[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever spoken to anyone from /r9k/? I have wondered what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1499163199533.jpg (19KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499163199533.jpg
19KB, 700x400px
Have you ever spoken to anyone from /r9k/? I have wondered what it'd be like but I'm worried that I'll encounter a human time bomb who'll sperg and fuck me up one day. It appears to be a common cycle for people on here to destroy their friendships after a time. Kinda discouraging.
Anyone else know this feeling?
>>
>>38144970
You'll probably just get ghosted after a while. Not that big of a deal.
>>
I met a gril and I fell for her fast and hard, talked to her more in one week than I had talked to anyone in years. Felt like I had known her forever she was so easy to talk to.
Naturally I drove her off by being too clingy and needy. Luckily we ended our communication mutually, so there was no ghosting and I got some closure at least.
>>
>>38144970
I talked to a dude who browses here on some random chat thing. he's a really cool guy and we talk everyday
>>
File: 1476771269918.jpg (27KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1476771269918.jpg
27KB, 511x428px
>>38144970
Current stats:
>ghosted by
4 people
>ghosted
1 person
>still friends with
2 people
Try it out. It's hard to find people you can get along with, but eventually you will.
>add someone
>see if you can get along
>rinse and repeat.
>>
Similar to this guy>>38145021
I met a girl through one of those chart threads and for a while I was talking to her constantly.

She lived in a different country, we spoke regularly for about a year and a half and then just slowly stopped talking to each other and then sort of mutually ghosted one another if that makes sense.

I was always a little awkward and wouldn't talk with her like I do on here or with people I'm comfortable with irl and I think she could sense that. She wanted to talk on camera and I kept putting it off too, and we were talking about meeting irl and her coming to visit me.

There was also little to talk about after we knew each other well, because I do nothing all day and she was studying a lot.

If I do try having an online friendship/ relationship (she was never really my gf, and we didn't talk sexually at all, but there as a kind of romantic undercurrent) again I'll have to be a lot more active.
>>
We're all time bombs, sweetie

Get out while you can
>>
>>38145160
Just don't be too active, that was my mistake

>hey maybe she would appreciate if I sent her an e-mail every day!

She didn't ha ha
>>
File: 1496569273378.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496569273378.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
Talked to one female, but it was obvious she was shopping around for other anons. Don't fall for the meme unless you can tell she's really into you.
>>
>>38145021
Met a guy, talked for a week, met up. Easy to talk to and I really like him but he was preddy cold and distant so we just friends now :[
>>
>>38144970
>actually contacting the people here and even trying to be friends
>>
>>38145645
>not desperate enough to ask for friends on here
Normalfag spotted.
>>
File: 1485812882312.png (497KB, 1211x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485812882312.png
497KB, 1211x720px
>>38145671
I have no friends but I'm not desperate enough to try make """"friends"""" here when it's just going to fall apart inevitably. Not having friends isn't even that bad desu.
>>
>>38145838
You're probably a sperg then. Spergs don't need to socialize.
>>
I do. I've been adding a lot of people lately and chatting with them. with some it's obvious you don't click from the start, so they usually end up ghosting you. Sometimes it's a bit one-sided, you like the person but they hate you (shitty), or you don't like someone but they adore you (even shittier IMO). Out of the say 20 I've added or been added by, I really click well with like two of them, and okay-ish with another two. The rest fit in the other categories.
>>
I met a guy here. Nice guy. Liked him. We played smash and talked about life. He probably thinks I ghosted him but I don't have a computer anymore. Sorry ossie. Hope you are doing good bud.
>>
Met a femanon here, became really good friends and met irl. We're really good friends. Have two other friends from here and we're going to meet up in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>38146002
But you are posting here. Can't you just download discord, or whatever app you used, on your phone and contact him? Someone did the same to me and ghosted me all of a sudden for no real reason. I still miss him. You're going to make him worry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.