[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW FUCKING ANGRY ARE YOU?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1499116507838.png (224KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499116507838.png
224KB, 808x805px
HOW FUCKING ANGRY ARE YOU?
>>
>>38138876
>feeling anything besides despair
how new are you?
>>
>>38138989
digits confirm m8
newfags need to learn how to into despair
>>
feel empty
>>
>>38138876
>>38139349
if you want to feel even more bad then spend some time on /pol/
>>
>>38139433
i spend most of time puking on jews out here. And trying to outjew the jew in every jew way possible on /biz/

I still dunnot if i got that job, probably be a 18 kissless virgin for a while.
>>
>>38139484
well that being the case your best bet is to try it in the physical realm and attempt to get some pussy with an alter ego, sure it wont hold up forever, but it wont matter if had sex
>>
>>38139529
Already hitting iron hard.

Wont date anything under 7/10 blonde girl.

Its fine i'll get laid at 24 when i'll a civil pilot.

Fuck you anon, fuck you All.
I'm betting on the long run. 4/6 years
>>
>>38139571
so if you have a plan and are actively bettering yourself why are you angry?
like, a majority of the people here feel constant despair and a sense of impending doom, but it sounds like you are on your way
what gives?
>>
>>38138876
I'm pretty pissed right now. Not going in to work tomorrow because FUCK being treated like garbage by everyone.
>>
>>38139631

Not him, but you can't change the past

>be me
>26
>earning bachelor degree
>paid internship for the year
>taking another internship this semester
>paid to be a member of the Student Association
>write for the school paper
>have made a shit ton of connections
>still wrestling every day with the fact that I'm pushing 30, and the other kids are doing this fresh out of high school
>also, no matter how successful I become, I'll never be a seventeen year old popping a 16 year olds cherry at 3AM in the summer while her parents are away.
>>
>>38139736
is understandable
i feel the same way except i got a sign earlier in a stag thread
>stag will i ever find wife
>no
>can i change the previous answer
>no
>will i die within 10 years?
>100%
>*post hitler pic* digits equate to yes
>stag tells me that im the next hitty
so while its not exactly what i was hoping for its still alright
>>
>>38138876
Incredibly mad at myself lately. I am fucking up all across the board right now and the self-loathing is overwhelming. I wished someone would punch my teeth in, because I am really acting like an absolute imbecile.
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (269KB, 1280x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
269KB, 1280x1038px
>>38138876
FUCKING FURIOUS
Fags are ruining what's left of this normal-infested board i swear to god
>>
File: IMG_0329.png (365KB, 827x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.png
365KB, 827x1080px
>>38139631
I'm starting to train to be a USMC Officer (still a virgin though) and like >>38139736 said you can't change the past. That's why a number of us are on here.
>be me in high school
>smart (34 on the ACT, took only college courses, participated in academic clubs, etc.) and athletic (played track and field, archery, weightlifting, etc.) but not very confident nor terribly handsome
>no girls showed interest in me whatsoever because of this
>had a handful of friends, most of whom were loserish or nerdy but still did fine with women
>even the fat manlet lost his virginity before senior year
>became "that one virgin guy" (minus one MGTOW)
>got angry and started lurking here more instead of my previous boards
>still bitter about it all
Sometimes you can do everything right and shit still doesn't work out. Makes you bitter, even if things are getting better.
>>
File: oc39.png (287KB, 528x495px) Image search: [Google]
oc39.png
287KB, 528x495px
>>38138876
I've transcended beyond hate right now.

I'm about to quit my job abruptly, and was nervous at the thought. But I've remembered the hell I've been put through. EVERYTHINGs coming back, and I can't do anything for 7 more hours.

I wanted to sleep because I haven't gotten much yesterday, but I'll probably die of an anyurism in my sleep. I'm so FUCKING PISSED.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.