[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for femanons. You wake up tomorrow, look in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Man-looking-in-mirror.jpg (45KB, 590x464px) Image search: [Google]
Man-looking-in-mirror.jpg
45KB, 590x464px
I have a question for femanons.

You wake up tomorrow, look in the mirror and realize you've become a male version of you.

What would you do?
>>
Fap so hard.
>>
Fap hard.
>>
>>38137327
>>38137349

male samefagging
>>
>>38137309
Take my new prostate out for a test drive. It'd be like normal schlicking, but with a cute little wiener dribbling out my cum.
>>
>>38137309
Jerk off until I'm a drained husk, probably.
>>
Probably make some actual friends and be treated like a human instead of being looked at like a piece of meat.
>>
>>38137695
it's not that easy

also I bet sex/masturbation is better for girls, multiple orgasms seems fuckin awesome
>>
>>38137309
>if big dick
Immediately go out and destroy boipucci.
>if little dick
Immediately go out and get my boipucci destroyed.
>>
>>38137695
It honestly depends. Some women can't orgasm at all, and lots don't orgasm during sex unless we have a partner who knows what they're doing.

But multiple orgasms are pretty cool, so it evens out.
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>38137309
I'd work out and learn to fight and become really a really aggressive douchebag and then i'd join the police force and become a corrupt cop working my way up to corrupt detective
>>
>>38137309
I would honestly just spend hours exploring my body. Not even completely sexually. Men are so anatomically beautiful.
>>
>>38137774
I bet it's easier than you think, you boys just don't know how to work your hole. Just need someone with hole experience behind the wheel.
>>
>>38137733
>makes herself sexually appealing
>complains about being wanted for sex
what a life
>>
>This thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M
>>
>>38137820
I mean, really. This is what we should all be doing. All robots everywhere around the world slowly infiltrating law enforcement until we can you know actually enact and enforce NEET Law on the normies.
>>
i'd stand in front if the mirror and wave my dick around.
>>
>>38137840
>sexually appealing
Lol, I don't even wear make and keep to myself.
Men are just horny dogs
>>
>>38137820
your autism is very cute
>>
>>38137953
I just wanna become a corrupt cop like Tupac and James Belushi in Gang Related. I saw that movie when I was 9 and I thought it was so cool i dunno why i love american movies.
>>
>>38137832
Please be my gf exploring gf
>>
>>38137733
Right, because we all know society is incapable of not giving men any friends, and TOTALLY just looking at ALL women as pieces of meat.
>>
>>38137309

Try to see if it really is more difficult for men to get gfs.
>>
>>38137839
Its not easy at all
It takes a lot of training and positioning
>>
File: 1496675362932.jpg (87KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496675362932.jpg
87KB, 672x672px
>>38138020
thank you im not diagnosed yet but I know there's something wrong with me
>tfw you will never be a corrupt cop with James Belushi as your partner
>>
All of you are men, admit it.
>>
>>38138050
Friendship between men are actually genuine, women hate each other.

And women are looked as pieces of meat. No one ever takes us seriously, no matter what facet of employment we enroll in.
That's just how it is. I don't try to appease any of you idiots anymore. You're all animals.
>>
File: anhonor.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anhonor.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>38138042
I am deeply sorry, anon, but I have an internet boyfriend already who's body I long to one day explore.
I lucked out on finding a slightly bodily deformed human with unique anatomy.
May you find another anatomically obsessed woman.
>>
>>38138491
>I lucked out on finding a slightly bodily deformed human with unique anatomy
In what way?
>>
>>38137997
>I don't even wear make and keep to myself
Those are the most appealing kind of girls.
>>
>>38137733
its too bad that males are the only ones that are capable of friendship, huh?
>>
That would be fucking terrible, I'd probably have to quit my job because it's a roastie child-care kinda thing they don't let men do.
Try to prove to my boyfriend that I am who I say I am instead of some maniac who killed his gf and crawled into bed with him.
This is clearly magic- so maybe "kek" is real and an angry robot saw one of my terrible femanon shitposts and used "meme magic" to curse me- talk to witches, try and do things that define the hardships of manhood to robots-robots think it's all about pussy so maybe if I could rustle up some strange or get enough tinder dates I'd "learn my lesson" and change back.

