[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That girl who looked at you with disgust. What had you done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2060.jpg (86KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2060.jpg
86KB, 768x1024px
That girl who looked at you with disgust.
What had you done?
>>
File: mp57543561_1454321013162_2.jpg (28KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
mp57543561_1454321013162_2.jpg
28KB, 600x330px
>>38146515
Sorry miss. I didn't mean to look in your direction, but that's also the direction of the whiteboard. I'll put my head down until the end of class and just listen.
>>
>>38146515
Judging by the strand of hair and the scissors on my desk, apparently I just cut off a bit of her hair.
>>
Punted a ball at her friend's head and laughed. Fuck you, Alice, it was funny.
>>
I just bee'd myself and she couldn't handle it.
>>
>>38146515
Got to the floor in front of her and walked the baby elephant walk for fun
>>
>>38146515
So when I was 14 or 15 this one girl taught the class how to knit and I joked that it's a woman's job and she threw that thing at me
To think of it now she kinda seemed like a feminist and looked at me with disgust for the rest of the year.

Fucking bitch :^)
>>
>>38146515
Crimes against skyrim and her people
>>
>>38146515
I didn't do anything but she saw a bulge near my pee pee which was literally just the fabric bulging but assumptions were made.
>>
>>38146515
I told her good morning
>>
Said racist things about blacks. But to be fair, and this is 100% true robots, you don't fucking take out your lunch box and start eating fried chicken in the middle of class. I don't want niggress attention anyways.
>>
Nothing, but she somehow figured out my crush on her and that was enough. Never spoke to her, or even tried approaching her but I got this vibe from her afterwards like shed projectile vomit if I did.
>>
Dared to exist in her reality probably.
Don't know, stopped caring mostly. Women will find something to complain about, no matter what you do in any case.
>>
>>38146549
there was a girl in class who kept turning around and every time she would see me staring at her, I only looked in her direction because she turned back and I instinctevely looked towards movement cause there was nothing else going on, after a few days of this she was convinced I'm in love with her cause I stare at the back of her head the whole time
>>
>>38147894
>be me
>texting normie girl I met in class for a while
>speech out one time and talk about blacks and jews
>she stops texting me soon after
>>
I do it just by the convince of existing.
>>
>>38148150
nice blogpost anon, 10/10, upvoted, subscribed
>>
>>38146515
I told her I loved her.
>>
>>38146515
>Wanted to tell a sarcastic joke during a group discussion
>Sperg mode activated
>Ended up saying it in a completely monotonous way
>sounded like a huge asshole
The way they looked at me.. I wanted the earth to swallowr there and then
>>
I had this friend in high school that just hated women. Not like he was gay, but he was /r9k/ incarnate before normies and robots were even a thing. One night we were all hanging out with girls, except for him. We were all playing xbox and trading off the controller when we lost and he got really pissed because the girls wouldn't stop talking so he yelled "HERE'S YOUR CONTROLLER YOU BITCH" and wound up and with all of his might he blasted her right in the forehead with an xbox controller. It was probably the funniest thing I've seen in my entire life.

And women think they know what comedy is, they have no CLUE what funny is
>>
>be in __th grade
>my friends and I were trenchcoaty combat booty faggots
>hitler salutes and gay jokes
>get these looks everyday

I hated school but by the end of senior year we were more normal and everyone in the grade got along great. No bullying or bullshit. Too bad it took so long to get there. I got left alone for the most part but a few kids in the grade were suicidally depressed constantly because of the
shit they were put through.
>>
>Girl is a condescending, cunty bitch with a butterface
>Said girl infamously took pics of a candycane in her twat and everybody knows about it
>People call her "candycane" to shut her down when she's being a bitch, others feel bad and embarassed for her and spare her the anguish of bringing it up

This doesn't directly relate to the moment, but just as some background. Anyway...

>Zillion years ago
>Be 16 in HS
>Have class with 14yr olds since making room for Votech made you wait a year or two to get into your general classes
>Joking with friends because there's like 20 minutes free time at the end of class
>6 or 7 dudes just joking about Garry's Mod and other nerd shit
>Cunty McBitch turns around with her big forehead and her beady little eyes
>"Oh my god you all need to grow up and get a life"
>In response remind her that she's an angry person and that we're still in highschool and most of us can't even drive yet, so they idea that we need "grow up" doesn't even make sense
>She gets all pissy acting as if we're a pack of 12yr old being vulgar for vulgarity's sake
>We were only talking about Steam games.
>Actual immature 17yr old notorious pervert class clown not sitting in our group: "Shutup Candycane!"
>She calls him an ass butt is dejected and shuts the fuck up
>we all laugh at her

Pic related, she's tubby now, always kind of scummy, probably still loves to bitch about petty things.
>>
>>38146515
introduced myself
>>
>>38146515
girls look at me with lust.
>>
>>38148530
>hitler salutes and gay jokes
holy shit are you me?
>>
>>38146515
She saw eczema/dandruff falling from my head and assumed it was contagious
>>
>>38146515
No fucking idea. I was just walking on the sidewalk and instead of walking passed me on the sidewalk, the two of them looked disgusted and walked into the grass to get passed me.
>>
>>38149798
Fly down, dick out?
>>
>>38150062
Naw.
Thinking back, I can't blame them too much.
>5'8"
>300lbs
>pale as fuck
>sweaty
>Make brief eye contact before I immediately look away.

Probably thought they were about to be Elliot Rodgered
>>
>>38149031
wow she's fucking hideous
>>
>>38146515
That dude cut her hair. Retarded cunt deserved to be slapped
>>
>>38146515
>That girl who looked at you with disgust.
mhmh... I think she might have felt disgust at one point, prob around the time she was getting fucked by her bf/ex or w/e the fuck they are.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.