[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who bully here?Post your best bully stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: how-to-get-rid-of-bullies.jpg (86KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-get-rid-of-bullies.jpg
86KB, 600x397px
Who bully here?Post your best bully stories
>>
I bullied and physically abused a legitimately autistic kid with memory issues in grade 3 or 4. He had no friends and I was basically all he had for companionship. I still regret it to this day. I was such a little shit.
>>
In school we all used to bully this one fag kid. We used to make him suck our dicks and called him a faggot as we came on his face. One time he was having a shower after gym, so wee all went in his cubicle and started pissing on him. Teach him to be a faggot around me.
>>
This one autistic kid I used to follow around, and annoy because was an asshole. It was back in middle school, and he pissed me off because I got detention for not doing a "homework" assingment for a homeroom (aka not graded and counts for nothing) while he got off scot-free because hurr durr he's autistic better treat him like hes retarded even though he's smarter than half the class.

After that I followed him everywhere in the halls, and would get in his face, sing really loud, call him NERD, and other stupid unfunny shit, but it annoyed the fuck out of him.

In my mind he was the next best thing to getting revenge on the teachers that treated me like shit. I was a dumb kid
>>
>>38144825
I did the same in year 7-8, but eventually I felt really guilty and we truly became good friends whilst others treated him like an idiot
>>
>>38144778
I remember at least 10-15 kids in grade 6-7 would literally kick the shit out of this Asian kid because he was weird and thought he was Michael Jackson. He was my first friend at the school too. Then I got a girlfriend and other friends.

Me and a mate smacked the shit out of a dude with a cricket bat one time at the back of the school.

In High School there was a different weird asian kid. Everyone made fun of him. Girls would touch him and he'd freak out. They'd pretend to hug him and he'd run a mile. I didn't join in with that tho
>>
we used to have a bolt on the door so it woudnt get slammed by the air. I used to lock beta faggots behind that door. A nerd spent 3 hours there once.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.