
>>38146517
My god's the biggest dick that's never existed.
>>
>thread about god
>people start talking about yahweh
everytime
why does this happen
>>
>>38147916
God really wouldn't give a fuck about you if he was real
>>
>>38147932
You know the reason anon, this is an american board.
>>
>>38146633
He controls everything though. We don't have free will if he chose exactly what everyone would do and how they would live. That's the shit that turned me into an agnostic.
>>
>>38146517

God is the original Chad alpha male. He has no pity or sympathy for beta nu-males.
>>
>>38146517
'Cause he ain't real. Darth Vader is a huge cunt because only something fictional could be that evil.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.