[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw talking to a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
Post yfw talking to a normie
>>
The moustachioed man was the normie here. The other guy has literal autism...
>>
>>38144071
That dude was a retard. Nobody was talking to him.
>>
It's kind of coincidental how like in most games pigs are evil
>>
>>38144563
Thank you for the list of evil pigs in video games guy I don't know
>>
I really think you should just be quiet.
>>
>>38144131
They both have autism I'm pretty sure. It's just Chibi has the "yaaay hyper random annoying xD" type and Caveman has the "muurrhhhhhhhh don't talk to me i'm playing a gaem" type
>>
/r9k/'s fw.
>>
God that's some shit right there.

Green hoodie guy constantly trying to make conversation.
Pedostache guy being a supreme gamer "He actually doesn't talk much and that is not how he would sound like."
And the other two geeks that doesn't say a word but are just siting there being boring.

Why do people watch this stuff, if they were entertaining I could understand but they aren't entertaining in the least.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px)
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>38144071
>mfw dealing with speedrunners
>>
>>38144703
This. They're both fags that are LITERALLY, SERIOUSLY, UNIRONICALLY at a gaming convention/gathering
>>
File: tombabg_2859.jpg (144KB, 480x272px)
tombabg_2859.jpg
144KB, 480x272px
>>38144703
I'm 50/50 between their sperging, I played tomba 1 and 2 on release.

Both Games are hectic, it's like donkey kong country crossed with zelda 2.

Chibi should of educated himself or tried it himself, since he had access to the game line up days before.

He would then realize, pig baggin ain't easy.
>>
Especially when they try to discuss politics completely out of context and just to try to extract all of my god damn patience
>>
File: 1451837873659.jpg (145KB, 700x843px)
1451837873659.jpg
145KB, 700x843px
>Mfw gdq's turned into shit safe spaces
I will always remember the good times
>>
>>38144260
>>38144703
>>38144740

link??? orig nig
>>
>>38144131
Ive thought alot about this and they both seem to have autism,
>>
>>38145360
tl;dr: they're at a speedrunning convention and caveman (the guy playing the game) is trying to concentrate, while chibi (the guy who keeps talking) sat next to him on a couch and wouldn't shut up the entire time because he's too autistic to take social cues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.