[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a free spirit? I've had people call me that on occasion.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Are you a free spirit? I've had people call me that on occasion.
>>
>>38141870
People call me an old soul. Pretty much the opposite of you.
>>
>>38141870
I used to be.
Then I got my shot pushed in one to many times and now I'm a compliant little cuck
>>
>>38141878
I've been called both, which is maybe a little odd.
>>
File: pQnWAWT.jpg (179KB, 1244x1035px) Image search: [Google]
pQnWAWT.jpg
179KB, 1244x1035px
>>38141951
I always took that combination to mean "You're wiser than your age, so you don't give a fuck about trivial shit, you just do you."
>>
>people think i'm DUDE WEED LMAO CREATIVITY MAN
>actually just want to manage spreadsheets for a living
>>
>>38141870
I'm not. I'm shackled by my prejudices and my parents', a deep fear of change because it might bring failure, and a good ol' dose of bitter self loathing.
>>
>>38141890
>shot
Jesus Christ I fucking hate phoneposting
>>
>>38141890

School wrecked my spirit, years as a NEET has allowed me to fix myself a bit, but now I struggle to find a place in society. Being a free spirit sounds good on the surface, but it really takes a lot of courage and its risky because you don't get the immediate advantages of following the herd, but this way just feels right to me. Someone was talking to me about how I should work more on my appearance and try to "look the part", but what I realized was that my appearance is really just a reflection of what I'm willing to accept from other people and my own non judgemental mentality. The benefit is I don't have to stress about what people think of me, but the disadvantage is that I'm vulnerable to the assumptions of others and whatever setbacks that may bring, and that's generally what being a free spirit entails.
>>
>>38141870
yes, and peoople just think im wierd because of it
>>
File: 2a50cbcee6afd5bb3ce678480f10beef.jpg (133KB, 736x1069px) Image search: [Google]
2a50cbcee6afd5bb3ce678480f10beef.jpg
133KB, 736x1069px
"Free spirit" is normie speak for "Creepy weirdo"

They're openly telling you that you don't belong with them

T. PhD in Normieology
>>
Fuck no. I am a stick in the mud and hate having fun.
>>
>>38144174
Unless a girl calls herself that then it just means she is a slut
>>
>>38141870
been called an old soul, but never a free spirit
>>
I've been called a slut, go figure
>>
>>38144214
>old soul
Question, is most of your favorite music over 20 years old ?
>>
>>38144310
yes and no
I listen to old stuff, I listen to new fringe stuff
sort of like listening to future funk, because then I can find the original versions of the songs
>>
>>38144487
Future funk is fuckin based
You listen to vaporwave?
>>
I've been called a greasy cunt and a skinny ass white boy
>>
>>38144487
I can relate.
I love me a good 80s jam,
But i love vaporwave and other weird subgenres of ambient music
>>
>>38144668
How about blank banshee my dude?
>>
>>38141870

>'sup, I'm the 400 pound, acne ridden, neckbeard version of Joe, I swear guys, guys pls
>>
File: yy.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yy.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38145240

I don't have shit on joe, I admit that, but these are the words of other people not mine.
>>
nah, I don't think actual free spirits would ever actually call themselves free spirits, though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.