[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_1160.jpg (94KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
94KB, 750x1000px
Have you ever had success through Tinder? Had a few fuckbuddies and one night stands, it's suprisingly easy.

pic related, been meeting weekly
>>
>>38142029
No shit it's easy. But don't lie on the internet, autist.
>>
easy for chad normalfags maybe
>>
File: IMG_1163.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38142042
why wud I lie tho?

>>38142080
try it, I'm not even good looking
>>
>>38142149
anyone can take a screenshot of snapchat

try again retard
>>
>>38142149
>>38142029

once i had sex with a girl on tinder except it was actually mitch mconnell and we didn't meet on tinder he just dragged me behind a bush at the park and i was 8 and he fucking ruined my life. he fucked me without lube and he kept on wanting me to kiss his jowls im going to fucking kill myself he ruined my life
>>
File: IMG_1166.jpg (130KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.jpg
130KB, 750x1000px
>>38142205
lmaoing at ur lif :D
>>
>>38142348
I, too, can message myself on WhatsApp ;) Caught ya cuck
>>
>>38142029
>>38142149
i could fuck a frog and a monkey too if i really set my mind to it
>>
>>38142209
well, did you kiss them? i bet you did didn't you, you sick fuck! you kissed mitch mconnell's turtle jowls! what a freak!
>>
>>38142348
Translation:

Also lets get wild? ;)
boy dick nightly, hot grandma?

Dick
:)

Good, I am freudian son :)
>>
desu you talking about it makes me hate myself and shoot myself in the fucking mouth
>>
File: IMG_1167.png (461KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.png
461KB, 750x1334px
Getting success is really easy, about 2/5th of woman i write are down to fuck, and of those maybe one third actually meet up, I get a new fuckdate every month now despite living in a small city of just 300k

Even now I'm chatting with a few girls who want to go for drinks despite me already saying that I just want sex.
>>
>>38142552
>you get anti communists
>I get pink haired tranny (male) muslims

fuck my country and fuck my city
>>
>>38142644
women don't have opinions, she's just agreeing with where he led the conversation
>>
>>38142029
>>38142552
What's the protocol after the date? Fucking in your house, hers, a public place, a car or a motel?
>>
>>38142804
If we go for drinks I'll take her to different bars, I live very central so its no longer than 10 minutes by foot. At my place I go straight for a kiss and everything goes from there.

If its netflix i invite her to my place, I live alone and in germany many students live in shared flats so it would be akward for them to bring a random guy.
>>
>>38142029

Yeah, got talking to this girl a few weeks ago. She let slip the key word "submissive" so I really went hard over chat, telling her how I was going to train her and unleash her inner slut etc. She loved it and I went over to her place. However once there I wasn't entirely sure how to do the whole dom thing, so I wound up whipping her with my belt and choking her a bit, then just fucking her normally, then sleep. She was a seemingly sweet girl, but in the morning I noticed a book hidden on top of her bookshelf titled (in dutch) "Something baatan goopen Borderline Personality". Needless to say, I made my excuses and left, then deleted her.
>>
>>38142804
Not the same guy and I have a gf now but this is what Id' do

Ask her if it's ok to pick her up, say you're fine meeting at the bar if she isn't comfortable with that. If they say pick her up, and most do, you're going to fuck her at her place. Tbh it seems like the meeting is just to verify you're not crazy. I had one girl that when I went to pick her up, I couldn't find it so I was out of my car, said "lets go in for a shot first!". Then once inside she said, you're dressed a bit more casual than me, come upstairs to I can change. And obviously we just fucked.

