/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger Yearbook Pics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Does anyone on here have rare pics of Elliot from school? Yearbook pics?
>>
Jesus. He was really hot with that haircut. He never should have cut it short.
>>
>>38140209
I wish I had, but I don't.

Also, if someone shares some rare information with you here, you most definitely need to mention that you got it from someone else, instead of taking the credits of it to yourself. Do not mention tho, that you got it from /r9k/ as we kind of want to keep this board as a secret place to share sometimes qustionable information, so we do not want to become revealed to everyone.

I've noticed, that sometimes as I share some information here, it gets to be used on some blog or some video, without the author mentioning that they got from someone else.
>>
>>38141372
Ur a pedo? He about 12 or 13 in that pic, going to Middle School.
>>
>>38140209
>Living near so many spice

No wonder he snapped.
>>
How are there so many pictures of this guy? Who keeps on getting them?
>>
File: ELLIOT-Old-Rectory-Garden-1994.jpg (352KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ELLIOT-Old-Rectory-Garden-1994.jpg
352KB, 750x750px
>>38143850
Alll of his personal pictures are from his Facebook, and they have been released in various places in the internet. Pictures of his friends and his family members are from different articles or their Facebook or Instagram pages. Then there's a few leaked images the origins of which no one really knows. I do not know who originally shared this yearbook photo. I thought it was Melissa, but it could be someone else too.

Let's hope we'll get to see the rest of the 492 images in Elliot's phone some day, as they will be released along with some unseen videos. I'd also want to have all the Facebook photos in full resolution.

Elliot's childhood photos are from his father's web gallery.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.