If all else fails I go the tranny route, probably pre-op because I wouldn't want a gaping open wound on my body for the rest of my life.
>>
>>38137309
become a trap and learn to sing
desu it's legitimately been one of my life goals to be able to switch between genders and voices basically on command.
problem is that I'm currently incapable of a convincing male voice
>>
>>38139558
You might not be able to "learn" a male range, but masculine vocal traits are just learned affectations you can pick up and recreate.
Then just get decent audio software and change your pitch.
Shit, you could sing "guitar rifts" and edit them to sound right if you wanted, modern audio tech is awesome and the ability of the human voice is awesome.
>>
>>38139364
Alternate routes to solve a robot's curse:
Get job on oil rig
Serve tour with U.S. Army
Run full-force into a hikke
Try to find robot who has changed into a girl- that faggot would make a thread on here so I'd just search the catalog- then fuck "her", headbutt "her", financially support "her", or kill "her" to reverse the curse.
>>
>>38137309
I'd masturbate, obviously. What else is there to do?
>>
I would use my newfound strength and intellect to help others.
>>
>>38140124
If I started masturbating, got five minutes in, sprayed foul-ass bleach-flavored snot everywhere, and wasn't able to masturbate for the next three hours I'd be pretty ass blasted.
>>
>>38140202
>foul-ass bleach-flavored snot

Talk to your boyfriend about his diet. That isn't normal, and if he sticks to a healthier plan, it can be fixed.
>>
Start following the company dress code. My boss probably only lets me get away with dressing how I do because he wants to fuck me.
>>
>>38140235
We don't have a functional fridge. I cook us veggie chili, or pepper-onion ramen every night.
>>
I guess, I have to start taking hard test and start climbing up the corporate ladder to make money, so I can keep on getting laid.
I really hope that I'm a gay guy.
>>
>>38137309
I'd call the doctor and set up an appointment to get circumcised. I don't want a smelly foreskin between my legs. This is obviously assuming I have a full, unmodified male body. Hopefully I'd already be cut.
>>
>>38140202
What kind of fucking testosterone depleted "man" are you? I can do it once every 5 to 10 minutes, no problem at all. I have a dicklet too so you fuckers are clearly undermensch.
>>
>>38140257
>pepper-onion ramen

See if you can have him increase how much fresh fruit and vegetables he eats, and cut down on the starches.

Plus if the taste is really nasty, make sure his STD tests are clean.
>>
>>38140484
>See if you can have him increase how much fresh fruit and vegetables he eats
I gotta buy that shit AND I gotta make sure it's shelf-stable.
So like apples and citrus.
>>
>>38140499
Apples are a good idea. Have him eat a bunch of them, and see if things improve.
>>
>>38137309

Does everyone in my life accept it or is it really weird? I don't think I would like having a penis. I mean, it would be cool to fuck another guy, but otherwise I don't really like the idea.

I think I would post my dick on rate threads on /soc/ and try to get laid.
>>
>>38137997
Maybe we weren't if our sexual needs were satisfied instead of spending many years in a state of need. If women gave men more sex much easier and not to just the top Chads we would be less horndogs
>>
>>38137733
>ugh I fucking hate all this male attention I'm so sick of weirdo guys thinking I'm just a sex object
>oh hey Chad wanna come over later ;)

Fucking roasties can't even pretend to switch genders properly
>>
>>38140257
tell him to eat some fucking fruit it won't kill him
>>
File: biggie cheeze.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheeze.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheeze steps in*
hey its biggie cheese
>>
>>38140542
what do you do for fun fembotanon?
>>
>>38140499
Buy cans of pineapple juice and make him drink one every day.
>>
>>38140512
>>38140630
>making someone eat apples
What the fuck?
He came home 1 am, asked for garlic potatoes, and I'm making garlic fucking potatoes.
>>
fuck a vagina
>>
>>38140542
What if it was a detachable penis? Do you think it'd be fun to peg a guy?
>>
>>38141535
Pineapple juice is FUCKING EXPENSIVE
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.