Girls also don't seem to want to bring guys over none stop if they have roommates, and most do, so having your own place is a huge plus. Make sure you mention that somehow when you're chatting on tinder.
>>
I look through girls inboxes on Tinder. Most guys make no effort whatsoever, same similar messages.
You have to stand out. Girls have a much larger pool of guys to chose from. You must make yourself look 8/10, right lighting, right photos, and look interesting, yet not give away everything you can talk about in Ur first convo in Ur bio. Short and sweet bios pleases something witty.
People are on Tinder to FUCK, not find love. Love on Tinder is for desperate clingy woman. I been there
So.. you look atleast 8/10 and have an interesting life right, what's your passion or hobby?
Show that in your photos without bragging about it.
Then hit the girl with a pickup line. saying hi WILL NOT CUT IT. Calling her cute, WILL NOT CUT IT.
your competing with Chad, so stand out. Use photos to make yourself look amazing. Don't look like a nice guy or a douchebag. You want to look confident.
>>
>>38143071
I have good pics and had success through Tinder, usually I just initiate with a simple "hey :)" if they are actually interested they will respond, you also filter out a lot of bitches who think to highly of themselves
>>
File: IMG_1168.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>haha just looking for a relationship I don't just jump in bed with anyone :D
>>
File: luffyllorandoO_O.jpg (38KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
luffyllorandoO_O.jpg
38KB, 704x396px
>can't break my personal values and /g/entooman pride
>can't make a facebook
>can't use tinder
>basically can't use any social media
>foreveralone.jpg
>but at least im free.. as in freedom..
>>
>>38143266

You're missing out on a lot who will become interested after you feed them a steady diet of amusing bullshit.

If you're good and bullshitting and you direct your fire at a woman, soon enough she'll become confused and overwhelmed with desire to suck your dick.
>>
>>38142552
>small city
>just 300k
more like a small metropolis
i consider my city to be "small" at 50k
>>
>>38143472
probably true, I guess i could get girls a bit higher up if I put more effort in, just saying that you can use a simple hi to start a conversation, its a numbers game anyway.
>>
File: IMG_1169.png (1012KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.png
1012KB, 750x1334px
>>38142644
sorry to dissapoint you, shes a communist bitch, pretty cute though
>>
all normies must die
this is origenal
>>
met this girl from tinder today and she is REALLY into me and it kind of scares me. she's practice gf material.
>>
>>38142029
>got about 30 matches in 6 months
>only mustered to courage to message half of them
>like 5 of them replied
>3 of them were just foreigners wanting to practise English
>one was some slutty camwhore who probably would have actually sent me nudes or wanted to meet up if she hadn't detected my autism early on
>one was a girl who lived like a mile away, thought it was going well at first but then I realised she was a bland bitch who only wanted attention
>stopped messaging her first to see if she would actually want to speak to me, alas she never spoke to me again
>week later, saw a snapchat of her in bed with some nigger
>bullet dodged
>>
you get 3 types of girls in my area on tinder

>bush pigs aka super ugly bitches who think they are on the same level as models
>attention seeking whores who will only talk to you and get their little dose of validation and then ignore you
>sluts who have fucked everyone in a 20km radius

its funny though, you let it slip that you have money and they are all over you and will do anything to get a piece of it.
>>
File: IMG_1137.jpg (39KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
39KB, 456x402px
>>38144528
dont be a cunt and do the practise gf meme, she deserves better than you
>>
>>38143585
>spanish
>communist
>not even 20
EVERY FUCKING TIME. FUCK MY RETARDED COUNTRY THAT BRAINWASHES PEOPLE, ALL FUCKING YOUNG PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT. FUCK THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38145535
I'd probably fall for the communist meme too if I couldn't find a job.
>>
>>38142029
>catching feelings for a cute German chad from tinder
>pretty face and body but a suitcase full of issues
>pretty sure he's just using me for my body
How do I stop these feels
>>
>>38142029
>Brags about tinder success on /r9k/
>Doesn't show his own chad profile
Why do other robots even bother replying?
>>
just got a match
what now?
>>
>>38145733
Kek'd but sadly true, that's how 5 milion retards got tricked into this bullshit, most of them young NEETs and many women...
However, falling for the commie meme is kinda retarded, since you will end up starving and fuck up people who were doing well. Meh, i just hate people in this country, fucking commie normies.
>>
>>38145807
beurself

o r i g i n a l
>>
This is BS.
Unless you're a chad you can only find obese fugly chicks or GRIDS-ridden whores.
The rest have 10s of betas worshiping them at any given time.
>>
File: 1497665653322.jpg (35KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497665653322.jpg
35KB, 540x350px
>tfw had tinder for a full 24 hours and still no matches
How the fuck do i get matches? Is my profile shit or is everyone in my area just inactive?
>>
>>38147117
You only get matches if you're attractive dipshit

People have tried setting up a fake landwhale profile and got 100s of matches and messages.

