[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminine guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499090703391.jpg (320KB, 1072x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1499090703391.jpg
320KB, 1072x1440px
What do fembots think of more effeminate guys?
I wouldn't say I'm all that physically effeminate, besides my girly hands, but my personality certainly is kinga feminine.
I'm really sensitive, artsy, and mushy. Not really a manly man.
Also, I sit like a fucking woman with my legs crosses knee over knee because its comfy.
I feel like all this shit turns girls off.
>>
this whole post makes me sad on many levels
>>
>>38137654
Is that Jordan peterson's personal boipucci onahole?
>>
>>38137654
Women only like it if you "look" feminine, but dont act it as well, unless theyre the weird fat white girls who watch anime and are into that kind of thing

t. anon who looks really feminine and "bishonen" so has to compensate by acting like a spaz nigger criminal
>>
>>38137654
I want a man that can beat me half to death as he fucks me.

I also want to see those guys in OP pic fuck.
>>
>>38137674
Man, I like myself regardless of whether or not the roasties do.
>>38137704
Yeah.
>>38137713
Jesus.
>>
There's no such thing as a fembot, and no real robot would stress out wondering what these pointless creatures thought of him (if they did exist). Sage
>>
>>38137771
I have feminine hands too.

I always thought I'd just get bigger growing up but then I stopped growing.

People still say I look 12 and my self esteem only gets worse.
>>
>>38137882
Man, don't worry about it. Some girl I was with said I have cute hands and feet. I don't think its a big deal. My feet are size 7.
>>
>>38137927
a girl said I had nice hands once at a party and I said they were femnine and she laughed and then later when she was on drugs she touched my face but that was as far as things went because I was aspire retard who didn't know how to enjoy all the good things god gave me
>>
they're cute! one of the best kinds of boy.
>>
You can be artsy and be a panty dropper but the key is actually doing creative things. Painting/drawing/music/writing etc demonstrates value. just being sensitive doesn't, there are tons of sensitive guys who are just weak pushovers. making creative stuff shows that you own your faggy side, not that you're just defined by it by default. (in my humble opinion)
>>
>>38137654
Wat is that fucking image?

>natural science at UWO aka where I work
>Jordan Peterson who taught me at UofT.
>MAGA hat
>trans man?
>pepe?

This is making my brain melt.
>>
>>38138590
samefag

To answer the OP:

I don't mind "girly" as you describe it. I don't want to date (or be friends with) anyone who was "girly" in that they spend too much money, are vain, and can't go outside because bugs scare them or their shoes would get muddled. I could never date a guy that was higher maintenance than me (and I'm basically an Asian car).

The stuff you described is really attractive to me. I have a thing for long, fine hands. Plus I'd like someone who's an overemotional, artsy dork like me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.