[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when constantly worried about getting fired from my job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

>tfw when constantly worried about getting fired from my job due to autism

Any other wagies get this anxiety?
>>
Since I got no (You)s I'll greentext my fuckup from today to bump the thread
>go on break
>supposed to call a manager before hand if you're the only one in your department (which I am)
>don't
>get called down for customer service in the middle of my break
>call management to tell them I'm off rn
>manger asks why I didn't call it in
>tell him I didn't know I was supposed to
>he reminds me that I did on my last break
>start choking
>open up my mouth to speak but all that comes out is spaghetti
>tell him I forgot and hang up
I've been replaying this over and over in my head
>>
>customer starts approaching you

Is there a worse feel?
>>
>>38140113

Definitely. The only solution is to apply for autismbux. Also if you don't want to go through the lengthy stressful process of applying for autismbux, if you tell your employer of your medical diagnosis of Autism they legally can't fire you for your symptoms. You would of had to notify your employer of your diagnosis during interviewing and applying

But that's all really complicated and rather embarrassing isn't it? Much easier just to apply for autismbux and wait 2 years or so.
>>
>>38141067
>it's a customer asks you about something outside your department episode
>it's a customer asks you where something is before looking themselves episode
>it's a customer doesn't speak English episode
>>
>>38141451
I do not appreciate you stalking me and retelling my experiences
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498092059295.jpg (42KB, 749x926px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498092059295.jpg
42KB, 749x926px
I have a nervous system issue that has gone undiagnosed, causes me to have black out spells and seizures. Tons of tests, in debt, no diagnosis, no assistance. I don't want to be homeless. I wonder if they think I'm faking it.
>>
>>38140113
iktfb

>tfw your fears are completely accurate and everyone hates you

every time
>>
File: 1424524619001.jpg (184KB, 969x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424524619001.jpg
184KB, 969x720px
>>38140113
>bartender in a hybrid bar/restaurant
>'hey I am eating here after what should I get?'
>eh the steak is nice I guess haha
>>
File: 1499016652886.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1499016652886.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>38140113
I was so worried about getting fired I quit my job without lining anything else up. I couldn't take the anxiety, dread and boredom anymore and was throwing up before work. It was so exhausting I would sometimes get home at 4:45pm to take a nap and just wake up the next day in my boots and uniform.

2 months later I feel fucking retarded because NEET life is MUCH WORSE. I had something to do everyday and a couple people to talk to and now I have nothing. My former supervisor retires this month and I was next in line for his job. They gave it to some Chad who is fucking the owner's daughter. Fuck my life
>>
>>38141451
>it's an employee who is getting paid to do his job is so fucking lazy they don't want to help out their customers by answering a basic fucking question like where something is, and instead expects them to wander around wasting their valuable time (they work a real job and have money to spend at your story) while you sit there with your thumb up your ass reducing our national productivity episode
>>
>>38142002
F-fuck you
A-a-asshole
>>
No. My only struggle was that I could never relax because I knew I was bound to a schedule. No job right now and while I do need money I'm not looking forward to having those constraints back in my life again.
>>
>>38142190
I know this feel. Sometimes I compulsively check my schedule multiple times an hour to make I'm not missing shifts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.