[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you the type to expose or ghost an autist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2XsAAfaye.jpg (155KB, 1199x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2XsAAfaye.jpg
155KB, 1199x1200px
Are you the type to expose or ghost an autist?
>>
i would rather expose a ghost because i'm a ghost perv
>>
>>38142227
The type to treasure an autist forever,as should be
>>
>>38142227
Can someone explain what ghost means?
>>
>>38142290
it's a numale's way to say "ignore"
>>
>>38142227
I'm the type of person to ghost, come back and get pissed at them for moving on tobehonesto.
>>
>>38142290
To walk away because it's not even worth holding up a mirror to himself or explaining to him.
>>
>>38142290
To leave someone behind in the pits
Not interacting with garbagesewage
>>
File: 1499141406667.jpg (63KB, 720x894px) Image search: [Google]
1499141406667.jpg
63KB, 720x894px
I actually dream of an autistic qt (please god no aspies though!) Who would actually be impressed by some of my skills. I would want her to have something impressive to bring as well, maybe she can type 180WPM or she is a talented sketch artist!!
>>
>>38142290
Its a word normies use. Pretty much r9k is 80% normie.
>>
>>38142227
If you have the option to just never talk to him and just leave it be then yeah ghost but if not and he's getting under your skin to get under it fuck him if you want. Why is he getting under your skin though if he's actually autistic it's not entirely his fault he's not normal and doesn't think like a normal person what the fuck did you expect?
>>
I'm the type of person to care very deeply about him and about 4 other autists.
>>
>>38142432
We're talking about autists who don't deserve a care in the world
>>
>>38142227
no, I'm not that sadistic
>>
>>38142227
No-one talks to me at all online but for two people, but I've had new people come along and I've taken my liberty to tell them that they're being an autist if they're being one.

You're wasting his time by ghosting anyone. You are genuinely a shitty person if you have some faggot from r9k excited to be in your inbox, and you ignore them instead of telling them to fuck off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.