[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a chad if you wear glasses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: glasses.jpg (1MB, 3940x1680px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
1MB, 3940x1680px
>Go to fireworks in town 20 mins over
>Hot women everywhere, somehow they're all 9/10s
>They're with chads or normifags
>None of them have glasses
>The few normie guys I saw with glasses that were with women are with 5/10s or lower
>I only pull average-low tier women

I wear glasses and they look like pic related, not like nu-male cuck glasses so I guess they're kind of out of style. I look kind of emo/wigger/hipster skinnyfat. Should I go full cuck glasses or just get contacts?
>>
No you can't be Chad but you can be Justin. your odds are better by just going with the numale looking ones.. they are at least fashionable and ironically spergy as opposed to actually spergy like the ones in your pic, and if in your case all it takes is those glasses to actually make you one, you are fucked anyways but you sound self aware.

Women are more comfortable the less you deviate from the mean when it comes to fashion unless you're a nig so set aside your principles and just wear the ones on style.
>>
File: the rodge.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
the rodge.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
>>38141768
I deviate pretty hard by wearing pic related while i'm trying to look good in a town full of backcountry hick stacies

>tfw wasted 2 years trying to pick up grils with sperg glasses
>>
>who is Clarence Kennedy
>>
>>38141768

This is retarded. If a Chad puts on glasses hes still a Chad. Part of being a Chad is being able to wear almost anything and still slay. A real chad could wear fuckin stained jeans and a ratty tshirt and still fuck your mom
>>
File: egon spengler.jpg (17KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
egon spengler.jpg
17KB, 500x299px
Those rectangular wireframe glasses are probably the worst kind of glasses you could pick. Wear something timeless and classy, like picture related. Not only will round glasses like these make you look smart, but they will also enhance your looks. You will look like a nerd, no the kind of nerd that plays WoW and thinks Linkin Park is the heaviest metal, but the kind of nerd that builds time machines and laser guns.
>>
>Should I go full cuck glasses or just get contacts?
yes or yes

those glasses make everyone look like they jack off in class
get something with thicker frames or even shit like Clubmasters
>>
>>38141613
Just be the nerdy guy who people think represent so called "nerds and geeks" but is actually the normiest normielous normerie normie normied normieplex.
>>
File: tqho6t7.png (417KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
tqho6t7.png
417KB, 500x695px
>>38141613
only if you're very attractive
>>
Gotta go for the nu-male look if you wear glasses. Be sure to have that pseudo-beard and mention you're a male feminist.
>>
Why the fuck not? The definition of Chad is someone successful in life and with women. Glasses don't prevent that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.