[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the herbal jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (78KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
78KB, 499x499px
Redpill me on the herbal jew
>>
>>38143101

/comfy/ when done alone but when done in a group everyone will go full retard and get caught (especially normies)
>>
>>38143118
like caught by law enforcement? what do you mean
>>
>>38143101
Either roll solo or have a couple equally retarded people over to partake, might make you feel good, might make you an anxious wreck, either way you just gotta roll those dice nigga
>>
>>38143101
try fapping while stoned
>>
I only do it with my dealer and every five seconds he asks me to make a joke cause he thinks I'm the funniest person alive. I really want to tell him to fuck off so we can just chill but he thinks we're best friends so I'd feel bad if I didn't.
He also does the "dude I'm so high rn xD" garbage

Fun when alone or with the right people
>>
>>38143101
i just smoked some right now in a
long time.

its relaxing when you only do it a couple times a time but if you do it every day and you're a neet or something, you'll get burned out. just stick to washing your hands with cologne
>>
It's overpriced trash for losers

If you grow your own that's cool but fuck being chumped out of $100 for 7 grams of dried flower.
>>
Canada fag here, prefer to smoke alone after hours to relax, or with fellow stoners while out but in smaller amounts.
>>
>>38143101
I smoke every night before I browse /r9k/.
>>
Smoking just enough to get you high by yourself is nice every once in a while. Getting absolutely stoned and/or doing it with other people is less fun in my experience because usually it's just a mess. Also if you are like a lot of robots here (including myself) and have depression it leaves you feeling really shitty and down if you smoke too much. I would just run out of dopamine and want to die whenever I used to smoke more than once or twice a week
>>
>>38143118
come to beautiful CA where nobody blinks an eye at it
>>
My experience is that it works well for a lot of my health issues.

The euphoria and high, for me at least, basically completely go away after just a few days of daily smoking. If I've smoked two or three days in a row, by the fourth day, I don't feel anything from it (other than pain relief and less tension, and better ability to focus on tedious tasks).

The tolerance is really something.
>>
>>38143184
>chumped out of $100 for 7 grams
haha you got seriously jewed at some point didn't you
>>
>>38143340
No, I get free weed from the stoners I know. Their lives are fucked though because half their paychecks go towards weed.

>Let's do a project!
>But let's make no progress on it because that would require some investment I already used for weed
>You know what I'm too tired to do anything i just want to smoke weed instead
>>
>>38143184
>7 grams
>$100
blackman3questionmarks.jpeg
>>
>>38143418
you either have to smoke a lot of weed or be poor if half your money goes to weed
>>
>>38143448
Hey that's less than one hours minimum wage per gram.
>>
makes you feel content with doing nothing and enhances certain thought patterns/behaviors. up to you if that's ok/desirable or not
>>
>>38143469
>Hey that's less than one hours minimum wage per gram.
I think he's Australian, so min wage here is twenty something an hour
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.