[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got dumped by my gf, I feel completely broken.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1491356626647.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491356626647.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
>be me
>be 30 years old
>be a wizard
>still live with parents
>work extremely underemployed entry level retail
>rich girl from my past wants to hook up with me
>lives in a third world country, Indonesia
>family convinces me to not to go with her
>gets pissed at me and dumps me
>says I will be a loser until the day I die and I will never be happy.
>believe her
>>
File: 1495764027188.png (70KB, 808x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1495764027188.png
70KB, 808x1224px
>>38139560
Even my topic is a dismal failure.
>>
Anon, you should have went with her. But the hour for retrospection is over, now comes the hour of action.

>Order your surroundings.
>Establish a productive routine.
>Save your money.
>Find cheap social events. -plenty meet up groups online-
>Be sociable, make friends.
>Use the money that you accumulated to move out into a place of your own.
>If necessary to accomplish previously mentioned, work two or three more jobs, you have references that should be easy.
>From there improve.

And a lot of other stuff, but I am too lazy to write it.
>>
I also fucked up a relationship with a rich girl Anon. I feel worse about not marrying in to money than I do about not being with her.
>>
>>38139560
foreign people aren't people until they are translated into english anyway
>>
>>38139694
she had her father promise me a career job and 70k in dowry. She has over 90k in the bank.

Because I cared what my fucking family thought I am now going to die alone and in poverty.
>>
>>38139732
What did you not like about her?
>>
>>38139844
Nothing, I didn't care either way, my autism ruined it. What shes like didn't matter to me all I cared about was her money.
>>
>>38139943
Are you asexual or something? or did you just find her boring?
>>
>>38140001
No, people around me say I am a sociopath but I believe I am just autistic person that has lost his feelings due to prolonged isolation.
>>
>>38140049
Damn. What is your personal life like?

No friends and working a shit job?
>>
>>38140122
I have an alright job. I work for the family business, my job is basically data entry and sending bills to customers. You're right about my lack of friends tho. I once unironically believed that that everyone was pretending to have emotions and feelings and that they were all virtue signalling for society points, turns out people actually care about others, even people they don't know, it really shocked me.
>>
>>38140293
You are half right. Not all actions are for people caring, some of it is fot virtue signalling and society points, while sometimes it is genuine care.

Unfortunately, I have seen that if people have nothing to gain from helping you or being your friend, they will not.
>>
>>38140293
i feel you. a really really great girl i had a relationship with left to barcelona. i'll never see her again. i had never met anyone like her. sometimes i wish i hadnt ever met her.
>>
>>38140371
Wait so she just left? why did you guys break up?
>>
>>38140366
If I had to explain it I would say I consider family and people I interact with constantly on the same emotional-caring level that two strangers have for one another. I'm not cruel or an asshole I just don't care. Naturally I pretend to care because life is easier that way, you get less personal questions if you're always asking them personal stuff. Things are always easier when people like you too.
>>
>>38140437
I am still curious on this.
>>
if it makes you feel better, i bet she just wanted to harvest your organs.

also, i'm a 36 yo virgin.
>>
>>38141629
getting the succ for a kidney seems like a pretty sweet deal anon.
>>
>>38140049
Hey friendo, same boat.

There should be a name for this feel.
>>
>>38141629
Some of my brothers said shit like that. I doubt it because she is a hardcore Christian and sunk a year into me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.