[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried hands-free cumming? It sounds like it would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nq3ms7FxAs1uorqn2o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq3ms7FxAs1uorqn2o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Has anyone tried hands-free cumming? It sounds like it would feel really good. Any experience with vibrators?
>>
I can cum just massaging my anus.
>>
the prostate is a fucking meme. i mean yeah it feels alright and gets me rock hard instantly but putting stuff in your asshole just isnt worth it.
>>
>>38145940
I've done it a number of times using a dildo, both with and without wearing a chastity cage. It personally feels better while wearing a cage.

Either way I feel like a huge faggot afterwards but I can't stop now since it feels so much better than cumming normally.
>>
>>38145959
I agree, it's just a dull pleasurable feeling. Not as great as people make it seem.
>>
>>38145959
>sex is just a meme
>sure it feels good, but putting your penis inside a vagina just isn't worth it
>>
>>38145940
What about attaching a vibrator to the tip of your dick? Is it possible to hands free cum off that?
>>
>>38145976
Pussy is overrated too. bj's are a million times better.
>>
Yeah a few years ago, it feels absolutely incredible. I don't really have an urge to do it anymore though.
If you want to try it real cheap and easy then get a nice thick sharpie, make sure its well cleaned and all, lube it up, and then put it in your ass. Just push it in and out for a little while and you'll get there, at least it worked for me. To make it even better, right as you're about to cum, pull the marker out and then push it all the way back in, nice and slow. You will blow massive loads.
>>
>>38145940

Ask on /lgbt/. Stop faggot things on r9k
>>
Bear top here. I want nothing more than to make a qt boy cum hands free from pounding his ass
>>
Done it a few times. Didn't like it. I find the build up boring and not comfortable, and only the last 20 seconds great, when you start feeling the orgasm. And the cum just drips from your dick, it doesn't shoot very hard or far, which is lame.
>>
>>38145984
That's not the same, since you are touching your dick, just not with hands.
>>
>>38145940

I've heard it's hard to do this, but I poked around with my fingers and got a tiny bit of cum to drip out. Does this not injure your dick at all?

Also of I use a sharpie or something is that safe? Seems like it probably isn't safe to stick potentially toxic plastic up your butt, the ink could leak too. How do I make a dildo, don't want to order one.
>>
It feels good but it's messier than regular fapping so I can't be bothered most of the time.
>>
>>38146678
You have to use someone else's pee-pee
>>
>>38146678
>Does this not injure your dick at all?
That's the best part. The more you use your prostate, the less your penis works. Over time, your body realizes that your penis is a vestigial organ and pretty much shuts it down completely, so then you're basically forced to use your boipussy if you want to get off.
>>
>>38145976
because you have to deal with the person attached to the vagina in order to be granted access.

so, not worth it.
more trouble than it's worth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.