Average guys have no chance apart from a few diseased whores you probably have to wine&dine to get some
>>
>>38147252
Yep. If you want to see how fucked up the disparity is check this out: https://archive.fo/KK4VG
>>
I got a match bros, the fuck do I say?
>>
>>38147544
Probably a bot or a prostitute.
Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>38142029
Don't you need Faceberg for this shit?
>>
GEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT THHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38147758
just make a fakebook senpai
>>
>>38147252
Stop fucking lying. It's easy to get matches on tinder as an average guy. You simply need a good picture and writeup. The problem is that most guys make no effort on this and have a shitty profile.
>>
>>38142029

Is that girl a pasta now?
I've seen her fucking loads of times on here and the "le fuck buddy from tinder" story.
>>
>>38147950

> nevermind how they now send a card with a code to your address to confirm
> ignore how they log your IP

Yeah fuck off Jew.
>>
>>38148023
>Loads
literally two times lmao
>>
>>38148008
Yea ok troll
>>
I never had success on tinder but on meetme it's easy mode.
>>
white people have it on easy mode on tinder
>>
>>38148114
Prove me wrong. You can't because it's true and you know it.
>>
File: aiko ha.jpg (20KB, 353x226px) Image search: [Google]
aiko ha.jpg
20KB, 353x226px
I live in NYC and am a 5/10 if I'm being generous

Being average looking here is possibly the closest thing to invisibility you will ever experience

Most of the girls who match with me unmatch me immediately or just go ghost whenever I try to set something up
>>
>>38148040
Then don't use tinder then!

>he completes a GOOGLE captcha for every post he makes on 4chan
>>
I get some matches but none of them actually want to meet up in my experience, except the ugly ones. And to be fair, I have got people to agree to come to my place and I bailed out because I was super nervous and didn't want to meet them (again, only the ugly ones want to meet up)

It's a shit app. Much better to meet people in real life. Worst thing is that I work for a tech company so all my friends and people I come into contact with daily are men, plus my hobbies are mostly neckbeard shit so no women there either.

It's not tinder that's wrong. It's society. Tinder is only a poor attempt at a solution to the actual problem: that young people aren't dating anymore.
>>
>>38142348
go back to Austria you nazi fag
>>
File: CYxfMLfWwAAorB6.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CYxfMLfWwAAorB6.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>hanging out with female friends
>tinder comes up in conversation
>"haha it's sooo lame when a guys profile is just all selfies"
>"haha yeah and when he messages you and just says hi or hey. Soooo broing lol losers
>mfw almost every female profile I've come across and matched with is just shitty mirror selfies and close up kissy faces
>mfw every and I mean EVERY fucking time I've been messaged first it's just been "hey" or "hi :)" and there's never been a really good conversation
>mfw they're all just fucking husks of human beings

tinder is fucking garbage dude. I've only gone a few dates and had sex twice out of all of them. They're all entitled cunts, and the best people you can meet are the ones you encounter out doing a hobby. Join a meetup group or some shit.
>>
>>38148097

Three times.
That's still way too much
>>
>>38148142
You're asking me to prove a negative disphit.
No, you have to prove a 6/10 guy gets lots of matches on tinder
>>
File: 1497151490646.png (6KB, 443x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497151490646.png
6KB, 443x376px
>enjoying Tinder
>while swiping through women end up on the profile of a female supervisor of mine from work
>she loves to gossip and shit talk every co worker
>get paranoid and think she may have possibly seen me already
>panic and delete absolutely everything

and that's the story of how I stopped using tinder
>>
>>38148534
Literally every tinder thread on 4chan.
>>
>>38148194
I know what you mean, I don't even try to date in that area. It's a complete waste of time, every girl seems to have a harem of guys just lined up waiting for their turn. Amazing place if you're rich and handsome; garbage for anybody else.
>>
>>38148583
>Literally every tinder thread on 4chan.

