[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jews really got to you huh?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: degenerate2.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate2.png
360KB, 600x600px
jews really got to you huh?
>>
listen to ITAOTS friend
>>
>>38144458
I'm sure it'll be a gas.
>>
I'm German and I want to fuck an Anne Frank look alike
I'm atheist but my fondest memories were when I was fucking a Christian girl
Love that opposites shit
>>
>>38144710
Actual recording of you and an anne frank look alike.
>You: Ich werde deine Kammer giessen!
>Her: Nein!
>You: Ja!
>Her: Nein!
>You, cumming: Grusse meine sturmischen!
>>
File: IMG_2431.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2431.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>38144796
Feeding my new fetish... where do I get an Anne Frank gf??
>>
File: Bound-teen-feet-9-3.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bound-teen-feet-9-3.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
I unironically want to keep a girl locked in my attic
>>
>>38145256
How hard would it be to convince a hypothetical gf to let you do bondage with her?
Are lots of girls into this?
>>
>>38144458
le i love you jesus christ
>>
>>38145274
if you won't keep her locked in attic, pretty sure most girls would be kinky enough to try bondage
>>
>>38144458
Ann frank girl is turkish. She has a house in florida with her father there.

>tfw she used to be my friend
I really liked her desu. Shes funny and cute.

What is she upto nowadays?
>>
>>38144458
I want to stab them both
>>
>>38144458
Is it me or has there been an uptake lately in robots going for short girls with short black hair?
Aggie, Sarah Anderson comics, now this

I'm no exception, of course. Its patrician taste in my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_4592.png (473KB, 672x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.png
473KB, 672x800px
>>38145274
My gf of 2 years had absolutely no interest in bondage at all, and thought it was weird. Now she still doesn't necessarily totally get into it, but she lets me do whatever I want to her, with a few exceptions. Full latex, restrictive ties, all sorts of bondage implements like harnesses and spreader bars, gags, chastity belts, wearing buttplugs, vibrators, and bondage harnesses in public under full clothing, minor to moderate flogging and spanking (she just doesn't really enjoy pain) and even things like rope suspension. She does actually like shibari, because she enjoys the aesthetic appeal of it. The only thing she doesn't like is full leather/latex masks, but every now and then she wears one for me because it's one of my favorite fetishes. My point here is that if the girl truly loves you and wants to make you happy, she'll indulge the things you like, as long you show you're willing to do the same to her. For my part, I don't like wearing "trending" men's clothing, but since she does, I do it for her. The way I got her to try bondage is I took it slow. Start off with maybe some simple cuffs and a blindfold. Even normies love that shit. Then talk to her about adding more and more stuff, and slowly introduce it. And always, ALWAYS communicate what you're going to use and how it works so she's not surprised and possibly put off by it. Me and my gf even do rapeplay where I put on a mask and pretend to break into our apartment while she's sleeping, and I tie her up and fuck her roughly and choke her and such, but she knows about it beforehand and so she feels "safe" during it. Communication and trust are the most important part of any kind of bondage. So if you have a gf you want to get into bondage, make your desire plain, talk to her about it, and introduce elements of it slowly and over time.
>>
>>38144458

a few days ago she said she'll delete her FB completely, but will post a Q&A vid on yt.

did she really make a Q&A vid? anyone cathed it?

can't find her fb no more
>>
File: 1476669946440.jpg (67KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476669946440.jpg
67KB, 720x720px
>>38144458
OP here. It's probably the eyebrows
>>
>>38145812
Short + black hair + grey eyes + pale skin is the perfect combination.
>>
>>38145591
>tfw she used to be my friend

u mean just FB friend or friend irl?

do you have rare pics of her? post pls.

I have a crush with this girl since I watched her macbook vid xD
>>
>>38146055
Damn, you're hardcore. I just want to try tying her up, gagging her, and lightly flogging her.
>>
>>38146093
Here's some girl I knew in high school
She had all the following features and her nickname was literally Snow White

However she, being a massive weeaboo, was annoying as fuck
>>
File: IMG_1853.png (2MB, 1788x2618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.png
2MB, 1788x2618px
>>38146141
That shouldn't be too hard, depending on the kind of girl she is. Of course it would be a lot harder to get a hardcore Christian girl (and not a meme Christian girl, I mean one that actually believes) to do that kind of thing than some regular girl. But yeah, like I said, just tell her it's what you like, explain why you like it so she understands the appeal, and then go from there. If your birthday or something is coming up you can probably ask her to do it on your birthday. That's worked for me a lot in the past. And if it's your first time using a flogger, be very very gentle with it. If you hit her too hard she's most likely going to be put off by it and less receptive to the idea of doing it again. But if you do it right, then she'll be even more open to doing it more down the road.
>>
>>38146093
>Short + black hair + grey eyes + pale skin
10/10
you, sir, are a man of impeccable taste
>>
>>38146175
actually blue eyes
>>
File: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_dArc.jpg (88KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_dArc.jpg
88KB, 435x600px
>>38146262
Something like this suppose?
Jeanne-chan
>>
File: Theda-Bara.jpg (56KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
Theda-Bara.jpg
56KB, 408x612px
i want a gf who looks like a silent film star in ghoul makeup, but we can't all get what we want
>>
>>38144458
Now that I see that image s a m e
>>
>>38146836
yes
Joan of Arc is my no# 1 history crush
I'm not even joking
>>
>>38144458
I found one but she cut her hair too short and now she looks like a boy and I don't want that :(
>>
File: ingrid-bergman.jpg (46KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
ingrid-bergman.jpg
46KB, 547x700px
>>38147077
not bad, my nigger, not bad at all
>>
>>38147077
You mean a specific artwork of Joan of Arc
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.