[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no guardian angel/demon to take care of me and my problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: OLetPpX.jpg (44KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
OLetPpX.jpg
44KB, 960x960px
>tfw no guardian angel/demon to take care of me and my problems
>>
File: shadowspawn.png (238KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shadowspawn.png
238KB, 800x600px
>>38142576
>angel/demon
>Not cosmic horror
Step aside kid watch a real man FEEL
>>
File: 13487534235.jpg (25KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
13487534235.jpg
25KB, 387x461px
>guardian
>demon
funny

because what he actually does is fuck with me all the time and edge me closer to snapping while finding ways to train me so when i do snap it's more entertaining
>>
>>38142649
How did you go about getting a demon?
>>
>tfw they know I could be that
>>
File: Jurrassic Feel.png (465KB, 498x566px) Image search: [Google]
Jurrassic Feel.png
465KB, 498x566px
>>38142617
Fuck, thanks a lot, anon. Now I have
>tfw no cosmic horror gf
>>
>>38142676
i didn't get him

he appeared in my life for the first time when i was like 7
>>
This is an interesting thread, so I'm bumpung it with this post.
>>
File: shadowspawn dark.png (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shadowspawn dark.png
68KB, 800x600px
>>38142691
Hope you enjoy that feel anon
There is no cure

Dark background edition
>>
>>38142576
>tfw I'm not a demon in that position
>tfw I can't be an outlet for people to talk to
>tfw I will never save someone from being neglected something as simple as emotional comfort like I was

Feels bad.
>>
>>38142710
Story anon?
Orgnolo
>>
>>38142710

Anon can you please talk to me more about this because Ive always thought I was fucking crazy and schizophrenic but ever since I was 11 years old Ive been seeing the same person who occasionally talks to me and says shit to me, and honestly I havent spoken about this to anyone else aside from my mom who said I was probably just stressed out from school.

This person doesnt come off as evil or anything but they fuck around with me way too much.
>>
Boomping this throood
>>
i talked about this pretty in depth on night on /x/ about a year ago when i was trying to rid myself of this, but the basic story is
>family moved
>few months in my parents saw a black smoky mass rise out of our porch
>around the same time i started to get horrific nightmares
>my fish all jumped out of their tank and killed themselves
>over the next year my parents completely changed
>they both became belligerent alcoholics
>separated, moving me around a lot
>i'd often get these random spurts of motivation to hurt people or do weird shit
i know i'm forgetting a lot, i don't like to talk about this stuff
>more recently it's less about beating me down and more about building me up
>got a very strange escape my endless depression a few months ago
>long enough to get /fit/ enough to join the Army
>trained most of the way through before crashing back into crippling depressing and getting kicked out of the Army
>now i'm /fit/ and know all this military information and skills
right now i'm trying to recover enough from that to get a job, i literally just ended that ordeal last Thursday, fuck the army

>>38143367
Neat. Mine doesn't talk to me. When he wants to communicate i feel a coolness in my head and just have the thoughts he wants me to have. I see manifestations of him sometimes. A lot of times he appears as a crow or a raven. Sometimes he's a shadowy person i can never get a good look at. And yeah, it's never worth talking about this because people will only say you're either crazy or LARPing
>>
>>38143542

Holy fuck it started for me almost exactly the same. Smoky mass, terrifying nightmares.

I remember the first time I saw him was when I was getting food at like 3 am. I walked down stairs, and all the lights were off in my house. I didnt use to believe in superstition or the paranormal, in fact I used to be an staunch atheist. I was never exposed to religion growing up either. Anyway I was walking into the kitchen, when suddenly I noticed it got very cold. Like not the room or the temperature, but the air around me. It kinda made me a little bit unsettled because it was a sensation I had never experienced before, its hard to describe. Then something caught my eye, almost as if something grew into place. I looked across the black hall and saw a clearly defined outlined silhoutte of a person in the darkness. I froze, at first I thought it was an intruder or something, but then I realized there wasnt actually anyone there. I just stood there staring. I quickly told myself nothing was there, and that I was just imagining things, and turned around and walked back up the stairs, but very quickly because Im not going to lie, my heart was pounding even though I was telling myself nothing was there.

After that, I remember having these really weird dreams.
In fact...just typing this out right now is giving me goosebump chills throughout my entire body. One dream in particular stuck out to me. Im gonna type that one out next. Its fucking terrifying me right now just thinking of it.
>>
>>38143659
ah shit, i haven't thought about this since it happened, but what you just described is really similar to something that happened to me several times
>get up in the middle of the night
>wonder around the house in the dark
>return to the hallway where my bedroom was
>a dark figure stood at the end of the hallway
i swear i would stand there for hours paralyzed in fear and i don't ever remember going back to bed or what happened after that
>>
>>38143698
yoooo this sounds very similar to what hapened to me too. i remember seeing a silhouette figure in the middle of the night and standing frozen in fearlike i couldnt move. just staring at it. and having this super unnerving chill and coldness feeling.
>>
how would you even go about summoning a demon or angle assuming the thread stories are real and not just crazy people
>>
>>38143542
>>38143659
>>38143698
>>38143717
You guys are basically just describing my everyday life. get gud plebs
>>
>>38143732
Take drugs. Like a lot. Don't stop until you can talk to various spiritual entities.
>>
>>38142576
i don't see demons or stuff but i hear my name very often especially when i'm alone or if everyone sleeping. Once I heard voice of my father calling my name,it sounded like echo but not usual echo everyone hears from time to time,I freaked out and just sat and..i was shocked ffs.
I don't know what is it and it feels strange.
I know this isn't really related to this post,sorry.
>>
>>38143754
is that really the only way also the other people in this thread with stories didnt seem to be taking drugs
>>
>>38143804
Some people are born fried, others need an outside source to do it for them. Also, I wasn't saying you'd only be able to talk to them while high. If you get yourself good and fried, you'll be able to see this kind of shit for the rest of your life, while you're sober.
>>
>>38143768
I hear shit in the night too, but I don't really pay much attention to it, I don't really think it's ghosts and demons and shit though, just wacky shit.

>>38143542
>>38143659
>>38143698
>>38143717
You guys must have a really shitty dungeon master.
>>
>>38143834
I don't think it's something like ghost but it freaks me out,who is calling me? is it in subconcious or i dont fucking know
>>
>>38143732
>>38143804
nobody here has summoned anything, guy, go ask /x/ for pentagram advice if that's what you want to do

>>38143834
believe whatever you want, faggot
>>
>>38142576
Op, have you ever actually tried to summon a demon?
>>
>>38143884
It was a joke you little pissy baby.
>>
All my 'demon' does it tell me to kill myself.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.