Ok so you got nothing uh?
>>
>>38148601
have you had success in other areas?
>>
>>38145482

you're fucking retarded. first off, if you recognize that you need a practice gf, that actually shows you know you need to improve which is step #1. step #2 is actually doing something about it. getting any gf inproves skills, confidence, and chances of getting another gf by a huge amount. also, dont forget that girls definitely want practice bfs, so as long as you treat her normally in a relationship or whatever, you're allowed to dump someone for any reason or no reason, its life man its up to us to make ourselves happy not our job to make others happy. you're giving shit advice, fuck off.

tinder is a solid place to meet really easy, sexually inexperienced, but good natured 5-6/10 girls that will suck your dick and play video games with you (not even joking) but you wouldn't want them as your gf (a little too big for waifu status, would be annoying in the long run) slutty asians, slutty blacks, some slutty spanish girls too...you can pick whatever you want...and don't get me wrong some good girls end up on tinder. ive picked out the nerdy looking ones and just started a convo based off of one of the pets in her picture, and after 10 mins asked her out on a dinner date

tldr if you wanna fuck a slut, use tinder for that. invite them over, smoke/drink/ get food with them and put some shit on netflix and fuck em good. or if you see an actual QT be nice to them and offer to take them to dinner somewhere else, you would be amazed how far this gets you
>>
>>38148540
The exact same thing happened to me except she works in a another department and looks like she would love to gossip
>>
>>38148758
I don't know what other alternative to use since she robbed me of that
>>
>>38142029
I've never had success through Tinder only Hot or Not
>>
>>38148792
I have a pof which I fucked one time from, but that was like 3 years ago and I only have 1 pic up.
>>
>>38148641
I'd dated one girl I met upstate, even lived with her, but once that went to shit I realized I was putting too much value on girlfriends. I don't date now and I'm just trying to improve my life so I can be happy with myself. I'm extremely cynical about NYC so I'd say moving anywhere else in the country that isn't a meme will probably provide a better dating pool. It is the hive of women who want rich, handsome guys and will settle for nothing less. Total garbage.
>>
>>38148849
Every woman I've spoken to on pof seems to have impossibly high standards
>>
>>38148922
They do. The meme about single moms looking for a real man is alive and well on pof
>>
>>38148194
Online dating sucks in new York just meet girls irl
>>
>>38149085
best place to go irl?
>>
>>38149148
Corner of 5th and Avenue at 3pm
>>
>>38142029
Is tinder popular outside the US and UK?
Been thinking about setting it up
>>
>>38149070
is okc any better?
>>
>>38149656
western europe definetely
>>
>>38149656
>Is tinder popular outside the US and UK?
Yes but other dating apps are just if not more popular like Badoo
>>
>>38149148
Figure out yourself. If I tell you all the beta cucks will swarm there
>>
File: vertical mouse.png (189KB, 418x434px) Image search: [Google]
vertical mouse.png
189KB, 418x434px
matched with qt3.14 memelord. I'm actually terrified that she is better at memes than me, because it's all I have to offer.
>>
> complaining about whorish women
> participating in whorish womens confidence-booster whore games
> boo woo all women are whores booooo
>r9k
>>
File: 1375666820266.jpg (56KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
1375666820266.jpg
56KB, 640x485px
How do I into tinder when I still live at home? How am I supposed to invite myself to her place, surely she just wants Chad who has a job and a car and his own place and shit?
>>
>>38142963
>>38143048
Too bad i live with the fanatic catholics who are my aunt and uncle, they have told me many times that i'm forbidden from letting women come into the house, i also don't have a car and i'm a poor part-timer, i'm good looking at least
I guess casual sex is really expensive after all if i also include the motel
>>
>>38151662
It's harder, but not impossible. Just meet at a spot that's closer to hers, it'll be easier to go there than your place. If that doesn't work, lie about a roommate that doesn't exist.
>"my roommate's girlfriend is over. I'm giving them space"
Remember, if you're just hooking up this shouldn't be an issue. Besides, if you got a broad that wants to touch your peepee the where isn't really too much of an issue.
>>
>use Tinder
>go on dates with 4 different girls
>3 of them told me to fuck off after the first date
>the 4th girl was actually down for a second (and third) date
>i get too drunk on the 3rd date and fuck it all up

and that's when i accepted that i will die alone and then deleted tinder
>>
>>38142029

I had really bizarre dates. I am only compatible with 5 % of people around and Tinder doesn't help.
>>
>>38153294
>I had really bizarre dates.

any stories?
>>
>>38153294

One girl I was reaching her shoulder, had bad breath and wanted to be fucked hard. Another, chubby and alpha, took always the initiative. Other was clearly comparing me with her actual bf...

The only time it really worked is when I visited a small city in a neighboring country. That girl (3 children, first at 16) showed me the city and kissed me as the second best I have ever known.
>>
>>38153466

Also there was an interesting, mature, tiny Chinese woman, but Tinder collapsed and erased all my contacts.

I am not an easy to understand person. Things go better when I date girls that know me for a while.
>>
>>38142029
got liked by a few hotties. didn't know what to say to them so i deleted it. fml
>>
>>38145535
>not being a communist or anarchist (or at least a socdem)

Rot capitalist pig
>>
>>38145535
Same in Germany, some of my litteral best friends are antifags, so its always hunting me... i hate colectivism
>>
>>38154778

Please take your autism pills you cringey fuck
>>
>>38154958
>autism pills
They're a way to keep the subproletariat docile
>>
>>38142029
How do I get Tinder on my nokia phone?
>>
>>38142029
Met someone on Tinder who was really cute and we went on a few dates but she live very pretty god damn far from me. Met another girl on Okcupid who it turned out went to the same high school I had just graduated from and we fucked on the first date.
>>
>>38155153
>we fucked on the first date.
>goes on r9k to complain about "degeneracy" and girls "riding the cock carousel" and "women being whores"
>>
File: IMG_20170704_125820.jpg (58KB, 867x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_125820.jpg
58KB, 867x890px
>all my better looking friends use tinder and match with a couple of qts
>"Hey anon, why don't you try it out, it's pretty fun"
>Make account and shit, spend forever trying to take good pictures since I hate taking pictures of myself
>Start matching up with qts instantly
>Already at 17 girls that are almost all at least 8/10s
I only have had the app for like 3 days. I think I'm becoming a chad
>>
>>38155399
Nah I respect women.
>>
>>38142348
>german girls
Literally nothing easier in the world. Germans are known degenerates after the Russians raped everyone in Germany and made every girl be addicted to dick.
>>
>>38155547
>Nah I respect women.

You mean you're a beta faggot whiteknight, who's fine with the system as long as he gets crumbs (some diseased 4/10 vag every once in a while)
>>
>>38155636
Idk this girl was pretty valid so I don't really have any complaints. Hate all you want tho lol.
>>
Im fucking a girl in tinder. I like her well enough but sjes seeing other guys so im gonna treat her like a fuck doll from here out. Its not like shes going to stip chasing other dick just cuz I asked her to.

I really dont like dating a virl who sees other people at the same time. Its ficking with my head.
>>
>>38155529
>>Already at 17 girls that are almost all at least 8/10s
Yes they're bots and prostitutes
>>
>>38155784
>Im fucking a girl in tinder.
>sjes seeing other guys

ahahahah how do jamal's jizz leftovers feel like
>>
I would but I want a virgin gf
>>
>>38155812
Not very good, obviously. I started iut just wanting to have sex but I kinda caught feelings. I did a lot of work on my body to create options like this but im just not cut out for this shit.

I just cant share a woman like that, even a fwb
>>
>>38156063
>iut just wanting to have sex
>even a fwb

Enjoy the degenerate culture you're helping to spread idiot.
Don't come here to complain, in fact you don't belong on this board at all.
You're just a beta sidehoe loser.
Go away
>>
>>38142518
>desu
kill yourself.
>>
>>38142552
tfw population of 10k and most are old people
>>
>>38142029
>success
>Tinder

pick one, fagot
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.